FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dates v meets

Dates v meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Do you behave differently with someone you are arranging a meet with than with someone your arranging a date with. Guess this is for singles

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I haven't had a date for several years, so can't remember. I'd probably wear more and flirt less though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

id say yes because if i was going to date someone there would possibly be more too it and hopefully some kind of future prospects in it.

although a meet id have to find attractive and get on with, there doesn't have to be that something special.

no because even when you go on a meet if it turns out there is no sort of attraction your not getting any action

For me (and its along while since ive been single) if im arranging a meet with someone, no matter how wonderful its going to be whether its a quick meet or a going out for dinner meet. Its still a meet and however its wrapped up your still both there for no strings attatched.

If i go out on a date, i have high expectations of he guy and also would never ever dream of sleeping with someone on a first date no matter how much i fancied them

Heh, haven't dated for absolutely ages... No, I don't suppose I would. Whether it was a meet or date, that person would get utmost respect, without any expectation of anything further. If something happens, great. If not, well there's the possibility of a new friend

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

we treat our meets like dates anyway, so its not like this question is trully for singles.

we try to impres and hope the other party do likewise.

not afraid to say no if there is nothing there, and we look for the same thing, an attraction whether it be physical or mental, afterall, its not all about someone being the fittest or most beautiful for us

"Do you behave differently with someone you are arranging a meet with than with someone your arranging a date with. Guess this is for singles"

I think everyone does as with a meet you have in most cases discussed sex before hand and know the outcome on most occasions. Some meets unless you hate each other you know you are going to bed, there is no big meal and avoiding sex talk in the main. On a date its a whole different scenario and 9/10 times you know far far less about someone's sexual disposition. I will be interested to read the women's point of view on this subject.

"Do you behave differently with someone you are arranging a meet with than with someone your arranging a date with. Guess this is for singles

I think everyone does as with a meet you have in most cases discussed sex before hand and know the outcome on most occasions. Some meets unless you hate each other you know you are going to bed, there is no big meal and avoiding sex talk in the main. On a date its a whole different scenario and 9/10 times you know far far less about someone's sexual disposition. I will be interested to read the women's point of view on this subject."

Well from my point of view ( woman) i agree with what you say. When you go on a meet you have usually already discussed your sexual preferences and if the night goes to plan you will either have sex at the end of the meet or make arrangements to have sex.

For me, if i go on a date i more than likely havent discussed my sexual preferences, i like the easiness of having a nice evening with someone and the exitement that we have (hopefully) both enjoyed each others company and want to see each other again. Usually when you have a meet and it goes well you want to meet again because youve got on well in and out the bedroom.

As far as manners and respect go i think i behave the same in both situations, but i dont ever have sex with a date usually a good night kiss and thats about all. To me a date is about the beginning of a friendship that isnt souly based around sex, i would be looking for far more

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I think its the sex thing, on a date i wouldnt have discussed sex full stop, whereas with a meet i would have given a fair amount of detail.

Nah I'm a cu.nt all the time, I don't discriminate

[Removed by poster at 11/05/12 12:10:47]

"we treat our meets like dates anyway, so its not like this question is trully for singles.

we try to impres and hope the other party do likewise.

not afraid to say no if there is nothing there, and we look for the same thing, an attraction whether it be physical or mental, afterall, its not all about someone being the fittest or most beautiful for us"

if i was meeting someone for a date then i would be talking about things i like to see if we both liked the same things, not just about sex. looks wouldnt matter so much as long as we where compatible.

I know it's not really the question, but sitting here wondering about my own answer I realized... I really couldn't be arsed going on a date

I think on a meet, you're more yourself and more honest. Whereas on a date, you try harder to present the best possible version of yourself which isn't always the most truthful.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Just lately I fuck on first meets and on first dates so no, I don't act different lol

I treat all meets like dates x

Last date was two weeks ago we went away for the weekend. Champagne strawberries hotel chocolate and new undies. Was ill lol but I got some still

A meet I guess ill know Tuesday when I meet a guy in Oxford for coffee

But yes I don't do dates only with my partner. Meets they are great fun no need for whatifs x

dinner with an old play mate you havnt seen for a while is always good.

doesnt matter if it leads to nothing.

friendship sometimes is better to hold on to.

"dinner with an old play mate you havnt seen for a while is always good.

doesnt matter if it leads to nothing.

friendship sometimes is better to hold on to."

I agree with that

"Heh, haven't dated for absolutely ages... No, I don't suppose I would. Whether it was a meet or date, that person would get utmost respect, without any expectation of anything further. If something happens, great. If not, well there's the possibility of a new friend"

» Add a new message to this topic