FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Pic taking / flashing / massage / spanking fun

Pic taking / flashing / massage / spanking fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iddleofhere OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Stafford

Hi and thanks for reading. Don’t all rush to reply at once, will you! Verified and reliable guy here.

It's been a while since my last post and I'm in search for a couple or female for some of the following fun:

- Pic taking (I'll pay for the hotel, serviced apartment or play dungeon and cover all costs) where you have complete control of the images or Mrs posing for me, with me/Mr directing Mrs into different poses etc. I've met a few couples from another site for this type of fun and it's so erotic! I also met a few couples from here a year or so back for this type of encounter

Also happy to meet Mrs on my own after a social meet, as a sexy photoshoot to show hubby after the event as well.

- Flashing - happy to meet at a quiet pub or somewhere similar of your choice and have Mrs discreetly flash her stocking tops at me or something similar

- Spanking - I've had good experience of this now with a few couples. I'm looking to meet a couple where Mrs is sensually spanked in front of Mr by me, or both of us come to think of it! I know of a few play spaces / dungeons nationally that are good for this type of meeting. I'm a sensual and experienced spanker and totally get that we all have limits.

Basically what I'm trying to get across here is that I'm not going to thrash the living daylights out of you and I've not had any complaints yet!

- Massage - where I provide a sensual massage for Mrs with or without Mr joining in. Again I have some experience of this and can totally adapt to your limits.

I realise this all might be a bit tame for some people, so please pass me by if this isn't for you! I'm a normal, professional and relaxed male, free during the daytimes and evenings across a number of areas due to business travel. In fact I can be totally flexible during the week, daytimes or evenings with some planning.

Midlands is my base so if you're from these parts this takes less planning, but I don't mind a bit of planning so feel free to mail me if you're from elsewhere.

I’ve experience in all of the suggested scenarios above and am not looking to meet the world and his wife, just a few couples with similar interests, where I can perhaps help them live out a fantasy.

Drop me a line here and we can take it from there

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Shads.Couple 1 week ago

Lichfield

Hello there been a while since you've posted and nice to see you back.

We've met I believe some time ago when out dogging.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic