FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Local Mistress

Local Mistress

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm from near Selby, does anyone know of a local Mistress who wants a very good boy to serve and please her?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is going well

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

You will probably have more luck finding what you seek on a bdsm or fetish site. But good luck in your search

I've tried a few sites but they want paying to serve them!

Any good (free) sites for this?

You're probably best finding a professional. That way you'd get exactly what you wanted.

I only Dom men I'm very close to or love. It's not like being a male Dom, where, usually, a sub is a sub.

I don't know any other Dominant women who don't charge.

Sorry not to be more helpful.

Xxxx

Hi there's a girl by the name of headmistress also has Facebook and kick account to contact her,, may be what your looking for maybe not... Hope this helps..

I've just messaged her. I hope she can help. Thanks for her name.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Sub men massively outnumber domme women i'm afraid and most mistresses will want a tribute. Free sites well any search engine will help you, but you could try a fetish life or maybe space for a collar.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Sub men massively outnumber domme women i'm afraid and most mistresses will want a tribute. Free sites well any search engine will help you, but you could try a fetish life or maybe space for a collar."

I wouldn't expect to be paid but I'm very particular about who I choose. There's no way I'd accept just anyone who asked. I haven't had a sub for years because of this. I'm not actively looking but if the right person turned up, I'd be open to the idea.

Subs have to be actual subs, interested in service though and willing to take the time to get to know me and earn my trust (and vice versa). Anyone who says they want to be my sub and expects immediate play sessions is going to be disappointed.

I'm also not in the least bit interested when men say they are looking for a Domme, or a woman to take control, and then list a load of things they want her to do.

I'm not going to Domme anyone who just wants to try playing at subbing, or that thinks subbing is only about taking the passive role during sex.

I can only dominate someone who I have a close mental connection to. I couldn't do it for money with someone I barely know. It has to be real for me

The biggest turn off is someone telling me what they want and calling me mistress. Mutual trust is paramount and the submissive can't have a long list of things he doesn't want. If he doesn't trust me I don't want him.

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"

I wouldn't expect to be paid but I'm very particular about who I choose. There's no way I'd accept just anyone who asked. I haven't had a sub for years because of this. I'm not actively looking but if the right person turned up, I'd be open to the idea.

Subs have to be actual subs, interested in service though and willing to take the time to get to know me and earn my trust (and vice versa). Anyone who says they want to be my sub and expects immediate play sessions is going to be disappointed.

I'm also not in the least bit interested when men say they are looking for a Domme, or a woman to take control, and then list a load of things they want her to do.

I'm not going to Domme anyone who just wants to try playing at subbing, or that thinks subbing is only about taking the passive role during sex."

I know plenty of mistresses on this site. I also know plenty of males that say they are sub but really want to top from the bottom with a list of requests including sexual play but have no intention of serving. They just want a play session. If you want to dictate what play you get, then yes, a pro Domme is probably the way forward. Even then, a lot of then won't let a sub stipulate play but will just work within limits.

» Add a new message to this topic