FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Books and such

Books and such

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman  over a year ago

B38

There's only so much wanking one can do (surely)! So for the first time in a long time I've picked up a book...and one with no pictures at that.

What you been doing with your down time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have no down time

Although yesterday I got to read a book. Finished it as well.

B38

"I have no down time

Although yesterday I got to read a book. Finished it as well. "

The joys of motherhood, kids do keep you busy that's for sure.

Little n must be getting big now

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Considering redecorating the house, but it seems like a lot of hard work. So may just start reading some of the 1000+ books I have on my Kindle.

Talking crap on here and trying not to scratch my nose and eyes. Damn hayfever!

By *ames910333Man  over a year ago

worthing

Cleaning, gardening, trying to cook lol.

Also reading my way through the altered carbon books, well worth a read.

Also thinking of watching The Wire, somehow it passed me by.

B38

"Considering redecorating the house, but it seems like a lot of hard work. So may just start reading some of the 1000+ books I have on my Kindle."

I used to really enjoy a good book, it's a great way to pass time.

Decorating does sound like hard work, gardening too but I started that yesterday.

B38

"Talking crap on here and trying not to scratch my nose and eyes. Damn hayfever! "

Welcome back into the light Rubi. Hayfever sounds shit x

By *oom Bang a BangMan  over a year ago

Watford

Solo Scrabble.

B38

"I have no down time

Although yesterday I got to read a book. Finished it as well. "

I'm on page 6/931. I am going to be here a while

I have loads of books to read.

Grass needs cutting.

Wallpaper needs changing.

Ladies apply within

B38

"I have loads of books to read.

Grass needs cutting.

Ladies apply within"

I just a about keep up with my own, never mind yours

B38

"Cleaning, gardening, trying to cook lol.

Also thinking of watching The Wire, somehow it passed me by."

I really enjoyed the wire

B38

"Solo Scrabble."
Aww

I've started baking cakes and making my own bread and the latest thing I've made is peanut butter cookies

Haven't had any downtime yet... Still bloody working

B has just gone, who knows when he shall return so now I do have all that alone time.

Our work has online training and one of the things is BSL, so ... I'm determined to learn some over the next few weeks.

Once I've used my muscle in the front garden, back garden, cleaned the house top to bottom, got all washing, ironing and putting away done, cleaned the windows inside and out.

P

B38

"B has just gone, who knows when he shall return so now I do have all that alone time.

Our work has online training and one of the things is BSL, so ... I'm determined to learn some over the next few weeks.

Once I've used my muscle in the front garden, back garden, cleaned the house top to bottom, got all washing, ironing and putting away done, cleaned the windows inside and out.

P"

I'm knackered reading that.

I hope it's not to long before you get to see B x

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Considering redecorating the house, but it seems like a lot of hard work. So may just start reading some of the 1000+ books I have on my Kindle."
I thought about redecorating to lol

B38

"Haven't had any downtime yet... Still bloody working "

Many are and good on them. I would be, given a choice x

B38

"I've started baking cakes and making my own bread and the latest thing I've made is peanut butter cookies "

Nothing like the smell of home baked goods. I've definitely not a baker.

B38

"Haven't had any downtime yet... Still bloody working "

I hope you do get some down time x

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I'm cooking, reading, wanking and catching up with all the telly I recorded past year and never got round to watching.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I'm going to redecorate and finally get round to some jobs around the house that I've been putting off. I'm still working from home, but have extra time free each day due to not having an hour long commute. I have been reading rather than just sitting in front of the TV. And I have started doing some yoga every day

B38

"I'm going to redecorate and finally get round to some jobs around the house that I've been putting off. I'm still working from home, but have extra time free each day due to not having an hour long commute. I have been reading rather than just sitting in front of the TV. And I have started doing some yoga every day "

Yoga is a great idea. I haven't done this in years!

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Hey OP!

So I'm going to be doing some slow cooking, gardening, HIIT bollocks and reading. And wanking. And a lot of cleaning. And talking to loved ones. I'm also going to get back in to gaming and the violin and learn how to deal with my 'fro. Fun times ahead!

[Removed by poster at 23/03/20 19:28:36]

Reading. I’m on the second book in the Gentleman Bastard Sequence by Scott Lynch. Great series.

My daughter is noise sensitive so don’t watch the tv, have music etc on anyway, so it’s a perfect environment to read in x

Viv x

I’m going to break this sugar addiction I have going on. Get to know people better, phone and laugh heartily with friends and hopefully drive a certain someone crazy with lust for me

B38

"Hey OP!

So I'm going to be doing some slow cooking, gardening, HIIT bollocks and reading. And wanking. And a lot of cleaning. And talking to loved ones. I'm also going to get back in to gaming and the violin and learn how to deal with my 'fro. Fun times ahead! "

Hey Meli, hope you are well my lovely...sounds like you'll be busy...I'll be doing much the same, minus the gaming, cooking and violin

Can you play the violin? I'd love to e musical.

I worked today, but tomorrow I'll start on decorating, whilst attempting to encourage my children to do do school work.

Hiit training, running, dog walking...

I’ve mostly been forum dwelling between sobs.

Sometimes I pull my knees up as close to my chin as I can and just rock backwards and forwards for a while.

Thank goodness for music, music is my saviour

I’ve done nothing but work! Flat bloody out!

