FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > single guy needed for club meet

single guy needed for club meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for a single guy for TONIGHT that's tonight not next week lol northwest area

No bigger than 8" 26-45 good body, msg me please, must be a genuine guy out there somewhere

Xx sue xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Any genuine guys?????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Any genuine guys?????

"

shame I'm stuck at work

Yes I am genuine but too old for you

Just agree with your plea - I'm having difficulty finding genuine women or couples .

I wish more people would block others like you do to prevent them blocking up your inbox with unwanted dross.Hopefully it will enable you to read about new contacts

Sue we had this a month a go 200 messages to meet 2 couples 1 single guy turned up ...this site is getting worse for single guys the good genuine guys are always busy and the knobs and wannabees spoil it good luck ms

"Sue we had this a month a go 200 messages to meet 2 couples 1 single guy turned up ...this site is getting worse for single guys the good genuine guys are always busy and the knobs and wannabees spoil it good luck ms"

I know, don't think the guys on here have the balls to come meet us in a club, or the ones that say there single can't accom, as they most prob have wives, x

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"Sue we had this a month a go 200 messages to meet 2 couples 1 single guy turned up ...this site is getting worse for single guys the good genuine guys are always busy and the knobs and wannabees spoil it good luck ms

I know, don't think the guys on here have the balls to come meet us in a club, or the ones that say there single can't accom, as they most prob have wives, x"

Most of the guys who are comfortable going to clubs on there own probably don't come on here to arrange meets as we are so outnumbered. Far better just going to a club and going with the flow then using fab to keep in touch with the new friends you make. I've messaged you guys before without reply but at least I didn't get blocked

I'll be in cupids tonight so if your in there too come over sand say hi. X

"Sue we had this a month a go 200 messages to meet 2 couples 1 single guy turned up ...this site is getting worse for single guys the good genuine guys are always busy and the knobs and wannabees spoil it good luck ms

I know, don't think the guys on here have the balls to come meet us in a club, or the ones that say there single can't accom, as they most prob have wives, x

Most of the guys who are comfortable going to clubs on there own probably don't come on here to arrange meets as we are so outnumbered. Far better just going to a club and going with the flow then using fab to keep in touch with the new friends you make. I've messaged you guys before without reply but at least I didn't get blocked

I'll be in cupids tonight so if your in there too come over sand say hi. X"

Yeah seen u in no3 a few times, but your not what I'm looking for....sorry x

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

I'll be in cupids tonight so if your in there too come over sand say hi. X

Yeah seen u in no3 a few times, but your not what I'm looking for....sorry x"

No worries, if everyone fancied everyone else it would soon get boring anyhow. I never have any expectations and I love the social side of clubs too so please don't think that just because that I'm not for you that you can't say hello. It's good to talk and have a laugh . I hope you find what your looking for this weekend xx

I know, don't think the guys on here have the balls to come meet us in a club, or the ones that say there single can't accom, as they most prob have wives, x"

You guys can't accom. I dont care why I just respect the fact you cant.

Personally I will go to a club on my own to check out the scene when I'm good and ready. I see a lot of single guys slagged to hell after putting up posts asking for company to clubs and told to man up etc. When a couple asks the same and gets no response others come along and say yeah all single guys are twats etc. It's double standards.

Please dont take this as a personal dig at you two. I just think that us single chaps need a break sometimes.

You guys can't accom. I dont care why I just respect the fact you cant.

Personally I will go to a club on my own to check out the scene when I'm good and ready. I see a lot of single guys slagged to hell after putting up posts asking for company to clubs and told to man up etc. When a couple asks the same and gets no response others come along and say yeah all single guys are twats etc. It's double standards.

Please dont take this as a personal dig at you two. I just think that us single chaps need a break sometimes.

"

Not tarring all the single guys on here with the same brush, but the timewasters out number the genuine ones, makes finding a meet that bit more hard work x

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Maybe you should make clear your wants, likes, preferences.

it is a sweeping statement you make

» Add a new message to this topic