FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nipple Sensitivity

Nipple Sensitivity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does it change with age as recently mine are super sensitive.. i'm liking it must be said.

Just worried its going to revert back and i'll lose it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well my left nipple is sensitive I personally think one tit gets more attention to the other

mines never changed, ive always had overly sensative nipples, i sometimes wish they wasnt so as they hurt very easy when being played with so i tend to ask guys to just leave them alone, tho with the right play mate i love nipples play, having my nipples played with by someone who knows how i like it makes me cum really easy but it just as easily puts me off a session with the wrong play mate

im wierd lol

Over sensitive women's nipples are the bane of a man's life

By *ybMan  over a year ago

County Durham

[Removed by poster at 13/05/12 20:21:38]

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Only time mine were sensitive was when I was pregnant..

Sometimes they can be ..depends

On certain days though if they are played with it makes me feel uncomfortable

Im getting old I think

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I can easily cum from having my nipples bitten but it has to be to the point of having them bitten off, many atime i have to check there still in check afterwards

By *ybMan  over a year ago

County Durham

I'm very fair and make sure I lavish the same attention to both nipples.!

"mines never changed, ive always had overly sensative nipples, i sometimes wish they wasnt so as they hurt very easy when being played with so i tend to ask guys to just leave them alone, tho with the right play mate i love nipples play, having my nipples played with by someone who knows how i like it makes me cum really easy but it just as easily puts me off a session with the wrong play mate

im wierd lol"

i nearly came when a guy was teasing me it was just immense. drove me wild. I tend to play with my nipples more and more and i love the feeling, but once had a guy and it was like he wanted to chew them off and they bled.. was just awful

"mines never changed, ive always had overly sensative nipples, i sometimes wish they wasnt so as they hurt very easy when being played with so i tend to ask guys to just leave them alone, tho with the right play mate i love nipples play, having my nipples played with by someone who knows how i like it makes me cum really easy but it just as easily puts me off a session with the wrong play mate

im wierd lol

i nearly came when a guy was teasing me it was just immense. drove me wild. I tend to play with my nipples more and more and i love the feeling, but once had a guy and it was like he wanted to chew them off and they bled.. was just awful "

ouch, I would love the chance to nature your nipples for as long as you like! xx

i prefer the sofer gentle stuff, licking, kissing, sucking, nibbling gently even just blowing on them sends me gaga

"i prefer the sofer gentle stuff, licking, kissing, sucking, nibbling gently even just blowing on them sends me gaga "

I'd be sure to be gentle with you xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I love it when my tits are cable tied till there bright blue and bulging out and then any slightest touch of my nipple sends me over the top

im wierd lol

i nearly came when a guy was teasing me it was just immense. drove me wild. I tend to play with my nipples more and more and i love the feeling, but once had a guy and it was like he wanted to chew them off and they bled.. was just awful "

he would have got shown the door if that was me lol

i know when swinging people dont know what you like but where my nipples are concerned they get told once how i like it and if they dont think they can be gentle to pleave them alone, the next time i have to tell them im getting dressed

i refuse to lay there and put up with someone whos hurting

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Does it change with age as recently mine are super sensitive.. i'm liking it must be said.

Just worried its going to revert back and i'll lose it "

is it your time of the month...you dont need to answer in here, but that can affect sensitivity...as can being pregnant

"i refuse to lay there and put up with someone whos hurting"

oh trust me it stopped once he done that. he was gentle then turned into an animal (not in a good way) He was shown the door

hexham

[Removed by poster at 13/05/12 20:33:27]

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

Ems have become supersensitive since she had them pierced

hexham

"Well my left nipple is sensitive I personally think one tit gets more attention to the other"

my piercer told me everyone has a more sensitive nipple...i got him t do that one first so i could tell myself the worst was over...

For those taking notes its my left

"Does it change with age as recently mine are super sensitive.. i'm liking it must be said.

Just worried its going to revert back and i'll lose it

is it your time of the month...you dont need to answer in here, but that can affect sensitivity...as can being pregnant "

nope and nope

only thing that's changed is i had the implanon implant put in almost a month ago now.. but they've been more sensitive for the past 6 months id say

im wierd lol"

You're def not wierd as Siren is exactly the same at the moment. Pregnancy has made her nipples untouchable unless you are approximately 24" long, pink and speak in terms of 'ga-ga' or 'goo-goo'!

I can't get anywhere near them!!

I'm desperately hoping they revert back to what they were before she first got pregnant as she could cum just having them played with in the right way.

love nipple play almost to the point of orgasm and then a good hard fuck! mmmm

"i prefer the sofer gentle stuff, licking, kissing, sucking, nibbling gently even just blowing on them sends me gaga

I'd be sure to be gentle with you xx"

just when it comes to my nipples mind

I've been accused of being an insensitive tit at times!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Never had sensitive nipples until I started HRT, now they have gone the opposite way to the point of being painful.

By *ich_shadiwMan  over a year ago

closeish

"i prefer the sofer gentle stuff, licking, kissing, sucking, nibbling gently even just blowing on them sends me gaga "
bet you would love them gently teased with a light feather or soaped up in the bath and gently rubbed as though they were hardly been touched nipples teased in opposite directions mmmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic