FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lockdown

Lockdown

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can not believe the idiots on this site who are still asking to meet, don't they read the news??? Or are they just stupid???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

The 500th thread about this

STOKE ON TRENT

Most people are not meeting

The sensible ones

Then why do people keep asking me to meet them?? If people are so aware of the ban on us leaving the house that they keep on posting stuff bout it on here you would think they would also be aware of it enough to stop asking for meets! Errrrr

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Also if people had meets up.. due to the meets section being closed down people cant pull meets they put on down x and they still show up every so often as if they have just posted them

STOKE ON TRENT

"Then why do people keep asking me to meet them?? If people are so aware of the ban on us leaving the house that they keep on posting stuff bout it on here you would think they would also be aware of it enough to stop asking for meets! Errrrr"

Errrr what people have asked to meet me I refuse and tell them no watch the news people most people are sensible

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They have s*** for brains and I wouldn't meet people that stupid.

Aomeone on page 1 was looking for people to meet. I can't believe people would fab bimbos like that.

And so what if it's the 5000tbs thread about this? What else is there to talk about...

"The 500th thread about this"

I know.

STOKE ON TRENT

"They have s*** for brains and I wouldn't meet people that stupid.

Aomeone on page 1 was looking for people to meet. I can't believe people would fab bimbos like that.

And so what if it's the 5000tbs thread about this? What else is there to talk about..."

people can just say no

STOKE ON TRENT

"The 500th thread about this

I know. "

"Then why do people keep asking me to meet them?? If people are so aware of the ban on us leaving the house that they keep on posting stuff bout it on here you would think they would also be aware of it enough to stop asking for meets! Errrrr"
do you mean in person or meet requests showing up on updates

"I can not believe the idiots on this site who are still asking to meet, don't they read the news??? Or are they just stupid??? "

Stop stressing. People are cunt@ not all but some. Just ignore that some bit of your inbox

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"The 500th thread about this"

Have you got a scoreboard

STOKE ON TRENT

Have you got a scoreboard "

Yep x

I have had 3 people ask me to meet them since BoJo's announcement!!

"I have had 3 people ask me to meet them since BoJo's announcement!!"
that's unlucky. I've not had anyone ask me all week lol

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Just say no and block. Simple

STOKE ON TRENT

Say no

I have had 3 people ask me to meet them since BoJo made his announcement!

STOKE ON TRENT

"I have had 3 people ask me to meet them since BoJo made his announcement!"

Yeah you said

People shouldn't be asking in the first place.

"Then why do people keep asking me to meet them?? If people are so aware of the ban on us leaving the house that they keep on posting stuff bout it on here you would think they would also be aware of it enough to stop asking for meets! Errrrr do you mean in person or meet requests showing up on updates "
.I was just asked to meet now for cash and when I told them were on lockdown they said we should still meet for sex anyway.

They're sitting pretty on my block list now.

If you don't like this thread or the OP why keep posting on it? Just find a thread you like.

STOKE ON TRENT

"If you don't like this thread or the OP why keep posting on it? Just find a thread you like. "

If that's Aimed at me I don't dislike the Op don't know him and I post where I want Thankyou.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Yep x"

I got bored with all the Brexit threads, now that has finished apparently there is now a Virus forum, which genius would have thought about creating that

Snog by the way x

Am not worried about this thing, as there's only 170000 cops in the UK for 60 million people. How are they going to stop and check everyone to find out if they should be able to be out and about??

Locked down together ??

STOKE ON TRENT

Yep x

I got bored with all the Brexit threads, now that has finished apparently there is now a Virus forum, which genius would have thought about creating that

Snog by the way x "

STOKE ON TRENT

"Am not worried about this thing, as there's only 170000 cops in the UK for 60 million people. How are they going to stop and check everyone to find out if they should be able to be out and about?? "

It is worrying though x

"If you don't like this thread or the OP why keep posting on it? Just find a thread you like.

If that's Aimed at me I don't dislike the Op don't know him and I post where I want Thankyou."

STOKE ON TRENT

"If you don't like this thread or the OP why keep posting on it? Just find a thread you like.

If that's Aimed at me I don't dislike the Op don't know him and I post where I want Thankyou. "

Thanks assuming I dislike the Op when I don't even know him an open forum means just that xxxx

If that's Aimed at me I don't dislike the Op don't know him and I post where I want Thankyou.

