FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Mid Oct, NW London Party

Mid Oct, NW London Party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *roy9 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

I had a great house party in the summer for 12 people that was thoroughly enjoyed by all. It was in 3 parts... social drinks, adult game and free flowing swinging. It was great fun, but I didn't expect it to be quite so stressful to get and keep the right balance of people. I think 4 people cancelled on the day for various good reasons. I know I have a single guy profile, and it was the holiday season neither of which helped.

I could have another party in the middle of October, but would like to avoid the stress of the last one, so I thought I would test the waters on here.. If there seems to be enough interest, I will hold another one, with a similar format. I'd also like to see if people would prefer a Friday or Saturday night.

So if you like the social as well as the sexual side of swinging and fancy a small house part in Mid October, please register your interest below.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *stral LoveWoman  over a year ago

Dorset

Hey Troy, Please put me down for the party, would be best for me on the Saturday. Had such an amazing time last time, was such fun and frolics lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic