FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Blackburn Group Scenario

Blackburn Group Scenario

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andKbburn OP   Couple  over a year ago

Blackburn

Advice please.

Partner wants a group of men to use her but is asking if she can charge a small fee of about 25£ each guy. Is this normal and would it put guys off? We have had a foursome but she wants more and says a charge may help the guys be a little more respectful??? And pay for the cleanup lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bwitchedwarlock69Couple  over a year ago

Batley, West Yorkshire

It's prostitution.

Blackburn

My argument x ty x

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"It's prostitution."

Burnley

"Advice please.

Partner wants a group of men to use her but is asking if she can charge a small fee of about 25£ each guy. Is this normal and would it put guys off? We have had a foursome but she wants more and says a charge may help the guys be a little more respectful??? And pay for the cleanup lol"

Take her to a club, select the guys you want and take them to a room, or just play in the open areas. Guys have paid to be in clubs so more often than not they will be respectful xx

Blackburn

Ty yes its just a case of which club and when... as you say they pay an emterance fee. I think she was thinking about inviting some guys off here but you can never be certain who you are getting x

Burnley

"Ty yes its just a case of which club and when... as you say they pay an emterance fee. I think she was thinking about inviting some guys off here but you can never be certain who you are getting x"

At least with a club you get to see whos there, and even if there are only one or two that take her fancy its better than inviting a few round and she doesnt like any of them. Post a meet up that your looking for a few guys and youll be fine. Cupids have a greedy afternoon one friday a month thats well attended, and townhouse have greedy girls nights and a milf monday. Partners have a greedy girls night I think too and so do Amour.

» Add a new message to this topic