FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Gangbang sluts wanted

Gangbang sluts wanted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickhangingsuit OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Sheffield

Hello you dirty birdies, looking for regular gangbang sluts, our regular is taking a break until Christmas for personal reasons, so we need a very reliable substitute that can take 30 40 cocks in a session. The gangbangs are daytime events usually at Quest or Empire but we are not adverse to more private settings, BDSM is on the table, also is vanillaish. We just want reliable people so dropouts on the day because of cold feet please refrain from applying. We have an established group already so there is always fun available . We prefer nymphomaniacs since one orgasm wonders would not last trough 30 40 cocks in one sitting, so again dreamers and timewasters abstain from messaging, same goes for shy wallflowers, let's face it, if you don't turn up to a one on one you won't be coming to a gangbang. You need to be comfortable with other females arround since you will not be the only one there it's always one or two more women there. If you think you fit all that feel free to send a me a message or just leave a kik contact and we will get back at you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unlovin72Man 7 weeks ago

BARNSLEY

I was at the last gangbang at Quest on the Tues 23rd and omg it was fun I won't go into details you would have to come along and find out

Sheffield

Seems none...

By *eeandsexymCouple 7 weeks ago

Between selby/york

Wow... 30 or 40 cocks sounds a lot for a girl, or fella... To take

Sheffield

"Wow... 30 or 40 cocks sounds a lot for a girl, or fella... To take"

Not if they can take it, we have regulars that took 60 in a sitting

Between selby/york

Wow.. That's gotta be something to see.. Can't imagine much sitting after though.. Lol

Sheffield

"Wow.. That's gotta be something to see.. Can't imagine much sitting after though.. Lol"

She said "was sore for a week but a good sore"

Between selby/york

I bet... Horni girl

Sheffield

"I bet... Horni girl"

Good girl, she is a diamond our Cara

Between selby/york

Is she on fab?

Sheffield

"Is she on fab? "

Nope

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 7 weeks ago

wonderland.

"Wow... 30 or 40 cocks sounds a lot for a girl, or fella... To take"
Not hard to manage in one session. Just to far on a regular basis... do you ever get bigger numbers ?

Cali

Between selby/york

"Wow... 30 or 40 cocks sounds a lot for a girl, or fella... To take Not hard to manage in one session. Just to far on a regular basis... do you ever get bigger numbers ?

Cali"

I guess it depends how long the individual cocks take to cum... And some will last a lot longer than others who get over excited and blow quickly

Sheffield

"Wow... 30 or 40 cocks sounds a lot for a girl, or fella... To take Not hard to manage in one session. Just to far on a regular basis... do you ever get bigger numbers ?

Cali

I guess it depends how long the individual cocks take to cum... And some will last a lot longer than others who get over excited and blow quickly"

Most of them went twice or some 3 times too

Between selby/york

How very thoughtful

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 7 weeks ago

wonderland.

Cali

I guess it depends how long the individual cocks take to cum... And some will last a lot longer than others who get over excited and blow quickly

Most of them went twice or some 3 times too"

yeah sounds fun... and I can normally play with just toilet and a drink break for hours.. it's a gift I think. X

Sheffield

Cali

Most of them went twice or some 3 times too yeah sounds fun... and I can normally play with just toilet and a drink break for hours.. it's a gift I think. X"

I call that magic pussy

By *girlslutTV/TS 7 weeks ago

blackpool

I’d love to take it

By *he cleaner17Man 7 weeks ago

anytime

Yes please

By *ickhangingsuit OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Sheffield

Love the trans community attention but this gangbangs are only for females or couples, if you want to come and fuck you are my most welcome guest, or if you bring a woman with you even better

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 6 weeks ago

wonderland.

"Love the trans community attention but this gangbangs are only for females or couples, if you want to come and fuck you are my most welcome guest, or if you bring a woman with you even better"
I thought it was a bi event....

Sheffield

"Love the trans community attention but this gangbangs are only for females or couples, if you want to come and fuck you are my most welcome guest, or if you bring a woman with you even better I thought it was a bi event.... "

It is but the couple in the middle of it does want only to be fucked and they want to be the only receivers.

wonderland.

"Love the trans community attention but this gangbangs are only for females or couples, if you want to come and fuck you are my most welcome guest, or if you bring a woman with you even better I thought it was a bi event....

It is but the couple in the middle of it does want only to be fucked and they want to be the only receivers."

I'm lost. I thought this was a open club event ... I mean yes people can choose who they want and don't want to play with.. but surely if a t girl or others wants to come along and recieve they can

By *arok788Man 6 weeks ago

goole

If you get sorted I'd love to be included

Sheffield

"Love the trans community attention but this gangbangs are only for females or couples, if you want to come and fuck you are my most welcome guest, or if you bring a woman with you even better I thought it was a bi event....

It is but the couple in the middle of it does want only to be fucked and they want to be the only receivers.

I'm lost. I thought this was a open club event ... I mean yes people can choose who they want and don't want to play with.. but surely if a t girl or others wants to come along and recieve they can "

Not in a private room

wonderland.

I'm lost. I thought this was a open club event ... I mean yes people can choose who they want and don't want to play with.. but surely if a t girl or others wants to come along and recieve they can

Not in a private room"

but you were looking for regular attendees for what was coming across as a public club event. Have to be a very big private room for 30 to 40 guys....

So I don't see how in your original post a t girl could be excluded.

Is this organised with quest or just at quest???

As we will be coming up there soon and always look for group play to join... me with multiple guys..and I do enjoy watching Mr enjoy himself too.

Sheffield

Not in a private room but you were looking for regular attendees for what was coming across as a public club event. Have to be a very big private room for 30 to 40 guys....

So I don't see how in your original post a t girl could be excluded.

Is this organised with quest or just at quest???

As we will be coming up there soon and always look for group play to join... me with multiple guys..and I do enjoy watching Mr enjoy himself too.

"

It's organised at quest, or in other venues there is a line at the door thing really, just the 20th it's a 1 couple only event at their request. I don't organise tv's only gangbang because 90% of my gangbang group are straight. If any trans want to tag along I don't really care but the guys are mainly there for the ladies.

By *ikki.newcastleTV/TS 5 weeks ago

North East

Hey I’ll be hosting in Leeds from Sunday August 25th - 27th, LS27 area. I know it’s a while off but I’m wanting to arrange a blowbang ideally and from experience, guys do drop out and it’s difficult to arrange so want to give as much notice as possible, even if you just hotlist me for now so you can see when I’m local.

Looking for around 4-8 guys for a bukkake meet where yous take turns facefucking me, I’ll suck and lick yous, will let yous fuck me and do other stuff but blowbang / bukkakke meet is fine. If you have friends who are reliable and would definitely show up even better.

Failing that, I’m happy to do open door so guys just come and go as they please and use me individually. Private message, hotlist me for now if you want until closer to the time or just post on here to built some activity, thanks x

» Add a new message to this topic