FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Coventry Charity Fund Raiser 28th September

Coventry Charity Fund Raiser 28th September

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ot to giggle OP   Woman 4 days ago

Coventry

I know it looks like it is early, but spaces are going fast.

Following on from a very successful 1st event in February, I am please to be able to offer you another fabulous evening with a chance to raise money for a good cause. This is a non profit function and all profits will be forwarded to the chosen charity. In February we raised and donated £1400 to the Trussell Trust, Food bank so lets see if we can go one better this time.

The evening takes place in one venue, doors opening at 6pm and we go til late … just confirming the late licence details.

Why not join me and meets lots of like minded people for an evening of laughter, entertainment and giggles.

I will be having the lovely Lisa with her disco and Karaoke which was such fun and a great hit last time. I have a wonderful surprise for you all and a few introductory things so you get a chance to meet and speak to new people.

This event is proving to be very popular and I am restricted on numbers, its £15 per person, prices are finalised and non-refundable.

Hotels are available close to the venue and there may be a room available at the venue although these do book up very quickly.

we also have a little pre party gathering to give you a chance to meet people before the main event.

Message me or go to swing social to register for your place.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obsrocketMan 4 days ago

Loughborough

So looking forward to this Social, the first one in Feb was so much fun.

By *rikey25Man 4 days ago

mids

This looks really good. Seems like lots of thought has gone into making it successful.

I’m hoping I can come, just checking if I’m in the country on the 28th

By *ot to giggle OP   Woman 4 days ago

Coventry

"This looks really good. Seems like lots of thought has gone into making it successful.

I’m hoping I can come, just checking if I’m in the country on the 28th "

thank you - the last one was so much fun, had to do another let me know if you can come

By *eoBloomsMan 6 hours ago

Swindon

Bump

By *abeWithBrains99Woman 3 hours ago

Milton Keynes

This sounds interesting can i have more information please x

» Add a new message to this topic