FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > A fun hike in the southeast?

A fun hike in the southeast?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking of organizing a hike in early-mid May and wanted to gauge interest. The idea is simple enough, I'd like to find a couple who are looking to have one or more men join them. We'd all meet up at a trailhead in the southeast (thinking the North Downs Way or the South Downs Way, specific trailhead TBD) and go for a nice long (10-ish miles) hike (or if it's more enticing, meet up *on* the trail somewhere). We can get to know each other a bit as we walk, get some fresh air, flirt and have fun... and get less appropriate as the hike goes on. When we've reached a nice secluded spot, we'd leave the trail for a bit of naughty group fun in the field or forest...

I'm thinking Sunday, 10 May or Sunday, 17 May. Start early and end late, plenty of time for fun, and if we have lots and lots of fun there's plenty of time left for more hikes this summer

First priority is finding a couple for this, from there we'll figure out the rest. If you're an outdoor-sy couple and think this sounds like fun, do let me know.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

A walk with benefits lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic