FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Tour guide for Bristol required

Tour guide for Bristol required

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im looking to head down to Bristol for a couple of days this week and was wondering if anyone was about to show me around and help me do some Shaun the sheep spotting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Im looking to head down to Bristol for a couple of days this week and was wondering if anyone was about to show me around and help me do some Shaun the sheep spotting "

You can download an App to help you find them Have seen a few about in Clifton and city centre lots of pubs and bars to help you along your journey too lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Im looking to head down to Bristol for a couple of days this week and was wondering if anyone was about to show me around and help me do some Shaun the sheep spotting

You can download an App to help you find them Have seen a few about in Clifton and city centre lots of pubs and bars to help you along your journey too lol "

Sounds good and just what I need.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Im looking to head down to Bristol for a couple of days this week and was wondering if anyone was about to show me around and help me do some Shaun the sheep spotting

You can download an App to help you find them Have seen a few about in Clifton and city centre lots of pubs and bars to help you along your journey too lol

Sounds good and just what I need. "

» Add a new message to this topic