FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > first bj experience

first bj experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

I've just posted a meet for a mf couple only with a bi fella looking to give my first bj. yes, that's GIVE my first bj. I've only posted for a mf couple for two reasons, one, I'd feel intimidated if it was two guys, and I want the experience to be as pleasurable as possible, and two, I want someone to be on hand to watch and give guidance and support.

I'm looking to do the meet within a reasonable distance as I'd prefer to spend as much of the day giving as I can, rather than driving most of the day, however, I'm not at work Thursday, so there's flexibility for overnight if that is easier, but I'll be going to GG at the Attic Thursday.

If I haven't met you previously, I will expect a cam session before, nothing major, just a hi, nice to meet you, bye sort of thing because I hate cams.

mistermistermac

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Hi,

I've just posted a meet for a mf couple only with a bi fella looking to give my first bj. yes, that's GIVE my first bj. I've only posted for a mf couple for two reasons, one, I'd feel intimidated if it was two guys, and I want the experience to be as pleasurable as possible, and two, I want someone to be on hand to watch and give guidance and support.

I'm looking to do the meet within a reasonable distance as I'd prefer to spend as much of the day giving as I can, rather than driving most of the day, however, I'm not at work Thursday, so there's flexibility for overnight if that is easier, but I'll be going to GG at the Attic Thursday.

If I haven't met you previously, I will expect a cam session before, nothing major, just a hi, nice to meet you, bye sort of thing because I hate cams.

mistermistermac"

oopsy, made a mistake, just remembered that I'm working Thursday, I just can't get my manager to update the rota while he's on holiday. so no long distance travelling. around Nottingham or Derby would be preferable if it were to be an over nighter

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic