FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Flying visit to Manchester

Flying visit to Manchester

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umpPumpy OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Hello one and all, I have an overnight stay on Thursday scheduled in Manchester due to work. IT would be wonderful if perhaps some lovely friendly local ladies might be willing to meet up, have a drink, maybe more, but no pressure.

I'll be staying in a hotel 5 minutes away from Picadilly station, and return to London the following day.

However I will also have lots more frequent visits scheduled due to a new client based up here.

Wanna hear a bit a bout me? (I wont go on too long, promise!).

A young (31) professional male based in London. Good looking (so ive been told!), good shape, extremely clean and extremely fun to be around. We can drink, or not its up to you. Or I might just make an executive decision on the night.

Anyway, if these sounds even remotely appealing then feel free to drop me a line. I havent been active due to work on Fab for a while, but I am verified. Im happy to send a pic on request, but due to my job I am hesitant to put up pictures in a public domain.

Enough for now, look forward to hearing from any ladies. Im not fussed about age / size / looks, just someone that is fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

London

A bit of an update my hotel will be on Victoria Street. So if anybody fancies a drink then let me know!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe some public pics may help.

London

I think you might be right chellesterfem!

I've made a face pic viewable to site members now. So hopefully might generate a bit more interest!

Feel free to drop me a line if anybody is interested.

Rump

London

London

Currently on the main we up to Manchester.

» Add a new message to this topic