Thanks assuming I dislike the Op when I don't even know him an open forum means just that xxxx"

Exactly and as you said you post what and where you like people love making assumptions about others X

"Am not worried about this thing, as there's only 170000 cops in the UK for 60 million people. How are they going to stop and check everyone to find out if they should be able to be out and about?? "

Anyone who needs the police to tell them to go home should be ashamed of themselves. Most people will comply willingly as they realise this isn't a punishment, but a way of keeping the wider community safer. What would be the point in trying to be a 'rebel' about it? All that's going to do is endanger more people and keep the rest of us locked down for longer.

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

OP you're normally moaning that you can't get a meet. Bloody ironic no?

It's like when you have no money you see lots of things you want to buy. When you have money you don't see anything.

I think this is similar.

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

"Am not worried about this thing, as there's only 170000 cops in the UK for 60 million people. How are they going to stop and check everyone to find out if they should be able to be out and about??

Anyone who needs the police to tell them to go home should be ashamed of themselves. Most people will comply willingly as they realise this isn't a punishment, but a way of keeping the wider community safer. What would be the point in trying to be a 'rebel' about it? All that's going to do is endanger more people and keep the rest of us locked down for longer."

I fully agree with you. I don't think any of us want this, but most of us recognise the importance. However, because people couldn't do the interim bit sensibly we've all got this.

It's like when a teacher gives a whole class a DT because two kids were talking but they weren't sure who! The rest of the kids would happily take those two out and hit them with sticks

"Am not worried about this thing, as there's only 170000 cops in the UK for 60 million people. How are they going to stop and check everyone to find out if they should be able to be out and about??

Anyone who needs the police to tell them to go home should be ashamed of themselves. Most people will comply willingly as they realise this isn't a punishment, but a way of keeping the wider community safer. What would be the point in trying to be a 'rebel' about it? All that's going to do is endanger more people and keep the rest of us locked down for longer."

I completely agree. I would normally go my friends of a Friday. We all meet up and have drinks. But absolutely not in these certain circumstances, so selfish people who choose to ignore the government saying to stay away from friends or family even. I’ve not seen my nan for 2 weeks and people on here are blatantly ignorant. Makes me sad.

STOKE ON TRENT

Anyone who needs the police to tell them to go home should be ashamed of themselves. Most people will comply willingly as they realise this isn't a punishment, but a way of keeping the wider community safer. What would be the point in trying to be a 'rebel' about it? All that's going to do is endanger more people and keep the rest of us locked down for longer.

I completely agree. I would normally go my friends of a Friday. We all meet up and have drinks. But absolutely not in these certain circumstances, so selfish people who choose to ignore the government saying to stay away from friends or family even. I’ve not seen my nan for 2 weeks and people on here are blatantly ignorant. Makes me sad. "

Don't be sad stay strong we will get through this together x

I completely agree. I would normally go my friends of a Friday. We all meet up and have drinks. But absolutely not in these certain circumstances, so selfish people who choose to ignore the government saying to stay away from friends or family even. I’ve not seen my nan for 2 weeks and people on here are blatantly ignorant. Makes me sad.

Don't be sad stay strong we will get through this together x"

I know just some selfish people ignore and it’s frustrating. And others see this as ok.

STOKE ON TRENT

I know just some selfish people ignore and it’s frustrating. And others see this as ok. "

Its not OK we should all be staying in or the workers who have to work I admire most are staying in my sister is a teacher she has been work all week x

I know just some selfish people ignore and it’s frustrating. And others see this as ok.

Its not OK we should all be staying in or the workers who have to work I admire most are staying in my sister is a teacher she has been work all week x"

I’ve been minding my niece for my sister and brother in law. Both work in mental health , they have no choice as they are responsible for so many people. It’s their vocation not job. , same as my mum who’s came out of retirement to help. It’s booody hard but we need to come together in this hard time and understand it’s serious. X

STOKE ON TRENT

Its not OK we should all be staying in or the workers who have to work I admire most are staying in my sister is a teacher she has been work all week x

I’ve been minding my niece for my sister and brother in law. Both work in mental health , they have no choice as they are responsible for so many people. It’s their vocation not job. , same as my mum who’s came out of retirement to help. It’s booody hard but we need to come together in this hard time and understand it’s serious. X"

We do and yes it is very serious x

I’ve been minding my niece for my sister and brother in law. Both work in mental health , they have no choice as they are responsible for so many people. It’s their vocation not job. , same as my mum who’s came out of retirement to help. It’s booody hard but we need to come together in this hard time and understand it’s serious. X

We do and yes it is very serious x"

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

"I can not believe the idiots on this site who are still asking to meet, don't they read the news??? Or are they just stupid??? "

I know... It's mad isn't it. I've decided that I'm going to stop meeting as of next week.

» Add a new message to this topic