FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Meets invites

Meets invites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oketsox OP   Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Frustrated by inability to message couple who are looking for Males for advertised meet but haven't lifted block on them messaging!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

maybe its a conspiricy and they are jsut blocking you

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Maybe they are just looking for single guys they already know?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we dont meet males....we dont block them cos we get mail from male mates.....

Kettering

Thanks for replies, I was just being a bit Grrr!

The couple in question posted 2 invites for this evening in meetsn and one specificied males, but if I click the message link on their profile Fabs tells me I can't message them because they've blocked males. Guess they forgot that when they posted the meet.

Oh well, never mind!

Have a good Sunday evening, whatever you're doing!

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"Maybe they are just looking for single guys they already know?"

Yeh but ot's pretty pointless putting a meet request on the meets pages then - all they have to do is put it on their status and all the guys they know will see it on their homepage

Probably got hammered with messages when they put up the meet they then cut blokes off.

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

"Probably got hammered with messages when they put up the meet they then cut blokes off."

thats actually VERY likely.

hounded by the ever so intellegent 'i like fuck!' messages

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Thanks for replies, I was just being a bit Grrr!

The couple in question posted 2 invites for this evening in meetsn and one specificied males, but if I click the message link on their profile Fabs tells me I can't message them because they've blocked males. Guess they forgot that when they posted the meet.

Oh well, never mind!

Have a good Sunday evening, whatever you're doing! "

Nope, they are probably looking for people they already know to get in contact, thats what we do

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Maybe they are just looking for single guys they already know?

Yeh but ot's pretty pointless putting a meet request on the meets pages then - all they have to do is put it on their status and all the guys they know will see it on their homepage "

True but if u put it in meets then it also goes up on your friends list of what eevryone is doing.

"Probably got hammered with messages when they put up the meet they then cut blokes off.

thats actually VERY likely.

hounded by the ever so intellegent 'i like fuck!' messages"

Oh, so that's why it never works, but I do like fuck though

being someone who meets single men i can understand why some block them even tho they are looking for guy, i get easy 50+ messages a day, its hard to reply to everyone and some guys get really abusive if you dont reply or send back a no thanks so i think what a lot do is block men and send out the first message to ones they are interested in as once you have mailed someone they can mail you back on reply

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"Maybe they are just looking for single guys they already know?

Yeh but ot's pretty pointless putting a meet request on the meets pages then - all they have to do is put it on their status and all the guys they know will see it on their homepage

True but if u put it in meets then it also goes up on your friends list of what eevryone is doing."

Thats what I meant it just means that it goes on twice then

"being someone who meets single men i can understand why some block them even tho they are looking for guy, i get easy 50+ messages a day, its hard to reply to everyone and some guys get really abusive if you dont reply or send back a no thanks so i think what a lot do is block men and send out the first message to ones they are interested in as once you have mailed someone they can mail you back on reply"

yep That's exactly what we do..otherwise we get inundated with messages..

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yeah I know what you mean. I suffer from message inundation too....*shiftyeyes*

Kettering

All good valid points, well made. I do appreciate that couples get message avalanches, and I think the line on some profiles "if we don't respond, we're not interested, thanks" is a good way of stating your case. I also realise that there are single males here and on other sites that just can't take no for an answer: thanks guys, for making it difficult for the ones here who can.

Let's stop now, I've managed to get over my disappointment and I'm going to spend the evening working on a 1000 piece jigsaw, LOL!

[Removed by poster at 13/05/12 20:04:22]

"being someone who meets single men i can understand why some block them even tho they are looking for guy, i get easy 50+ messages a day, its hard to reply to everyone and some guys get really abusive if you dont reply or send back a no thanks so i think what a lot do is block men and send out the first message to ones they are interested in as once you have mailed someone they can mail you back on reply

yep That's exactly what we do..otherwise we get inundated with messages.. "

i dont really have the confidance to mail men first so i have to sit and sort thro all the flipping mail every time i long on lol

i do think its a good idea if your the sort of person who can make the first move

» Add a new message to this topic