FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Any femals want to join

Any femals want to join

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im looking for a female to join me and another couple for same room swap in a hotel if any ladies are interested then inbox me and i can send you a few pics of us all and give you more details. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Im looking for a female to join me and another couple for same room swap in a hotel if any ladies are interested then inbox me and i can send you a few pics of us all and give you more details. Thanks "

Tin foil hat at the ready! Good luck chap.

"Im looking for a female to join me and another couple for same room swap in a hotel if any ladies are interested then inbox me and i can send you a few pics of us all and give you more details. Thanks

Tin foil hat at the ready! Good luck chap."

Im actually not sure what to say but op I have big doubts you will find such a woman

"Im looking for a female to join me and another couple for same room swap in a hotel if any ladies are interested then inbox me and i can send you a few pics of us all and give you more details. Thanks

Tin foil hat at the ready! Good luck chap.

Im actually not sure what to say but op I have big doubts you will find such a woman "

I know dont worry it was a long shot anyway but hey you never know on here who is looking to do what. Im sure we have all seen a few things on here that people have written and thought WTF but i suppose there is no harm in trying lol

Plus it wasnt my idea they put the thought to me so i put the question out there to see what the general response was. I will put a big ? in the small no box

No no harm in trying at all, but actually if it wasn't your idea, I'd actually think the couple may have a better chance of success than a single male, although not much more.

"No no harm in trying at all, but actually if it wasn't your idea, I'd actually think the couple may have a better chance of success than a single male, although not much more."

Thats exactly what i thought too and i did say i was happy to join them if they could find a single female themselves but they said i could join if i found her so of course challenge accepted hehe i must admitt i do like a challenge its no fun if its too easy

"No no harm in trying at all, but actually if it wasn't your idea, I'd actually think the couple may have a better chance of success than a single male, although not much more.

Thats exactly what i thought too and i did say i was happy to join them if they could find a single female themselves but they said i could join if i found her so of course challenge accepted hehe i must admitt i do like a challenge its no fun if its too easy "

So they will only let you play if you bring a single female with you?? Pmsl

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

cannot help thinking the said couple should just look for a couple of the ready made variety!!!!! lol

Advertising for meets, is not for swingers chat room. There is a meets and requests forum

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Advertising for meets, is not for swingers chat room. There is a meets and requests forum "

he isnt in a chat room! and ok so its perhaps in the wrong thread but no ones perfect lol

"Advertising for meets, is not for swingers chat room. There is a meets and requests forum "

Thanks for your input but i thought i would put it in the place where there is most attention and i think putting it in a swingers chat room is more than appropriate place for it to be to get peoples thoughts on it x

"No no harm in trying at all, but actually if it wasn't your idea, I'd actually think the couple may have a better chance of success than a single male, although not much more.

Thats exactly what i thought too and i did say i was happy to join them if they could find a single female themselves but they said i could join if i found her so of course challenge accepted hehe i must admitt i do like a challenge its no fun if its too easy

So they will only let you play if you bring a single female with you?? Pmsl"

Yes that right i think its because she really wants to play but i dont think he will let her play unless he has someone to play with too lol

» Add a new message to this topic