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Caroline has been sewing, but will be back at work next week.

Dave still working - not possible to work from home.

B38

"I worked today, but tomorrow I'll start on decorating, whilst attempting to encourage my children to do do school work.

Hiit training, running, dog walking..."

Sounds like you're going to be really busy.

I'll be on nan duty but just for the 1

"I’ve mostly been forum dwelling between sobs.

Sometimes I pull my knees up as close to my chin as I can and just rock backwards and forwards for a while.

Thank goodness for music, music is my saviour "

\3

Similar except I've all but gone into shutdown today. Overwhelmingly angry to the point I don't trust myself to feel safe going downstairs.

Haven't eaten or d*unk a single morsel today. Two people I work with made an attempt to reach out (fuck off if I tell anyone I actually know or who actually cares anything i will break the fuck down).

Usually been listening to audiobooks (Jam by Yahtzee Croshaw) but can't even manage that. And it's recycling tonight.shit.

Fuck everything. And I'm not even on the front line so I have no reason to be like this. No idea whether to come back to Facebook or not.

Fuck.

\3

Similar except I've all but gone into shutdown today. Overwhelmingly angry to the point I don't trust myself to feel safe going downstairs.

Haven't eaten or d*unk a single morsel today. Two people I work with made an attempt to reach out (fuck off if I tell anyone I actually know or who actually cares anything i will break the fuck down).

Usually been listening to audiobooks (Jam by Yahtzee Croshaw) but can't even manage that. And it's recycling tonight.shit.

Fuck everything. And I'm not even on the front line so I have no reason to be like this. No idea whether to come back to Facebook or not.

Fuck."

Just to make things even better, yesterday was *so* nice... genuinely one of the nicest Mother's Days I and quite possibly mum have ever known. Not that this helps anyone with sick family or shitty family...

"Hey OP!

So I'm going to be doing some slow cooking, gardening, HIIT bollocks and reading. And wanking. And a lot of cleaning. And talking to loved ones. I'm also going to get back in to gaming and the violin and learn how to deal with my 'fro. Fun times ahead!

Hey Meli, hope you are well my lovely...sounds like you'll be busy...I'll be doing much the same, minus the gaming, cooking and violin

Can you play the violin? I'd love to e musical."

You should cook! It's relaxing and fun, if you start with an easy recipe like brownies it's not too bad.

Yes I can! I used to play County level when I was younger but I stopped for a few years. I owe a dear friend a song so I'm trying to find the sheet music for it or else I'll be stuck transposing.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

A bit of gardening today ..I used to read lord of the rings ..I called it my holiday in middle earth

B38

"Hey OP!

You should cook! It's relaxing and fun, if you start with an easy recipe like brownies it's not too bad.

Yes I can! I used to play County level when I was younger but I stopped for a few years. I owe a dear friend a song so I'm trying to find the sheet music for it or else I'll be stuck transposing."

I am in awe of you...truly. I just think you are so talented and in so many ways. I really like the way you think and come accross x

"I have loads of books to read.

Grass needs cutting.

Ladies apply within

I just a about keep up with my own, never mind yours "

well when your free then. i'll provide the uniform.

B38

\3

Fuck.

Just to make things even better, yesterday was *so* nice... genuinely one of the nicest Mother's Days I and quite possibly mum have ever known. Not that this helps anyone with sick family or shitty family..."

Aww my lovely I know things feel really tough right now. Hang in there xx

B38

"Hey OP!

Yes I can! I used to play County level when I was younger but I stopped for a few years. I owe a dear friend a song so I'm trying to find the sheet music for it or else I'll be stuck transposing.

I am in awe of you...truly. I just think you are so talented and in so many ways. I really like the way you think and come accross x"

It goes without saying that I think you are lovely..I have a lady crush

"Hey OP!

I am in awe of you...truly. I just think you are so talented and in so many ways. I really like the way you think and come accross x

It goes without saying that I think you are lovely..I have a lady crush "

Oh Annabelle you beautiful soul! You've made me smile a lot, x

\3

Fuck.

Just to make things even better, yesterday was *so* nice... genuinely one of the nicest Mother's Days I and quite possibly mum have ever known. Not that this helps anyone with sick family or shitty family...

Aww my lovely I know things feel really tough right now. Hang in there xx"

Meltdown over haha. Thanks for listening! Hope life treats you not too roughly

B38

\3

Fuck.

Aww my lovely I know things feel really tough right now. Hang in there xx

Meltdown over haha. Thanks for listening! Hope life treats you not too roughly"

That's the great thing about the forum there is always someone to listen to us. I hope the day is kind to you and to us all xx

"There's only so much wanking one can do (surely)! So for the first time in a long time I've picked up a book...and one with no pictures at that.

What you been doing with your down time?

"

Mostly wanking I guess

By *essie.Woman  over a year ago

Serendipity

Gardening as the weather has been lovely. Trying to get into the sunshine as much as I can whilst it’s not raining for once.

Doing my degree work, got an assignment due next week.

Wanking, decorating, reading, dog walk and wank on video for request lol, not a bad day really lol

By *ames910333Man  over a year ago

worthing

"Cleaning, gardening, trying to cook lol.

Also thinking of watching The Wire, somehow it passed me by.

I really enjoyed the wire "

Started it last night, hooked already x

» Add a new message to this topic