FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jealous

Jealous

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why are so many jealous of others, peoples pasts and acccepting that they have sex with others on here? I'm not talking about playing away behind partners back

Had many awful message from males and females on here and off here? Blocked all but it's still awful.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How would they know OP? You don't have any veris as far as I can see

Sex brings with it jealousy mostly.

I dont understand it either, this should be the most jealous free place there is.

Also free of judgement but it seems to be rife

"How would they know OP? You don't have any veris as far as I can see "

I do have veris and they are hidden because of this, happy to show that I've been verified if need be.

I also used this site last year and got the same thing.

You are here for you not them!!!!!

Same as we are here for us not others.

Enjoy

T

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I get an awful time from a female on here. I see good in everyone but this human is in a league of her own.

I understand, OP. I hide some veris as some guys got jealous.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Why are so many jealous of others, peoples pasts and acccepting that they have sex with others on here? I'm not talking about playing away behind partners back

Had many awful message from males and females on here and off here? Blocked all but it's still awful.

"

Because fab is a playground full of jealous, insecure teenagers masquerading as adults.

Pay them no mind. They're complete strangers in a virtual environment. Fuck em (not literally! )

"I understand, OP. I hide some veris as some guys got jealous."

The worst one was from a who was on here as a single female and her partner was on here as a single male. Both verbally attacked me as they wanted a mmf and a mmff with a Male who I saw a few times and he didnt want them.

"I understand, OP. I hide some veris as some guys got jealous.

The worst one was from a who was on here as a single female and her partner was on here as a single male. Both verbally attacked me as they wanted a mmf and a mmff with a Male who I saw a few times and he didnt want them.

"

Oh how dare you to say no to some entitled twats!?

I don't do veris. I'm not trip advisor.

(got the necessary tick box ones for fab) but that's it.

No one knows my business.

Just get abuse off the ones you don't meet.. Like as if they have a right..

Stay safe op x

We’ve had to put up with loads of jealousy and stirring, it’s horrible. It’s reflective of them, try not to let it get to us now. People wanting to split us up, not caring about the effect it would have on me, it’s a mindset I just don’t understand x

Viv x

Oh I'm so sorry to all the jealous people on here.

Please accept my apology

"We’ve had to put up with loads of jealousy and stirring, it’s horrible. It’s reflective of them, try not to let it get to us now. People wanting to split us up, not caring about the effect it would have on me, it’s a mindset I just don’t understand x

Viv x"

Hid the veris now, to avoid this sort of crap xx

"We’ve had to put up with loads of jealousy and stirring, it’s horrible. It’s reflective of them, try not to let it get to us now. People wanting to split us up, not caring about the effect it would have on me, it’s a mindset I just don’t understand x

Viv x"

Thanks Viv, but it did have a major knock on affect to my private life because of it..

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"I get an awful time from a female on here. I see good in everyone but this human is in a league of her own."
Men get a very hard time on here but I find women to be a lot worse jealousy is such a ugly trait x

"I get an awful time from a female on here. I see good in everyone but this human is in a league of her own."

No need for that sorry to hear you're having trouble, that anyone is

By *ooskiMan  over a year ago

south coast

Youve not met the nut case ex i had few years ago....she really was crazy.....

Yes females are the worst in general

But some males are nasty also

Viv x

Thanks Viv, but it did have a major knock on affect to my private life because of it.."

It majorly knocked me and my confidence as they targeted us both xx

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Both men and ladies on here get a touch of the green eyed monster, especially when a few people start seeing the same person and start lamp post pissing at every turn.

Its inevitable that unless you are in a committed 1 to 1, that we will share each others sexual partners and that's when the jealousy begins.

Sorry to hear you have problems with it, my only advice would be to ignore it and block it if you can and let them fester to their hearts content x

"Both men and ladies on here get a touch of the green eyed monster, especially when a few people start seeing the same person and start lamp post pissing at every turn.

Its inevitable that unless you are in a committed 1 to 1, that we will share each others sexual partners and that's when the jealousy begins.

Sorry to hear you have problems with it, my only advice would be to ignore it and block it if you can and let them fester to their hearts content x"

Thank you, and I do. Still hurtful to read the crap and lies they write

Some women who are on here with their male partner are against him meeting single females,yet the female is ok to meet men.i tend to get lots of no's when i have asked to meet the male half of a couple alone.one man told me that he was fed up with he's partner's jealously.she met men but he wasnt allowed to meet women

I don't allow veris to avoid this issue... all i can suggest is blocking them.

Some people are naturally bitchy and bring drama with them wherever they go, regardless of gender

You would think on a swinging site jealousy wouldn't be a factor.. But humans have emotions i guess and different motivations for being here

"I don't allow veris to avoid this issue... all i can suggest is blocking them.

Some people are naturally bitchy and bring drama with them wherever they go, regardless of gender

You would think on a swinging site jealousy wouldn't be a factor.. But humans have emotions i guess and different motivations for being here "

To true hun

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

Unfortunately it's rife on here, I've had unacceptable behaviour directed towards me because of jealousy.

I believe that some people should reassess if this is the right place for them if they can't control the emotions that swinging evokes.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

There’s a definite learning curve with fab. Plenty of ups and downs. It’s hard sometimes and can lead to negative emotions. You learn from it though. Onwards and upwards OP

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

I've encountered quite a lot of jealousy throughout my time on here, mostly when I was on here as a single fem.

Jealousy is such an ugly trait in a person.

Mrs

I think that there's a lot of people who think they are free spirited and open minded and can embrace the swinging lifestyle but in reality they can't.

I’m pretty much left alone

If you can’t stand the heat then get out of the kitchen

Jealous of what? Don’t really understand what they are jealous about!

Had a charming bloke message me a single word earlier. Cunt. Very pleasant

By *B69Woman  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Jealousy is a nasty trait and there is no place for it on this site, I’ve never experienced it on here and hope I don’t, don’t let it ruin the good times you can have, block and move on

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

Jealousy can be a good stimulation

"Had a charming bloke message me a single word earlier. Cunt. Very pleasant "

But why?

Don't quite understand all this.

So a woman gets invited to a meet with a couple, then the woman of the couple kicks off in a jealous rage? Or is it that you are seeing the male of the couple, and she's found out?

By *oudBeSurprisedMan  over a year ago

Fife

"Yes females are the worst in general

But some males are nasty also "

Both can be very nasty and very nice. I think their point was that this site gets a reputation (mostly because a lot of women write it in their bios) for being "run by women" and that men are generally abusive when rejected or their advances are politely declined. It is true that it happens but it's good to see it acknowledged that women can be just as bad.

By *oudBeSurprisedMan  over a year ago

Fife

"Don't quite understand all this.

So a woman gets invited to a meet with a couple, then the woman of the couple kicks off in a jealous rage? Or is it that you are seeing the male of the couple, and she's found out?"

I think it is more to do with someone meets a guy or girl on here. They then meet another person and the first person starts getting jealous and abusive towards them.

"Don't quite understand all this.

So a woman gets invited to a meet with a couple, then the woman of the couple kicks off in a jealous rage? Or is it that you are seeing the male of the couple, and she's found out?

I think it is more to do with someone meets a guy or girl on here. They then meet another person and the first person starts getting jealous and abusive towards them.

"

Ahh ok

"I think that there's a lot of people who think they are free spirited and open minded and can embrace the swinging lifestyle but in reality they can't.

"

Yes, there are and they also cant accept youve had a past in this life style

How do you know its jealousy?

Not quite sure I understand?

Some examples might help?

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"I think that there's a lot of people who think they are free spirited and open minded and can embrace the swinging lifestyle but in reality they can't.

"

Exactly this

By *eniorsxMan  over a year ago

Coggeshall

"Why are so many jealous of others, peoples pasts and acccepting that they have sex with others on here? I'm not talking about playing away behind partners back

Because fab is a playground full of jealous, insecure teenagers masquerading as adults.

Pay them no mind. They're complete strangers in a virtual environment. Fuck em (not literally! )"

Spot on

Yep when I was on my old profile, this really surprised me. You're on a swingers website and you can't bear the idea of sharing???

I find it sad when people try to make others jealous or introduce a competition element, like "best boobs" etc. There are lots of great boobs etc around, accept them all!! ha

» Add a new message to this topic