FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The most embarrassing....

The most embarrassing....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Time you bumped into someone you know in a club/on fab.

The neighbour's? Kids school teacher? Parents? The boss?

Looking for Friday night giggles

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

At a party organised by some fellow FABBERS, I stopped to watch some action in one of the play-rooms in the house.

I got invited by one of the guys there to join in, only to discover, one of the females was the Senior Nurse at my then GP's Surgery!

But it was so dimly lit in the room, we only realised when we emerged into brighter lit areas!

We stayed apart the rest of the evening; we had a private discussion the following week and left it at that, all ok with it and not saying anything to anyone else.

I moved away through my job 18 months later.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"At a party organised by some fellow FABBERS, I stopped to watch some action in one of the play-rooms in the house.

I got invited by one of the guys there to join in, only to discover, one of the females was the Senior Nurse at my then GP's Surgery!

But it was so dimly lit in the room, we only realised when we emerged into brighter lit areas!

We stayed apart the rest of the evening; we had a private discussion the following week and left it at that, all ok with it and not saying anything to anyone else.

I moved away through my job 18 months later.

How did the chat go afterwards

"

» Add a new message to this topic