FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Free Holiday

Free Holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right firstly this is 110% genuine, I'm getting sick of lads Hols and fancy a bit of female company, I plan on going away sometime end of October (destination to be confirmed) if anyone fancies accompanying me just message me expressing an interest and we can go from there x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

You got to do better than "destination to be confirmed" someone's already offered Dubai for october

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You got to do better than "destination to be confirmed" someone's already offered Dubai for october "

If he pulls out I am willing

"You got to do better than "destination to be confirmed" someone's already offered Dubai for october "

Blackpool in November lpl

I would say an open ticket to anywhere is better than restricting yourself to Dubai x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Right firstly this is 110% genuine, I'm getting sick of lads Hols and fancy a bit of female company, I plan on going away sometime end of October (destination to be confirmed) if anyone fancies accompanying me just message me expressing an interest and we can go from there x"

Is it Hove?

By *icky999Man  over a year ago

warrington

is this like that sketch were there's a room full of millionaires trying to give money away and nobody believes them?

"Right firstly this is 110% genuine, I'm getting sick of lads Hols and fancy a bit of female company, I plan on going away sometime end of October (destination to be confirmed) if anyone fancies accompanying me just message me expressing an interest and we can go from there x

Is it Hove? "

Christ, hope not. Too many pooftas around that neck of the woods

"I would say an open ticket to anywhere is better than restricting yourself to Dubai x"
how about Lapland in December?

By *atcherofmyballsMan  over a year ago

hereford

"You got to do better than "destination to be confirmed" someone's already offered Dubai for october

If he pulls out I am willing "

He'll only pull out when he's finished

Isn't this basically paying for sex with a holiday instead of money?

Does that mean you'd have to share a bed ?

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Go on holiday to an unknown destination with a complete stranger off of the net.

This could be the plot of any number of film genres.....

"Go on holiday to an unknown destination with a complete stranger off of the net.

This could be the plot of any number of film genres..... "

oi, I'm planning on travelling the world through fab free holidays

Brighton - even Hove!

"Go on holiday to an unknown destination with a complete stranger off of the net.

Mad Max mashes a meet?

If it is a beautiful island with a golden unspoiled beach and the sea as clear as

crystal...

A modern lodge with a jacuzzi, a cook a butler and a maid

NO CHILDREN

NO PHONES

A private jet to take me there

Im in

Brighton - even Hove!

"Right firstly this is 110% genuine, I'm getting sick of lads Hols and fancy a bit of female company, I plan on going away sometime end of October (destination to be confirmed) if anyone fancies accompanying me just message me expressing an interest and we can go from there x

Is it Hove?

Christ, hope not. Too many pooftasaround that neck of the woods :-

D"

How dare you associate me with folk from Hove!!?!

By *atcherofmyballsMan  over a year ago

hereford

This could be the plot of any number of film genres..... oi, I'm planning on travelling the world through fab free holidays "

How does port talbot on a wet Sunday in October grab ya

I get the impression this is not being taken seriously x x

Ok destination chosen, 4 days in Vegas!! Who fancies it!

"I get the impression this is not being taken seriously x x

Ok destination chosen, 4 days in Vegas!! Who fancies it!"

You really think someone will fly to the other side of the world with a total stranger?

Vegas baby lets get married

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

This place never disappoints, comedy gold everywhere.

Him

"This place never disappoints, comedy gold everywhere.

Him"

This. 110%? Jesus.

Titz Towers, North Notts

Him

This. 110%? Jesus. "

110% Jesus with 13.2 disciples....

By *ingle Beds LassWoman  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Awwwwwwww nooooooooo I just booked me a holiday in October

Him

This. 110%? Jesus.

110% Jesus with 13.2 disciples.... "

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

There is another site on t'interweb where an all expenses paid trip to Vegas might get you genuine replies. Seriously. You might get lucky on here but less likelihood.

By *uperGuy68Man  over a year ago

Southampton

This could be the plot of any number of film genres..... oi, I'm planning on travelling the world through fab free holidays "

Around the world in 80 plays!!

Which is why he should take me and I report back to the rest

By *icky999Man  over a year ago

warrington

This could be the plot of any number of film genres..... oi, I'm planning on travelling the world through fab free holidays

How does port talbot on a wet Sunday in October grab ya "

id rather visit fred talbot

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Op might increase, and obviously it's not definite, his chances if he added some public pics to his profile.

I'd hate to see a forum post in a few weeks where you're all at the airport and can't find each other.

Separate beds? Hotel options?

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Find it interesting that many are being so dismissive. I'd go on holiday with someone on here (once you've got over the faceless stranger part). Could be an adventure.

Vegas sounds a bit naff though (says the woman who's going to Gran Canaria soon)

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Find it interesting that many are being so dismissive. I'd go on holiday with someone on here (once you've got over the faceless stranger part). Could be an adventure.

Vegas sounds a bit naff though (says the woman who's going to Gran Canaria soon)"

I'm adventurous but I'm unsure if these holiday deals aren't just about being a travelers fuck toy that needs a ticket, rather than packed in a bag.

