FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who's going to act a fool..

Who's going to act a fool..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On April Fools Day? In other words, who will pull the best prank today on here?

Happy Fools Day Everyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *artinbobMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"On April Fools Day? In other words, who will pull the best prank today on here?

Happy Fools Day Everyone "

I saw a meme earlier laying the ground work ready for tomorrow saying schools opening as a photo from BBC news. Bound to be some other C19 themed pranks too I guess

"On April Fools Day? In other words, who will pull the best prank today on here?

Happy Fools Day Everyone

I saw a meme earlier laying the ground work ready for tomorrow saying schools opening as a photo from BBC news. Bound to be some other C19 themed pranks too I guess "

Imagine if all the kids start piling into schools again? Maybe we will keep away from C19 pranks

Leicester

Happy Fools Day Everyone

I saw a meme earlier laying the ground work ready for tomorrow saying schools opening as a photo from BBC news. Bound to be some other C19 themed pranks too I guess

Imagine if all the kids start piling into schools again? Maybe we will keep away from C19 pranks "

It should be for the best to stay away but people will use it. As for the kids going to school. Think most parents at this stage would love it haha

Happy Fools Day Everyone

Imagine if all the kids start piling into schools again? Maybe we will keep away from C19 pranks

It should be for the best to stay away but people will use it. As for the kids going to school. Think most parents at this stage would love it haha "

It's going to be one long summer for some parents Hopefully by the summer, this will be eased and grandparents can have the kids over again

Leicester

Happy Fools Day Everyone

It should be for the best to stay away but people will use it. As for the kids going to school. Think most parents at this stage would love it haha

It's going to be one long summer for some parents Hopefully by the summer, this will be eased and grandparents can have the kids over again "

Defo if they around. I think for most parents just been able to go out will help

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am the website owner , raking it in . Checking in from a naked Bahamas beach party .. .

Swing more post more ??????

"I am the website owner , raking it in . Checking in from a naked Bahamas beach party .. .

Swing more post more ?????? "

The Bahamas part sounds lush right about now within social distancing of course

Leicester

"I am the website owner , raking it in . Checking in from a naked Bahamas beach party .. .

The Bahamas part sounds lush right about now within social distancing of course "

Maximum of 4 people per plane to get there

Maximum of 4 people per plane to get there "

I just need a friend, who's a millionaire to lend me their private jet I'll drive

I just need a friend, who's a millionaire to lend me their private jet I'll drive "

You all invited, you just got to get here one at a time .

Leicester

I just need a friend, who's a millionaire to lend me their private jet I'll drive "

If I knew a friend who had a private plane I’d have left as corona set in tbh

Well there won't be the fake spaghetti tree this year as there is no spare pasta for spoofs.

Leicester

I just need a friend, who's a millionaire to lend me their private jet I'll drive

You all invited, you just got to get here one at a time . "

If only

If I knew a friend who had a private plane I’d have left as corona set in tbh "

Where to? The moon? I'm down to be a astronaut for a couple of months to float around

"Well there won't be the fake spaghetti tree this year as there is no spare pasta for spoofs. "

Pasta is sold out world wide

Leicester

Where to? The moon? I'm down to be a astronaut for a couple of months to float around "

I’m sure we could have found somewhere corona free on some remote island somewhere. Space trip sounds good if NASA would be up for sending us to international space station

Where to? The moon? I'm down to be a astronaut for a couple of months to float around

I’m sure we could have found somewhere corona free on some remote island somewhere. Space trip sounds good if NASA would be up for sending us to international space station "

I'm sure we could negotiate a deal with NASA, offer them a toilet roll, a pasta shell and a squirt of sanitizer = Deal done

Leicester

I’m sure we could have found somewhere corona free on some remote island somewhere. Space trip sounds good if NASA would be up for sending us to international space station

I'm sure we could negotiate a deal with NASA, offer them a toilet roll, a pasta shell and a squirt of sanitizer = Deal done "

Don’t wanna show off or get bombarded on inbox but I can get hold of alcohol hand gel I know where there’s a secret supply I can hit up maybe more of a bargaining tool x x

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"Well there won't be the fake spaghetti tree this year as there is no spare pasta for spoofs. "

I remember that one as a kid... had me fooled where this new food came from

I'm sure we could negotiate a deal with NASA, offer them a toilet roll, a pasta shell and a squirt of sanitizer = Deal done

Don’t wanna show off or get bombarded on inbox but I can get hold of alcohol hand gel I know where there’s a secret supply I can hit up maybe more of a bargaining tool x x "

I hope tons and tons of people spam your inbox for hand sanitizer now

Leicester

Don’t wanna show off or get bombarded on inbox but I can get hold of alcohol hand gel I know where there’s a secret supply I can hit up maybe more of a bargaining tool x x

I hope tons and tons of people spam your inbox for hand sanitizer now "

I wouldn’t mind tbh. I’m on commission haha

Leicester

"Well there won't be the fake spaghetti tree this year as there is no spare pasta for spoofs.

I remember that one as a kid... had me fooled where this new food came from "

I have no idea what this is about

I wouldn’t mind tbh. I’m on commission haha "

You better open a solo, social distancing car boot sale outside your house and get selling and obviously you need some cheesy one liner catchphrase ** Roll up, roll up, get the cleanest alcohol hand sanitizer you can get, roll up **

Leicester

You better open a solo, social distancing car boot sale outside your house and get selling and obviously you need some cheesy one liner catchphrase ** Roll up, roll up, get the cleanest alcohol hand sanitizer you can get, roll up ** "

If I had a litter picking grabber I’d be all over this idea so I can hand over without touching

You better open a solo, social distancing car boot sale outside your house and get selling and obviously you need some cheesy one liner catchphrase ** Roll up, roll up, get the cleanest alcohol hand sanitizer you can get, roll up **

If I had a litter picking grabber I’d be all over this idea so I can hand over without touching "

Go and mug a caretaker of a school, I'm sure he will have a litter picker handy

Leicester

If I had a litter picking grabber I’d be all over this idea so I can hand over without touching

Go and mug a caretaker of a school, I'm sure he will have a litter picker handy "

Haha this is true. Not like they need it either at this time lol

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"Well there won't be the fake spaghetti tree this year as there is no spare pasta for spoofs.

I have no idea what this is about "

It was first done in 1957

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tVo_wkxH9dU

This is the advert I remember from the late 1970s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q-ZtGoXkI58

Leicester

I have no idea what this is about

It was first done in 1957

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tVo_wkxH9dU

This is the advert I remember from the late 1970s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q-ZtGoXkI58"

Thanks I’ll take a look

» Add a new message to this topic