FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > North West Young Cuck Couple

North West Young Cuck Couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone,

We're a professional young couple (you can call us slut and cuck) and we're on here looking for some big thick dicks to have fun with.

We joined a few months ago to get an idea of what the cuckold/hotwife scene is like in the North West as all our meets to date have been in the South (we've been in the scene for 2 years now). Now, we've finally moved to the North West so we're looking to arrange some meets.

As we're sure you can imagine, we have plenty of filthy scenarios we'd love to do, so we're looking for some guys with experience and a naughty side. We have a few requirements (we're not negotiable on these) so please read the below if you're interested in meeting:

- we want experienced guys: ones who have fucked in front of a partner before

- we want dominant guys: you'll enjoy spanking, rough handling, hard deep fucking, pinning down and tying up, ordering around.

- we want big thick dicks: cuck is 6+inches, so we want something much more substantial so please only contact us if you're 8+inches, thick and you know how to use it. Slut loves anal, so you'll have to love having your dick in a tight arse too.

And finally, we're looking for guys who love nylon sluts and cuck being humiliated in front of slut. We both love dressing up in sheer tights and stockings, little outfits, so hopefully you'll love a cuckold couple doing that.

We are interested in meeting both individual and groups of guys so get in touch if you meet our requirements.

Hopefully this magic guy (or group) exists on here xx

Love,

Himeros xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Shame I am way too old for you, but I am sure there are people around in the area that will fufill your desires.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey welcome to the northwest quite a few cuck couples here

We have a party once a month for everyone to get together if your interested.

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

If you consider widening your age range I may be able to offer you a suitable scenario x

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Wow what a perfect cuckokd couple ye sound. Only two criteria I cannot meet and that's the distance and 8+ inches! Lol but good luck guys and welcome! J

By *estrianguyMan  over a year ago

chester

Sound just what I'm after please get I touch would be a pleasure to help

Hi everyone, thank you for all the posts and messages. We're delighted to have been inundated but messages from dominant big thick dicks. If only they'd all team up... Xx

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

cinnamonandginger have started holding Cuck events in the Northwest. We attended one at Amours last month so may be worth contacting them to find out when their next one is..

4th oct

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/events/424876

By *igitalMan  over a year ago

uk

In Manchester on 14th of October stopping in a city centre hotel and I'd love to help you out slut

Sounds amazing

"Hi everyone,

We're a professional young couple (you can call us slut and cuck) and we're on here looking for some big thick dicks to have fun with.

We joined a few months ago to get an idea of what the cuckold/hotwife scene is like in the North West as all our meets to date have been in the South (we've been in the scene for 2 years now). Now, we've finally moved to the North West so we're looking to arrange some meets.

As we're sure you can imagine, we have plenty of filthy scenarios we'd love to do, so we're looking for some guys with experience and a naughty side. We have a few requirements (we're not negotiable on these) so please read the below if you're interested in meeting:

- we want dominant guys: you'll enjoy spanking, rough handling, hard deep fucking, pinning down and tying up, ordering around.

- we want big thick dicks: cuck is 6+inches, so we want something much more substantial so please only contact us if you're 8+inches, thick and you know how to use it. Slut loves anal, so you'll have to love having your dick in a tight arse too.

And finally, we're looking for guys who love nylon sluts and cuck being humiliated in front of slut. We both love dressing up in sheer tights and stockings, little outfits, so hopefully you'll love a cuckold couple doing that.

We are interested in meeting both individual and groups of guys so get in touch if you meet our requirements.

Love,

Himeros xx

"

Sound lovely

I'd travel to manage your night in

By *eonardoLoveMan  over a year ago

London

"Hi everyone,

Love,

Himeros xx

"

Hi there contact me privately

PS: Sorry for the guy above, I think to have messaged you by mistake XD

Thank you for all the messages! The social sounds like lots of fun. Delighted to see so many guys on here interested in cuckolding. xx

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I am sure you guys will find what you want at the party.

Timing is poor for me I am away that weekend (but i am too old for you anyway), but good luck xxx

"Thank you for all the messages! The social sounds like lots of fun. Delighted to see so many guys on here interested in cuckolding. xx"

Well we can put you on the guestlist if you want to come along

I'd love to meet you guys to enjoy showing cuck how to really fuck his mrs then see him clean up

» Add a new message to this topic