I'm all for having fun on holidays too and socializing but feel that you'd not get your own bed and room either.

It all does depend on the details.

"Isn't this basically paying for sex with a holiday instead of money?"

Rather have the money.... He could be a shit shag....week or two's holiday ruined by rubbish sex?? Nah mate

"Right firstly this is 110% genuine, I'm getting sick of lads Hols and fancy a bit of female company, I plan on going away sometime end of October (destination to be confirmed) if anyone fancies accompanying me just message me expressing an interest and we can go from there x"
if you are hoping for a woman then you have to let them know a year in advance so they can go shopping for the correct attire for that particular area and temperature ,god man don't you know anything

Bedfordshire

"Find it interesting that many are being so dismissive. I'd go on holiday with someone on here (once you've got over the faceless stranger part). Could be an adventure.

Vegas sounds a bit naff though (says the woman who's going to Gran Canaria soon)"

I agree (says the woman who is also of to GC on her own next month lol)

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Last year someone on reddit offered a free holiday to a woman. The only catch was they had to have the same name as his ex fiancé.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2912591/She-s-like-sister-Man-took-random-woman-free-round-world-trip-booked-ex-girlfriend-Elizabeth-Gallagher-returns-gushing-travel-mate-insists-no-romance.html

Vegas sounds a bit naff though (says the woman who's going to Gran Canaria soon)

I agree (says the woman who is also of to GC on her own next month lol)"

Why go on your own.....I'm sure the OP would go with you....or any number of folk on here who would probably be far less dismissive of the idea of going with a woman.

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

He could be looking for a drug mule! Hide your ass.....you have been warned!

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

At least he can save money on the singles supplements

Four days in Vegas sounds like a stag party to me

Bedfordshire

I agree (says the woman who is also of to GC on her own next month lol)

Why go on your own.....I'm sure the OP would go with you....or any number of folk on here who would probably be far less dismissive of the idea of going with a woman."

Prefer to know the person and I had already booked the time off work so had no real time to advertise lol

You really think someone will fly to the other side of the world with a total stranger?"

Why not ? Many people are on this site to have sex with virtual strangers.

H

I totally agree ! People are far too dismissive. Everyone on here are strangers, until you chat, meet, and build a rapport.Surely it doesn't take much effort to get to know the person in question. If they are time wasters, they will soon reveal that, then you move on.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You really think someone will fly to the other side of the world with a total stranger?

Why not ? Many people are on this site to have sex with virtual strangers. "

Yep! Go to their homes, get in cars with them, meet them in secluded dogging spots.....none of these things are things I would advise my daughter or son to do.

Titz Towers, North Notts

This could be great fun if you find you are totally incompatible once you get there. 4 days could be a very long time.

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

I agree (says the woman who is also of to GC on her own next month lol)"

Me too! 12-19th

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Skegvegas ?

Jo x

I am going to Ibiza in 2 weeks and I genuinely offered T4STY , whom I met in La Bouidor club last week , to take her with me but she refused , and I was genuine .

I just wanted someone to accompany me , and of course I know that she is a swinger and would want to have fun with others , I wouldn't have stopped her and she wouldn't have stooped me either .

So it's true , people can offer Holidays to strangers , that's no biggie , as long as they agree on the terms and conditions (and the money given in case of disagreements ) .

I believe the guy , if I were a lady and in need , I would give it ago , why not .

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I am going to Ibiza in 2 weeks and I genuinely offered T4STY , whom I met in La Bouidor club last week , to take her with me but she refused , and I was genuine .

I just wanted someone to accompany me , and of course I know that she is a swinger and would want to have fun with others , I wouldn't have stopped her and she wouldn't have stooped me either .

So it's true , people can offer Holidays to strangers , that's no biggie , as long as they agree on the terms and conditions (and the money given in case of disagreements ) .

I believe the guy , if I were a lady and in need , I would give it ago , why not ."

There are loads of reasons why a woman might be hesitant to go on holiday with someone she hardly knew.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"I am going to Ibiza in 2 weeks and I genuinely offered T4STY , whom I met in La Bouidor club last week , to take her with me but she refused , and I was genuine .

I believe the guy , if I were a lady and in need , I would give it ago , why not ."

You have a disagreement fine?

I believe the guy , if I were a lady and in need , I would give it ago , why not .

You have a disagreement fine?"

Yes , we talked for hours in the club and thought it was all fine , she came back to me the next day and said no , I wasn't really her type , and I said fine , no issues there and moved on .

It's surprising how you say you can't go on holiday with a stranger but can invite a stranger to your marital bed , or even go to a stranger's house.

I actually think it's riskier that way than going away to a public place , after all , there is all the evidence everywhere , eg plane tickets ,bookings , etc in case something were to happen to you , if you know what I mean.

Whereas if it's just you going into someone's house , it's a bit private so risky as well unless you know them that well enough .

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Isn't this basically paying for sex with a holiday instead of money?"

I have been doing this with the wife since we got married

"At least he can save money on the singles supplements"

Haha well having had no takers it looks like the single supplement shall be paid x x x

» Add a new message to this topic