FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > police

police

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rincessvenus OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hull

funny isnt it for the last few years you could not get any to attend or turn up and today there everyware makes you think dont it were were they before

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"funny isnt it for the last few years you could not get any to attend or turn up and today there everyware makes you think dont it were were they before

"

Awww mate they were fighting crime and now there protecting us in an unprecedented way.... don’t take this as a dig .... let’s just look out for each other

its because there are no cars to do for speeding 2 mph over the limit, they have to do something else

Woop-woop! That's the sound of da police!

No it’s not funny

I’ve not seen any more about; maybe more on the road but due to less cars they stand out more

"No it’s not funny "

Don’t bite sweetie x

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

Winchester

"its because there are no cars to do for speeding 2 mph over the limit, they have to do something else"

Ye been caught twice on bike for that.

"funny isnt it for the last few years you could not get any to attend or turn up and today there everyware makes you think dont it were were they before

"

Attend what? I’ve never needed the police to attend anything in my life.

I imagine they’ve got a bit more time on their hands to do “keeping us safe” shit, on account of the fact that retarded scrotum-loooong sack-of-wank criminals are all at home sponging off their parents.

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

Teresa may cut the workforce by 20,000

So yes your right they were stretched

However they have cancelled there leave in this crises to protect ungrateful people

I see Police doing a job they have been instructed to do, last thing they need is abuse.

They are risking their health too

I've seen them with cameras on mountain bikes around the parks.

Also you have to remember the police numbers will seriously reduce as they get ill interacting with the public.

They are still human and still get the virus.

"I see Police doing a job they have been instructed to do, last thing they need is abuse.

"

What she said

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

"its because there are no cars to do for speeding 2 mph over the limit, they have to do something else"
and they do an excellent job on trapping speeding drivers

"

A few years ago there were 20k more. They're doing their jobs in testing circumstances. Not the time to take a dig

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I will admit, I am getting truly fed up of the negativity of this country! From people being selfish and buying all they can so others have no access to them, to stupid uneducated criminals coughing on our emergency services, as a threat to their lives!

Yes, I hate this lockdown as most people would, but for gods sake get a grip people and also lock up as many scum as you can!

"I will admit, I am getting truly fed up of the negativity of this country! From people being selfish and buying all they can so others have no access to them, to stupid uneducated criminals coughing on our emergency services, as a threat to their lives!

Yes, I hate this lockdown as most people would, but for gods sake get a grip people and also lock up as many scum as you can! "

Absolutely agree.

And when while we are slagging off one of our emergency services lets not forget some members of Fab are Police Officers and how demoralising and horrible for them to read these comments when they are putting their health at risk too because selfish arrogant people cannot follow a simple request

They are on the frontline too as an essential service yet they are viewed so negatively

"

Why? Because cuts have consequences. Those consequences are less police, despite crime rates increasing.

Police up and down the country are not suddenly deciding to be present because they have nothing better to do. They are being pulled away from other investigations, stuck back in uniform, annual leave and rest days are being cancelled and they are expected (and will!) serve their country and do the best that they can in these times. There are not suddenly more officers on the beat, the same as when any other large scale event/attack or crisis happens- much the same as many other emergency service workers.

Why? Because cuts have consequences. Those consequences are less police, despite crime rates increasing.

Police up and down the country are not suddenly deciding to be present because they have nothing better to do. They are being pulled away from other investigations, stuck back in uniform, annual leave and rest days are being cancelled and they are expected (and will!) serve their country and do the best that they can in these times. There are not suddenly more officers on the beat, the same as when any other large scale event/attack or crisis happens- much the same as many other emergency service workers."

Well said, completely agree

Police up and down the country are not suddenly deciding to be present because they have nothing better to do. They are being pulled away from other investigations, stuck back in uniform, annual leave and rest days are being cancelled and they are expected (and will!) serve their country and do the best that they can in these times. There are not suddenly more officers on the beat, the same as when any other large scale event/attack or crisis happens- much the same as many other emergency service workers."

