FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Appreciation for nhs and essential workers

Appreciation for nhs and essential workers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning guys, going on from the clapping last night for nhs, I’d like to show much more appreciation for those nurses drs and essential workers, so how about post your naughty work uniform pics for people to really appreciate at this busy and difficult time,

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Morning guys, going on from the clapping last night for nhs, I’d like to show much more appreciation for those nurses drs and essential workers, so how about post your naughty work uniform pics for people to really appreciate at this busy and difficult time,

Thanks in advance "

Because that's disrespectful to the profession , it would make a joke of what they do and would be just for the titilation of uniform lovers.

King's Crustacean

by all means don your uniform , wank all over the place and let your balls pulse to your hearts content but let's not pretend it's for front line workers.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"by all means don your uniform , wank all over the place and let your balls pulse to your hearts content but let's not pretend it's for front line workers."

Agreed

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Some of us healthcare workers do not wear uniforms.

As a fellow essential and nhs worker, this isn’t meant disrespectfully it’s difficult for everyone at the mo. Opinions are there but huge pressures on everyone, I think snapping at the heels of anyone at this time isn’t needed it’s a polite ask if they would like to post.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"by all means don your uniform , wank all over the place and let your balls pulse to your hearts content but let's not pretend it's for front line workers."

this may be the place but hardly the time.

Fair comments people if you think it’s disrespectful at this time il remove and re word

"Fair comments people if you think it’s disrespectful at this time il remove and re word"

Good man well done

King's Crustacean

"As a fellow essential and nhs worker, this isn’t meant disrespectfully it’s difficult for everyone at the mo. Opinions are there but huge pressures on everyone, I think snapping at the heels of anyone at this time isn’t needed it’s a polite ask if they would like to post. "

I didn't snap at your heels. I put my comment. You don't have to like it and i'd appreciate it if you'd not use the current climate to deflect your poor behaviour on to me.

Unfortunately I’m unable to remove post, but wanted. To reassure no disrespect was meant upon this I am one of these uniform nhs and essential workers. Apologise for any offence it could of caused and misconstrued

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

"Unfortunately I’m unable to remove post, but wanted. To reassure no disrespect was meant upon this I am one of these uniform nhs and essential workers. Apologise for any offence it could of caused and misconstrued"

Don’t beat yourself up pal. I’m an essential worker and have taken no disrespect from it. And number one in the hot pics is a woman in a nurses uniform so despite others criticising some may do it and find it a welcome release

"Unfortunately I’m unable to remove post, but wanted. To reassure no disrespect was meant upon this I am one of these uniform nhs and essential workers. Apologise for any offence it could of caused and misconstrued"

By *olieandSlaveCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

"Morning guys, going on from the clapping last night for nhs, I’d like to show much more appreciation for those nurses drs and essential workers, so how about post your naughty work uniform pics for people to really appreciate at this busy and difficult time,

Thanks in advance

Because that's disrespectful to the profession , it would make a joke of what they do and would be just for the titilation of uniform lovers."

Which stain would you prefer I cover? Blood, vomit or phlegm. Would you like me to filter my tired eyes out for you?

I dont wear a uniform, safety boots, utility Jean's and a t shirt

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"I dont wear a uniform, safety boots, utility Jean's and a t shirt"

Phwoooar!

I’m a truck driver so still out and about visiting 20 plus warehouses a day . Shitting my pants basically . Wish I could be home . And I’m not even an nhs worker in hospitals . All they guys and gals have balls of steel .

» Add a new message to this topic