FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The last dream you had

The last dream you had

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had one last night that I had a boob reduction and I got my lips done

Neither of which will be happening (the boob one is more likely though...).

I think it’s the tamest dream I’ve ever had!

What was the last dream you had?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I experienced inception last night. I had a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream. Took me 10 mins when I finally woke up to believe it wasn’t another dream!

That my friend and I were arguing because she thought Rhuraidh was pronounced Rhubarb.

"I experienced inception last night. I had a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream. Took me 10 mins when I finally woke up to believe it wasn’t another dream!"

Wowsas

"That my friend and I were arguing because she thought Rhuraidh was pronounced Rhubarb.

"

Makes sense

"I experienced inception last night. I had a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream. Took me 10 mins when I finally woke up to believe it wasn’t another dream!

Wowsas"

Atleast I hope this isn’t still a dream?

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I fell asleep watching frankie boyle live...

Ok so i was in a relationship with frankie boyle. Living with his wife and kids (i don't think he's married but no idea),weirdly the wife was fine with our relationship but did keep crying and i had to keep reassuring her. Also i think i had sex wih frankie and it was very nice, defiitely a lot of sensual foreplay but i don't remember any dick.

I don't ever dream usually but since i went on champix (quit smoking drug) a couple of years ago i often have really weird ones.

"I fell asleep watching frankie boyle live...

Ok so i was in a relationship with frankie boyle. Living with his wife and kids (i don't think he's married but no idea),weirdly the wife was fine with our relationship but did keep crying and i had to keep reassuring her. Also i think i had sex wih frankie and it was very nice, defiitely a lot of sensual foreplay but i don't remember any dick.

I don't ever dream usually but since i went on champix (quit smoking drug) a couple of years ago i often have really weird ones."

Weird dreams are the best one. And I fancy him. So I get it

I once had a dream Alan Rickman lived in a caravan, was baked out his mind and tried to sell me signed photographs of himself. Then he threw a gerbil at me

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

"I fell asleep watching frankie boyle live...

I don't ever dream usually but since i went on champix (quit smoking drug) a couple of years ago i often have really weird ones.

Weird dreams are the best one. And I fancy him. So I get it

I once had a dream Alan Rickman lived in a caravan, was baked out his mind and tried to sell me signed photographs of himself. Then he threw a gerbil at me"

Haha, yours definitely is weirder than mine. But i wouldn't mind dreaming about alan rickman.

I dreamt last night that I was eating a giant marshmallow and woke up this morning to find my pillow had disappeared

Last night I put my foot into my trainer and there was an animal in it. Think it was a rodent. Even though it startled me I wanted to befriend it and show it not all people are scary, but it ran off.

P

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I dreamt that the naughty patterdale and I were at a dog show. He was exceptionally naughty and did a wee on every obstacle except the board that flips down. He did a pooh on that one and it flipped onto the scary judge lady. I cried.

"I dreamt that the naughty patterdale and I were at a dog show. He was exceptionally naughty and did a wee on every obstacle except the board that flips down. He did a pooh on that one and it flipped onto the scary judge lady. I cried. "

P

I can’t remember when it was either

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

"I dreamt that the naughty patterdale and I were at a dog show. He was exceptionally naughty and did a wee on every obstacle except the board that flips down. He did a pooh on that one and it flipped onto the scary judge lady. I cried.

P"

I was really upset when I woke up too and when I realised why I couldn't stop giggling. This is why we don't do doggy agility.

For the past couple of days I have had dreams about "wanting to go home"... Despite already being at home and not going anywhere.

I am not suicidal as far as I know, merely exhausted. I don't exactly like my homeplace but I have to stay... Rather unsettling.

If you've ever seen Reasons Why My Kid Is Crying, one of them has the caption "He keeps telling us he doesn't want to go despite us repeatedly tellung him we're not going anywhere"

» Add a new message to this topic