Xx

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

If any one watched bbc2 Tuesday night at 9 o’clock it don’t paint a nice picture from where I live .. the force cut by half in ten years, now more a social service than a force... it’s the monkey dust capital of england... and now this shit turns up .. if u like em or dislike em in normal times they are now there to stop civil disorder .. and protect the good people in these strange times, so isn’t it the responsibility of the good to help, surport and assist them in the time of a national crisis that is looming ? The choice is yrs and I know which side I’ll be on.. remember they are only human like me and you ...

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

Woop woop it’s the sound the

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I will admit, I am getting truly fed up of the negativity of this country! From people being selfish and buying all they can so others have no access to them, to stupid uneducated criminals coughing on our emergency services, as a threat to their lives!

Yes, I hate this lockdown as most people would, but for gods sake get a grip people and also lock up as many scum as you can! "

Here's to the police, putting themselves at risk in new ways to save our lives.

"its because there are no cars to do for speeding 2 mph over the limit, they have to do something else and they do an excellent job on trapping speeding drivers "

Its probably because most police don't actually deal with speeding its normally contracted out.

Also I highly doubt you were doing 2mph over the speed limit unless you were in a 20 zone as you normally get 10% discretion.

If you cant spot a speed van or camera when doing "2mph" over the speed limit maybe you should consider slowing down, so you can actually see what's ahead of you

"I see Police doing a job they have been instructed to do, last thing they need is abuse.

"

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

All the ones not in uniform normally are back in it on front line.

Protect ungrateful people and keeping us safe. Give them a break ffs

By *ooskiMan  over a year ago

south coast

Yep police speed camera vans out doing thier bit

darlington

"Yep police speed camera vans out doing thier bit"
yes keeping us safe from idiots who brake the speed limit

south coast

"Yep police speed camera vans out doing thier bit yes keeping us safe from idiots who brake the speed limit "

Is it essential or could thier time used better elsewhere...just a question....

By *arlo82Couple  over a year ago

the gym and random places

I think its disgusting we have to rely on the police to make people stay at home.... is it a nation of disobedient children???

darlington

"Yep police speed camera vans out doing thier bit yes keeping us safe from idiots who brake the speed limit

Is it essential or could thier time used better elsewhere...just a question...."

I’m not sure but when you see the catastrophic life changing injuries caused by an idiot breaking the limit then yes I’d say it is

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"

It makes me think how serious they are taking the situation and how they have to allocate staff.

So refreshing to see the majority of the comments supporting our police

"its because there are no cars to do for speeding 2 mph over the limit, they have to do something else and they do an excellent job on trapping speeding drivers

Its probably because most police don't actually deal with speeding its normally contracted out.

Also I highly doubt you were doing 2mph over the speed limit unless you were in a 20 zone as you normally get 10% discretion.

If you cant spot a speed van or camera when doing "2mph" over the speed limit maybe you should consider slowing down, so you can actually see what's ahead of you "

i dont actualy drive, it was ment in just, but im sure there is some truth in it, i tried to get them out to a burgulary a few years back, they just gave me a crime number, i know its not thier fault as they are very streached, its the cuts that have hurt them, the ones ive had interaction with do a great job, but the ampunt of paperwork they have to do it nuts

Exeter

"Yep police speed camera vans out doing thier bit yes keeping us safe from idiots who brake the speed limit

Is it essential or could thier time used better elsewhere...just a question...."

I suppose you could argue that road safety is essential, but in my opinion at this tie it is not the most important thing.

However, most enforcement camera vans aren't operated by the Police anymore. So Police time is already being used better elsewhere.

south coast

I suppose you could argue that road safety is essential, but in my opinion at this tie it is not the most important thing.

However, most enforcement camera vans aren't operated by the Police anymore. So Police time is already being used better elsewhere."

True......so its okay for non essential staff on paye to work but self employed tradesman shouldnt.....?

darlington

[Removed by poster at 27/03/20 00:53:01]

Exeter

However, most enforcement camera vans aren't operated by the Police anymore. So Police time is already being used better elsewhere.

