FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Make the most of it.

Make the most of it.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So having seen some of the great things people are doing online to help people through this period, I think I'm going to use all my spare time wisely and join this jo wicked bloke and try to make a start on getting fit, I've always been quite allergic to the gym and such and also seem to find an excuse to not have time to exercise... well I guess I've no excuse anymore so it's time to bite the bullet, can anyone suggest any other easyish online fitness stuff for me to look at?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I cant build up motivation to do anything much at all. Exercising in my living room is just the pits too. You need some Jane Fonda videos to watch. Yoga in leg warmers.

"I cant build up motivation to do anything much at all. Exercising in my living room is just the pits too. You need some Jane Fonda videos to watch. Yoga in leg warmers. "

Is that for exercising or self love material?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I cant build up motivation to do anything much at all. Exercising in my living room is just the pits too. You need some Jane Fonda videos to watch. Yoga in leg warmers.

Is that for exercising or self love material? "

Start with one and finish on the other

"I cant build up motivation to do anything much at all. Exercising in my living room is just the pits too. You need some Jane Fonda videos to watch. Yoga in leg warmers.

Is that for exercising or self love material?

Start with one and finish on the other "

Theres an idea

» Add a new message to this topic