FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Struggling to get a meet

Struggling to get a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Everyone

Cor blimey is really is tough out here for guys on this site. I reckon i’ve messaged every single woman or couple in the south london region!

Really difficult, IMO to get the attention of those i’d like to connect with, without being dismissed immediately. I’m polite, charming and super respectful so really confused - am i missing something?!

Thought i would try and use this platform to engage and see if i can get in touch with some like minded people for the very least some chat, and see how ot goes! Some of my likes and desires don’t require people to be local!

- enjoy cyber fun with couples, TVs and single women. Eager to please. Enjoy being watched. Fantasy talk, dirty talk. Watching. Playing etc

- my top enjoy is trying to engage with couples. Open to all sorts of dynamics. Not shy. Not shockable.

- single women (the elusive contact). Tough one to crack here. I get it. You get 200+ messages a day etc etc.

- gangbangs / parties. Love attending these. Use to go frequently in my youger years but nothing hotter than watching and being watched. Comfortable in these scenarios and enjoy meeting like minded folks

- socials. Contrary to the above, really open to just meeting with friendly, easy going like minded people. There doesnt have to be an end goal nor anything set in stone. Just simply enjoy meeting new people and new company. We can chat about anything! These sre great as unexpected connections cam come from meets that dont have the undertone of needing something to happen.

- cams. Similar to above in the cyber post. Really enjoy cam to cam. Im on several platforms where we can indulge in some chat and play

- chat. Sometimes I like to have a roam and just have chit chat with people. Fee free to approach me. Im an open book. Approachable and easy going

Lets see how this goes… thanks for reading

Hope to hear some people who might be open and keen on any of the above. Will respond to as many comments as i can on here too (if this post gets any)

Andy

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

Not everyone will want to meet someone who is playing away ,you say you've messaged all local to you.are you reading profiles and messaging those who wouldn't mind an attached man?

I'd also say to add a few more pics to your profile if you can as there's only 2 and one is your cock .

Could you maybe try a club one day & meet people that way?.

It's hard even for single men due to the number of men on fab.

"Hi op

Not everyone will want to meet someone who is playing away ,you say you've messaged all local to you.are you reading profiles and messaging those who wouldn't mind an attached man?

I'd also say to add a few more pics to your profile if you can as there's only 2 and one is your cock .

Could you maybe try a club one day & meet people that way?.

It's hard even for single men due to the number of men on fab."

Hey Thank you for taking a look an responding. Appreciate the status situation - i never message people who explicitly state they do not want to chat to people playing away, totally fair enough. On that note, if it doesnt state they wouldnt… i would message.

Yep could definitely add some more pics (i do have some more in private). What would stand out to you if you were looking?

Have been to a few socials, probs luck of the draw but wasn't fruitful. As mentioned im ok not to meet immediately and look for sex etc. i did enjoy the social environment and did connect with a couple of people

Yeah very hard for single men. I guess that's where the frustration comes from. I could take 5-10 mins writing a good message, only for it to be deleted 2 mins later. So demoralising

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I can only imagine it's frustrating for men on here .

I like pics that leave something to the imagination like towel pics ,suits or with open shirts .

clubs can be easier as you're not competing with so many men and some find face to face is easier to sell themselves .

"I can only imagine it's frustrating for men on here .

I like pics that leave something to the imagination like towel pics ,suits or with open shirts .

clubs can be easier as you're not competing with so many men and some find face to face is easier to sell themselves .

"

Great suggestions with the pics… noted!

I better dust off the suit

Thank you - appreciate your comments x

» Add a new message to this topic