FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > 100% GENUINE MEET

100% GENUINE MEET

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

please take time to read this carefully:

i have been asked by a m/f couple who are friends of mine to arrange a meet in my caravan at a site between doncaster and scunthorpe on Saturday 21st Sept they have given me details of what they want and i have agreed to put it in this forum for them:

they are looking for either 2 BI MALES or a BI COUPLE the 2 bi males will join me in giving the male a good seeing to while the wife watches SHE DOES NOT WANT TO BE TOUCHED JUST WATCH if it is a bi couple then she will join the female:

in order to sift out the fake males anyone interested must have bi in there profile preference goes to those that have verifications as a bi

NO ST8 MALES the couple wish to be kept anonymous at this stage your id will be passed to them they will make the final choice.

anyone interested please pm me i will not answer questions in here ,all this may appear a bit strange but i can assure you it is 100% genuine.messages from st8 males will be ignored as will any that do not have a bi profile hope to hear from you all soon

Des

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic