FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Manchester Couples Parties

Manchester Couples Parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imerosParties OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

We are looking to get to know all the in shape sexy couples who would like to attend parties in Manchester.

We have our first party at the end of September and hope to have our next one booked soon. If you would like to be considered for the parties please get in touch.

Thanks

D&C

Himeros Parties

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imply lushWoman  over a year ago

London

Can you send me details x

By *ullanonCouple  over a year ago

Hull

Hello hello x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hello indeed

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

When you say inshape please explain size 6 to 10 I know some bigger lady's that can fuck for England so to women that smoke a lot and are thin and not in shape please explain do we need to do a tread mill test before you pick

Manchester

"When you say inshape please explain size 6 to 10 I know some bigger lady's that can fuck for England so to women that smoke a lot and are thin and not in shape please explain do we need to do a tread mill test before you pick "

As we have yet to hold our first event we are not setting anything firmly in stone in terms of measurements or dress sizes, but this will be revised and reviewed as we go along.

At the moment we won't be getting people to pass a bleep test before getting them into our parties but we do have a rough idea of what we're looking for.

We have already had a lot of interest from some very attractive couples who take a lot of pride in their appearance and want to maintain a high standard at the parties. We felt that there was a lack of these sort of events in Manchester so took the risk of trying it ourselves.

Thanks.

Is there a guest list? If so can we be on it

Manchester

"Is there a guest list? If so can we be on it "

Send us a message with some pics and all being well you'll get added.

How in shape do we need to be?

So is there any food or won't the guests eat it? If I cycle there can I leave my bike inside please?

"When you say inshape please explain size 6 to 10 I know some bigger lady's that can fuck for England so to women that smoke a lot and are thin and not in shape please explain do we need to do a tread mill test before you pick "
No what will happen is you have to run or cycle from a certain distance maybe with a handicap for age and first twenty couples get in.

Are Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise on the list before I throw my hat into the ring?

"When you say inshape please explain size 6 to 10 I know some bigger lady's that can fuck for England so to women that smoke a lot and are thin and not in shape please explain do we need to do a tread mill test before you pick

As we have yet to hold our first event we are not setting anything firmly in stone in terms of measurements or dress sizes, but this will be revised and reviewed as we go along.

At the moment we won't be getting people to pass a bleep test before getting them into our parties but we do have a rough idea of what we're looking for.

We have already had a lot of interest from some very attractive couples who take a lot of pride in their appearance and want to maintain a high standard at the parties. We felt that there was a lack of these sort of events in Manchester so took the risk of trying it ourselves.

Thanks. "

Are you for real? Nothing set in stone see what you did there are you here all week?

"How in shape do we need to be?"

You really have a bee in your bonnet about this don't you.

Kk parties run quite often in Manchester and there's shushi parties in Leeds.

Join KK's website, wait to be "vetted" then you'll get emails of where the parties are happening.

Sounds like a great concept. The outrage on the other thread brought us here if we are ever in Manchester we would be in.

Ignore the butthurt crying foul. Hope the parties are a success.

Hi would you be interested in us thanks.

» Add a new message to this topic