FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gmail how to multi delete help please

Gmail how to multi delete help please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ex-a-frolics OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brizzle

During these times when we’re stuck at hone, there’s going to be lots of jobs that we’ve put off that need doing.

One of these was to tidy up my emails, one of my providers is Gmail, now I’ve looked under settings & tried Googling but to no avail.

All I’m trying to do is multi delete emails using my phone, the only info I can get is how to do it from the PC & that doesn’t seem to work on the mobile.

Can anybody help I’m sure it must be possible, just to reiterate I need to multi delete as there are thousands!! TIA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've got Gmail to multi delete hold down on an email till a tick appears then click on the icons (where the tick appeared) not the actual email itself and go down the emails u want to delete and there will be a bin icon at the top of the screen

Brizzle

Wow I’ve just had a look & that seems to work, you’re a star thanks ever so much??

Brizzle

I’ve just looked again & don’t think I need to keep any, is there not a delete all function on the mobile?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No don't think there's a select all function on it think you have to click every one unfortunately

» Add a new message to this topic