FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Kinks

Kinks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you have kins and what are they? I've been interested in BDSM for a long while now and have begun making efforts to peruse this, so I am looking for a Mistress to take me on (I know it's unusual for a guy to be sub) anyone know the best way to find a mistress?

Would be very interested in your kinks, as I am new and would love to learn more and try them!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love the kinks...waterloo sunset is awesome...ray Davis is a genius

"Love the kinks...waterloo sunset is awesome...ray Davis is a genius "
+1

"Do you have kins and what are they? I've been interested in BDSM for a long while now and have begun making efforts to peruse this, so I am looking for a Mistress to take me on (I know it's unusual for a guy to be sub) anyone know the best way to find a mistress?

Would be very interested in your kinks, as I am new and would love to learn more and try them!"

No it isnt unusual for a guy to be sub, don't know why you think that's true. Join some of the bdsm websites there are loads of male subs, not nearly as many Mistresses or female subs

Angel aka Mistress Angel

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Good luck. A good friend of mine actually suggests that sub males are more commonplace than dom ones on the site he uses. The sub fems tell him regularly. He's very dom so he does well out of the lack of competition.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

But one womans kink is another womans norm....it's all in the semantics

Lots of sub males on Fab.

By *keenyMan  over a year ago

harrogate

"Lots of sub males on Fab. "

are you looking for one?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Do you have kins and what are they? I've been interested in BDSM for a long while now and have begun making efforts to peruse this, so I am looking for a Mistress to take me on (I know it's unusual for a guy to be sub) anyone know the best way to find a mistress?

Would be very interested in your kinks, as I am new and would love to learn more and try them!"

Not at all unusual for a guy to be sub, however there are so many and far fewer Dommes about that if you think its hard getting meets, its nothing compared to getting to meet a Mistress.

My advice would be to go to munches and get to know people on the fet scene, but realize that it is a competitive market. If you want a Mistress they will have to get to know and trust you and you them. Take your time, be honest about being new and build up friendships and relationships.

i am assuming you are on the two better know fet sites...

As for my kinks, i dont have any

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Good luck. A good friend of mine actually suggests that sub males are more commonplace than dom ones on the site he uses. The sub fems tell him regularly. He's very dom so he does well out of the lack of competition.

"

Dom males are rare as hens teeth...only slightly rarer are Dommes, subs outnumber both massively on every site...although the number of men who call themselves Dom is of course a different thing all together.

Brief anecdotal evidence? Sir's profile on here breaks the rules some insist on , no pics, cant accom, brief profile, he still gets "cold called " by female subs.

By *keenyMan  over a year ago

harrogate

my Kink is to put hold ups on

love the feel of sheer and fishnets

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

Lola, was very good!

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire