FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What weight

What weight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ranny-Crumpet OP   Woman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

should a six foot short man be with a 34 inch waist , flabby belly and tiny feet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"should a six foot short man be with a 34 inch waist , flabby belly and tiny feet?

"

only in a Picasso painting

By *ranny-Crumpet OP   Woman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"should a six foot short man be with a 34 inch waist , flabby belly and tiny feet?

only in a Picasso painting"

Or Starubucks.... ?

Well ?

"

Don't know but McDonalds are taking on and he sounds ideal for cleaning the windows

By *istress_L-CaptainCouple  over a year ago

Southport

"

I take it you were reading the one about women'sweight! Now if he had tiny feet does that mean he has a tink cock too!

By *idlifecrisis40Man  over a year ago

Manchester (North)

"should a six foot short man be with a 34 inch waist , flabby belly and tiny feet? "

It's totally possible I'm missing a joke here, but I'm 6'2" with a 34 inch waist and I'm 12 stone 10... Not very flabby belly and size 10 feet though so that might be utterly unhelpful.

about 3 ounces

"

So, how did you meet my ex-husband?

By *istress_L-CaptainCouple  over a year ago

Southport

It's totally possible I'm missing a joke here, but I'm 6'2" with a 34 inch waist and I'm 12 stone 10... Not very flabby belly and size 10 feet though so that might be utterly unhelpful."

Check out the tread that some guy put about a size 20 woman you'll. Understand then

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

I checked years ago and it seems my ideal weight for my 5'11 height is 12 stone 7, Id look like a rake! , Im actually 15 stone and still trim, I have heard the expression, 'heavy/big boned' but always thought this was a bit of a myth?

» Add a new message to this topic