True......so its okay for non essential staff on paye to work but self employed tradesman shouldnt.....?"

I refer you to my previous answer that you could argue that road safety is essential.

south coast

True......so its okay for non essential staff on paye to work but self employed tradesman shouldnt.....?

I refer you to my previous answer that you could argue that road safety is essential."

Perception must be so.....

Exeter

"Perception must be so....."

So are you saying you don't think that road safety is essential?

"

well someones got to administer the fines front line

By *hedevilKTWoman  over a year ago

milton keynes

"I think its disgusting we have to rely on the police to make people stay at home.... is it a nation of disobedient children???"

Sadly I think so it’s not promising when u think to the future that this is the Cali we of people in U.K. at present

Police up and down the country are not suddenly deciding to be present because they have nothing better to do. They are being pulled away from other investigations, stuck back in uniform, annual leave and rest days are being cancelled and they are expected (and will!) serve their country and do the best that they can in these times. There are not suddenly more officers on the beat, the same as when any other large scale event/attack or crisis happens- much the same as many other emergency service workers.

Well said, completely agree "

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Would imagine they are having a much better impact on the County lines operation now there are so many fewer cars on the road.

Hope they catch them all

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Many ex-ones have gone back to help out too.

I have noticed more people are speeding on the roads, more than likely taking advantage of the quieter roads so yes it is essential more so than ever.

Also police in my area are stopping people querying why they are out.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"its because there are no cars to do for speeding 2 mph over the limit, they have to do something else and they do an excellent job on trapping speeding drivers

If you cant spot a speed van or camera when doing "2mph" over the speed limit maybe you should consider slowing down, so you can actually see what's ahead of you "

Contracted out to whom?

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

They’re doing a difficult job sorting out these numpties that don’t do as they’re told unfortunately.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I imagine they’ve got a bit more time on their hands to do “keeping us safe” shit, on account of the fact that retarded scrotum-loooong sack-of-wank criminals are all at home sponging off their parents.

"

Funny because they attended me when I rang on Sunday after finding a guy with a knife in my garden, here withing 10 mins and arrested the guy shortly afterwards not far from my house. They also attended when I had my car window smashed in years ago. 100% attendance rate here.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

Funny because they attended me when I rang on Sunday after finding a guy with a knife in my garden, here withing 10 mins and arrested the guy shortly afterwards not far from my house. They also attended when I had my car window smashed in years ago. 100% attendance rate here. "

they’ve always been available when I’ve needed them too. Most recently when my elderly neighbour’s front door was wide open and there was no signs of him anywhere. I called 999 as I was very worried for his welfare, they arrived within minutes! It all turned out ok thank goodness

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

My best friend is a policeman and he tells me:

Even though the criminal element is still as active as usual, there has been a huge decrease in incidents involving the normal decent people. With so many people not going out, they are unlikely to become involved in anything which might require police involvement.

Cal

By *arlo82Couple  over a year ago

the gym and random places

"I think its disgusting we have to rely on the police to make people stay at home.... is it a nation of disobedient children???

Sadly I think so it’s not promising when u think to the future that this is the Cali we of people in U.K. at present "

It is definitely a scary thought.... we will have a nation of tiktoking Youtubers with half a brain and no morals

message in a bottle yea

By *ueen of sleezeWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Well said xxxxx

By *athan 123Man  over a year ago

rochdale oldham border

Mayb their all hiding under the bed lol or just maybe they’ve put some things on hold because the situation has changed and white collars have been changed for day uniform ? Maybe due to isolation there isn’t the same needs and daily crime occurring and need for investigation making more time to patrol which is necessary right now or they might have asked for cops to come back out of retirement too ? I dunno just general information in the press or on tinterweb that’s available for anyone to read justsaying

Less cars on the road = less accidents

Less shops open = less shoplifting

No pubs open = less d*unken behaviour etc

People at home = no houses being broken into

This means the police can now be more visible and I for one love it

By *athan 123Man  over a year ago

rochdale oldham border

"Less cars on the road = less accidents

Less shops open = less shoplifting