FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Club buddy

Club buddy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As it says on the tin, looking for a female club buddy, social meet first to see how the banter is then road trips as often as we can. Any takers?

Don't all jump at once lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe get yourself to one of the big socials. Get yourself known as a reliable, respectable single fella and take it from there. Quite a few big ones coming up soon. A FAB one at the Townhouse on the Wirral in a few weeks. All details on the forum. I'm sure you will be successful.

"Maybe get yourself to one of the big socials. Get yourself known as a reliable, respectable single fella and take it from there. Quite a few big ones coming up soon. A FAB one at the Townhouse on the Wirral in a few weeks. All details on the forum. I'm sure you will be successful."

Cheers and good plan! Only downside is I struggle to get leave from work, missed the wakey one as I couldn't get off. I'll haveto try harder x

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Maybe get yourself to one of the big socials. Get yourself known as a reliable, respectable single fella and take it from there. Quite a few big ones coming up soon. A FAB one at the Townhouse on the Wirral in a few weeks. All details on the forum. I'm sure you will be successful.

Cheers and good plan! Only downside is I struggle to get leave from work, missed the wakey one as I couldn't get off. I'll haveto try harder x"

So how would having a female club buddy help with that?

"Maybe get yourself to one of the big socials. Get yourself known as a reliable, respectable single fella and take it from there. Quite a few big ones coming up soon. A FAB one at the Townhouse on the Wirral in a few weeks. All details on the forum. I'm sure you will be successful.

Cheers and good plan! Only downside is I struggle to get leave from work, missed the wakey one as I couldn't get off. I'll haveto try harder x

So how would having a female club buddy help with that? "

A female club buddy won't help me get leave, well least I doubt it ha. They will however kill the nerves of going to a club on my own. I used to go to some in Germany but they were very easy about single blokes so used to go with a mate. However over here there not and I don't have any female friends that would be up for it x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

TH is a great venue my fella "Tall" had his first experience at MILF Monday earlier this week

I think socials are a far better introduction to get a potential FB as the previous poster has suggested

The general perception is single guys can treat women like a piece of meat so use the socials to try and change that perception and get a good reputation and you will find they come looking for you

Have fun

[Removed by poster at 03/04/15 10:28:29]

"However over here there not and I don't have any female friends that would be up for it x "

Got any male friends that would? I go to clubs with another female. I don't want to be stuck with a bloke that would either vanish on arrival, or trail after me stopping me from doing what I want.

"However over here there not and I don't have any female friends that would be up for it x

Got any male friends that would? I go to clubs with another female. I don't want to be stuck with a bloke that would either vanish on arrival, or trail after me stopping me from doing what I want."

I've got male friends that would go but again I don't want to seem like two blokes on the prowl so to speak. Single blokes get a bad wrap and to be honest my mates can be dicks at times. As for ditching the lady or stopping them from doing as they want that wouldn't happen, that's what the social meet would be for before hand. I used to have a female friend that went round leeds with me, we used to purposely chat couples up and to be fair she was stunning and the blokes always wanted her. Sadly she moved to LA and left me

» Add a new message to this topic