FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Corona Memes

Corona Memes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ezmanyorks OP   Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

In true British fashion, we love to take the piss out of the darkest situations, and the current pandemic is no exception, whilst people dying is truly heartbreaking and devastating, I don’t think I have ever received so many memes and funny videos from individuals and WhatsApp groups alike, what is your own take on the British ability to find humour in the darkest places, personally I think we are the best in the world for it, but that’s just my view.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ad steMan  over a year ago

Southport

"In true British fashion, we love to take the piss out of the darkest situations, and the current pandemic is no exception, whilst people dying is truly heartbreaking and devastating, I don’t think I have ever received so many memes and funny videos from individuals and WhatsApp groups alike, what is your own take on the British ability to find humour in the darkest places, personally I think we are the best in the world for it, but that’s just my view. "

If you don't laugh you will cry as the saying goes so keep laughing and love life

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like that no matter what goes on in the world, someone somewhere can take the piss out of it. I think laughing about things makes it easier to get through.

Must admit my humour is pretty black and found some brilliant memes

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

There are some great ones out there you’ve got to keep laughing and the imaginations that some people have are just brilliant.

In my opinion it is not being disrespectful to what is going on, but a coping mechanism.

By *ezmanyorks OP   Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

"There are some great ones out there you’ve got to keep laughing and the imaginations that some people have are just brilliant.

In my opinion it is not being disrespectful to what is going on, but a coping mechanism. "

My thoughts exactly

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Totally agree OP, our sense of humour is a great British value .....

I burst out laughing to a fb post the other day something along the lines of 'can't believe we're in this mess of a lockdown thanks to some stupid cunt eating a bat'

It just tickled me.

I'm definitely going to regale future generations (if I survive the this) with tales of the dreaded quarentine and how easy they have it

» Add a new message to this topic