FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Couple seek couple with Female sub

Couple seek couple with Female sub

By *amat OP   Couple  over a year ago

brigg

I will tie you and blindfold you so you do not know who is touching you or doing what or when to expect it either. You will take my husbands cock (and your partners) all the way down your throat i will hold your head in a position to enable you to do this (alternately). I want to train you to do it properly. You will only do what you hear me tell you to do and the male present will not be allowed to speak to you. You will be bought to almost cum several times but you will not be allowed to unless you ask me first. This is not about the guys it is about your pure pleasure and the pleasure i will get out of you being totally submitted to me. I will dictate the positions i want you to take which will involve full penetration from my husband and yours at the same time but only if you are a good sub. You will take them both and if you protest i will need to gag you only removing it for oral. I will never let them abuse you as this gives me no pleasure what so ever. You will wear what i tell you to wear and on arrival you will sit by my feet and pour me a glass of Merlot while we all chat. You will not speak but i will stroke you and caress you putting you at ease. I want you to be relaxed and excited by this not scared and worried. As long as you are my sub i will look after you and treat you with respect at all times but you will know your place and if you step out of line this will involve punishment. Your punishment will be you will watch me get fucked by your other half and mine for a full two minutes. I will warn you that this is not something that will make me particularly happy with you as i only like to submit to males when i choose to in a threesome scenario. You will then pay for this after by being spanked hard from me. You will only wear the perfume i buy you when i see you. You will only wear the lipstick i buy you and tell you to wear. We will arrange times throughout the week where i will expect you to drop everything and only answer to me. For obvious reasons this will have to be pre arranged not ideal as when i am working away i may want you to send me a video or if i am on a conference call i may want you to send me pictures. I am a professional woman with a very demanding high pressured job and this is my release. I can command a board room and i want a woman i can command in my personal life when i choose. I am not a loud woman nor obnoxious and to look at and first impressions appear quiet and rather unassuming. Do not think for one minute that i cannot satisfy my own husband as i have said this is about how much i love to control and how much i want my sub to enjoy being controlled.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic