FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > hey to all the responsible but carefree people out there

hey to all the responsible but carefree people out there

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm still enjoying life in my little cocoon its a beautiful day at the seaside windows open wide, what ya up to

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

It’s a beautiful day here too! I’m content in my pad. I have everything I need and internet to the outside world

By *ir-spunk-alotMan  over a year ago

dorset

Relaxing, feet up window open breeze coming in. Im grateful.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

In bed ... heartbeoken decided to not go home to see my boys and grandaughters .. I’m a key worker so can’t risk it ... heartbroken

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Glad you're enjoying your day

I'm supposed to be doing a few jobs around the house while its bright and sunny but mostly I'm just enjoying the day and feeding the birds floating by on the canal.

Life feels pretty nice today even if it is a little isolated for now.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Done some baking. Doing some tidying and de cluttering today. Do need to pick up a prescription later though.

"In bed ... heartbeoken decided to not go home to see my boys and grandaughters .. I’m a key worker so can’t risk it ... heartbroken "
awwww hey they love you anyway

"Glad you're enjoying your day

I'm supposed to be doing a few jobs around the house while its bright and sunny but mostly I'm just enjoying the day and feeding the birds floating by on the canal.

Life feels pretty nice today even if it is a little isolated for now."

you're floating by the canal are you near red sea by any chance or do you wear rubber under pants?

"It’s a beautiful day here too! I’m content in my pad. I have everything I need and internet to the outside world "
you panic shopped didnt you cmon admit it youre a woman we won't hold it against you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sat in the office, jigging some numbers and looking how much money I'll need to make sure we have a business to operate at the end of this virus.

But I'll be doing it with the windows open and a cup of tea.

Oh and cake, lots of cake

The sun is shining but I am waiting for him to wake up so I can open the blinds, then we need to go shopping for my son, who is in isolation, as 90% of the Sainsburys order, he was getting delivered today but had to cancel , was inappropriately substituted and so, more than he could afford... They were going to send 2 packs of chocolate toasting waffles instead of 2 loaves of bread ffs!

Sorry, slightly off topic. So seems my lovely day stuck indoors with my favourite fella, will be spent running around making sure my boy and his girls are ok... Then preparing for work tomorrow

"Sat in the office, jigging some numbers and looking how much money I'll need to make sure we have a business to operate at the end of this virus.

But I'll be doing it with the windows open and a cup of tea.

Oh and cake, lots of cake

"

on a lighter note I've got ginger nuts

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

It really is a beautiful day, and we are getting ready to go for a run.

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

The sun is shining, I'm sat on my bed with a coffee and D. The kids are safe and content playing. We have no milk but at this moment in time I actually don't care!

Have a lovely day everyone.

Jo.Xx

"The sun is shining but I am waiting for him to wake up so I can open the blinds, then we need to go shopping for my son, who is in isolation, as 90% of the Sainsburys order, he was getting delivered today but had to cancel , was inappropriately substituted and so, more than he could afford... They were going to send 2 packs of chocolate toasting waffles instead of 2 loaves of bread ffs!

Sorry, slightly off topic. So seems my lovely day stuck indoors with my favourite fella, will be spent running around making sure my boy and his girls are ok... Then preparing for work tomorrow "

I am thinking I am not as carefree as I first thought

By *ndy64hMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Beautiful day in Plymouth, just been out to Jennycliffes, and walked the dog down to mountbatten beach. Loved the fresh air, not many about all sitting on separate benches.

By *attyBevCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Sitting here just thinking red or white limiting myself to 2 glasses a day sad times

By *enn68Man  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"It’s a beautiful day here too! I’m content in my pad. I have everything I need and internet to the outside world "

Day dreaming of being held up in a pad

By *offee and KinksCouple  over a year ago

Notts/Derby

Sunny day here in Nottingham

Missing my normal mother's day lunch in the pub but had a 'happy mothers day" from my girl so that's all i need ..

In my little self-isolating bubble and will head out for a walk later if the weather holds out

Have a great day all

I've opened all the windows and let my little kids out in the garden running around.

"I've opened all the windows and let my little kids out in the garden running around. "
you have goats......... see shes got milk clever woman

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

I'm just about to go for a walk in the sunshine, then I'm going to do some cleaning

"I'm just about to go for a walk in the sunshine, then I'm going to do some cleaning "
really cleaning on a day like this just shelve it till Wednesday

I’ll be honest cabin fever is setting in as I’m a outdoors type of person,but it’s a small price to pay and remember our elders survived the blitz and we have this so let’s put it in perspective

Just cooked us a brunchy thing.

Now laying back down feeling bloated to fuck.

I'm getting a pot belly already and it's only been 3 days.

To be fair, I've not had a shit for the last 3 days either so that's probably contributing

P

By *evil-AngelWoman  over a year ago

I'm still in bed, but my curtains and windows are open so I'm enjoying the sunshine.

Had a video call from my girls earlier so I'm a happy mammy.

May get up and do some cleaning, or I may just get up and enjoy the sunshine

Still in bed. Gone to phone mum. She's only a few miles away so difficult not to want to just pop round. Then I need to to some cleaning and get out for a walk x

Derby

"Glad you're enjoying your day

Life feels pretty nice today even if it is a little isolated for now.you're floating by the canal are you near red sea by any chance or do you wear rubber under pants? "

I'm lucky...I have the canal in my back garden so its fab being able to be isolated but watch the world go by

Oh and all of my underwear is either lacy or silky just so you know lol

"Still in bed. Gone to phone mum. She's only a few miles away so difficult not to want to just pop round. Then I need to to some cleaning and get out for a walk x"
I'd do the dishes but i haven't got any I'd dust but don't have a duster and i really fancy hovering but i dont have a hovercraft

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Still in bed as only woke up 45 mins ago.

Im going to get up, make a coffee, then make Sunday lunch for us all, once Mr returns home from work.

Then I may go for a bike ride this afternoon (or more than likely sit and do nothing )

Did a 3 mile run round the garden, sat and had a cuppa in the sun, now about to soak in the bath with some Netflix goodness. For a short while at least, everything is good!

By *acko9568Man  over a year ago

saltburn

"In bed ... heartbeoken decided to not go home to see my boys and grandaughters .. I’m a key worker so can’t risk it ... heartbroken "

Just to say that there are millions out here who really really appreciate your sacrifices to help us all in these unprecedented times. Keep our key workers safe and follow advice folks. Xx

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

I'm feeling grateful for all that I have.

I cooked myself pancakes & bacon as a Mother's day treat. I've had cards and hugs from the kids and a nice message from my eldest.

Spent some time out in the garden in the sunshine & now contemplating going back out there and doing some tidying up of pots etc.

"Still in bed. Gone to phone mum. She's only a few miles away so difficult not to want to just pop round. Then I need to to some cleaning and get out for a walk xI'd do the dishes but i haven't got any I'd dust but don't have a duster and i really fancy hovering but i dont have a hovercraft "

If I can find a couple of hazmat suits, I have sufficient dust at present to share and a spare duster too x

By *tependousMan  over a year ago

Richmond (N.Yorks)

"Just cooked us a brunchy thing.

Now laying back down feeling bloated to fuck.

I'm getting a pot belly already and it's only been 3 days.

To be fair, I've not had a shit for the last 3 days either so that's probably contributing

Just think of the loo roll your saving!!

P"

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Hook isn't at the seaside ?

"Hook isn't at the seaside ? "
punch and judy isn't either

"Still in bed. Gone to phone mum. She's only a few miles away so difficult not to want to just pop round. Then I need to to some cleaning and get out for a walk xI'd do the dishes but i haven't got any I'd dust but don't have a duster and i really fancy hovering but i dont have a hovercraft

If I can find a couple of hazmat suits, I have sufficient dust at present to share and a spare duster too x"

omg what an invitation

theirs some stunning women and men on page 1 today

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

Lovely day here in W Dorset. Sneaky wind but sun is shining. I’m fortunate to be working and out in the fresh air.

"Still in bed. Gone to phone mum. She's only a few miles away so difficult not to want to just pop round. Then I need to to some cleaning and get out for a walk xI'd do the dishes but i haven't got any I'd dust but don't have a duster and i really fancy hovering but i dont have a hovercraft

If I can find a couple of hazmat suits, I have sufficient dust at present to share and a spare duster too xomg what an invitation "

How will you contain your excitement?

If I can find a couple of hazmat suits, I have sufficient dust at present to share and a spare duster too xomg what an invitation

How will you contain your excitement? "

in my hotel room

I'm baking scones... Just half the amount though, so as not to waste anything

"I'm baking scones... Just half the amount though, so as not to waste anything "
awwww scones for one

"I'm baking scones... Just half the amount though, so as not to waste anything awwww scones for one "

Squirty cream tho innit

"I'm baking scones... Just half the amount though, so as not to waste anything awwww scones for one

Squirty cream tho innit "

you welsh

My first day of freedom for a week and the sun is shining, so I've been for nice long drive over the moors in the car with the top down, even took a little picnic with me so I didn't have to come into contact with anyone. Its certainly blown the cobwebs off

"My first day of freedom for a week and the sun is shining, so I've been for nice long drive over the moors in the car with the top down, even took a little picnic with me so I didn't have to come into contact with anyone. Its certainly blown the cobwebs off "
sounds idyllic

By *ottielayWoman  over a year ago

by the bay

Just been for a walk in the sunshine and had my favourite treat marzipan covered in dark chocolate

"My first day of freedom for a week and the sun is shining, so I've been for nice long drive over the moors in the car with the top down, even took a little picnic with me so I didn't have to come into contact with anyone. Its certainly blown the cobwebs off sounds idyllic "

Honestly you cant even begin to imagine how good it felt

The amount of people who are going to the rural parts is shocking. Beach front full of people.car parks rammed.

"My first day of freedom for a week and the sun is shining, so I've been for nice long drive over the moors in the car with the top down, even took a little picnic with me so I didn't have to come into contact with anyone. Its certainly blown the cobwebs off sounds idyllic

Honestly you cant even begin to imagine how good it felt "

i can my view from my room is the waves crashing on the beach I've got windows fully opened its warm and sunny, gorgeous day

"My first day of freedom for a week and the sun is shining, so I've been for nice long drive over the moors in the car with the top down, even took a little picnic with me so I didn't have to come into contact with anyone. Its certainly blown the cobwebs off sounds idyllic

Honestly you cant even begin to imagine how good it felt i can my view from my room is the waves crashing on the beach I've got windows fully opened its warm and sunny, gorgeous day "

You certainly aren't in hook! Lol

Honestly you cant even begin to imagine how good it felt i can my view from my room is the waves crashing on the beach I've got windows fully opened its warm and sunny, gorgeous day

You certainly aren't in hook! Lol"

nope I'm in Devon been here 3 weeks so far

Honestly you cant even begin to imagine how good it felt i can my view from my room is the waves crashing on the beach I've got windows fully opened its warm and sunny, gorgeous day

You certainly aren't in hook! Lolnope I'm in Devon been here 3 weeks so far "

Very nice indeed

You certainly aren't in hook! Lolnope I'm in Devon been here 3 weeks so far

Very nice indeed "

it is although all restaurants bars and clubs closed now damnit

Very nice indeed it is although all restaurants bars and clubs closed now damnit "

Someone once said "make do and mend" which turned in to "crack on".

By *ummer breeze300Woman  over a year ago

Caerphilly

In my garden painting my radiator cover...well pretending to just enjoying the sun x

Very nice indeed it is although all restaurants bars and clubs closed now damnit

Someone once said "make do and mend" which turned in to "crack on". "

who said that?

Very nice indeed it is although all restaurants bars and clubs closed now damnit

Someone once said "make do and mend" which turned in to "crack on". who said that? "

Top secret shhh

Someone once said "make do and mend" which turned in to "crack on". who said that?

Top secret shhh"

cmon you can tell me i won't breathe a word

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

So today went to the cemetery to take flowers for my lovely Mum. Took my 90 year old Dad with me, for some fresh air and exercise. He has orders to stay in, but I will take him for a walk, where it's quiet, otherwise he will go stir crazy

"So today went to the cemetery to take flowers for my lovely Mum. Took my 90 year old Dad with me, for some fresh air and exercise. He has orders to stay in, but I will take him for a walk, where it's quiet, otherwise he will go stir crazy "
awwww good girl say hi from me

I’m getting the race track ready both slugs are in fine health thank god and both looking forward to the slug national tonight

Race details to follow later

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"So today went to the cemetery to take flowers for my lovely Mum. Took my 90 year old Dad with me, for some fresh air and exercise. He has orders to stay in, but I will take him for a walk, where it's quiet, otherwise he will go stir crazy awwww good girl say hi from me "

Haha! Thank you

"I'm baking scones... Just half the amount though, so as not to waste anything awwww scones for one

Squirty cream tho innit you welsh "

That would be tidy not innit, or there now in a minute

"Just been for a walk in the sunshine and had my favourite treat marzipan covered in dark chocolate "

Is that a euphemism

Squirty cream tho innit you welsh

That would be tidy not innit, or there now in a minute"

ello ow r ewe init

"Just been for a walk in the sunshine and had my favourite treat marzipan covered in dark chocolate

Is that a euphemism "

its a chocoism

That would be tidy not innit, or there now in a minuteello ow r ewe init "

You be down in Devon then

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I am happy at home but a bit scared of what's to come.

I did take a walk far from other people with my kids to have a bit of Mother's Day time, now we are all back indoors

Probably a movie later.

That would be tidy not innit, or there now in a minuteello ow r ewe init

You be down in Devon then "

i be....... and oiv aaaad a few parsties

You be down in Devon then i be....... and oiv aaaad a few parsties "

You are nuts

You be down in Devon then i be....... and oiv aaaad a few parsties

You are nuts "

my shrink says I'm fine

Derby

You are nuts my shrink says I'm fine "

Is your shrink a shortage too

By *ottielayWoman  over a year ago

by the bay

"Just been for a walk in the sunshine and had my favourite treat marzipan covered in dark chocolate

Is that a euphemism its a chocoism "

A big log

You are nuts my shrink says I'm fine

Is your shrink a shortage too "

she has a shortage of money yes

Is that a euphemism its a chocoism

A big log "

yule tide

Derby

Is your shrink a shortage too she has a shortage of money yes "

Bloody smellcheck!

You know what I meant hahaaa

Is your shrink a shortage too she has a shortage of money yes

Bloody smellcheck!

You know what I meant hahaaa "

yes could smell it

Derby

Bloody smellcheck!

You know what I meant hahaaa yes could smell it "

Fuckery fuck fuck fuck....there! no spell check fuck up this time.

Are you happy now

My sis and niece came to see us today, dropped off my lil ones birthday present. Had a lovely chat and for the first time no hug as we said goodbye. Felt weird but she works with children and I have an autistic daughter so we didn’t want to take any risks. Still lovely though.

Chatted to a special friend on the phone who gave me so much support, as been socially isolated for three months so far with no care provision and a non driver, and other things going on causing stress- so it can be done and you can keep your sanity...if you’re lucky enough to have any, of course, and lucky enough to have amazing friends, so massive hugs and thanks to them x

Viv xx

Bloody smellcheck!

You know what I meant hahaaa yes could smell it

Fuckery fuck fuck fuck....there! no spell check fuck up this time.

Are you happy now "

of course love it and smellcheck

I’ve been for a long walk in sunshine

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

I've been laid in bed all afternoon

"I've been laid in bed all afternoon "

Sinner!!! That’s sloth!! It’s a sin, haha xx

"I've been laid in bed all afternoon "

No wonder if you only got 3 hours sleep last night

"I've been laid in bed all afternoon

Sinner!!! That’s sloth!! It’s a sin, haha xx"

I'm such a bad man x

I'm such a bad man x "

Haha, but a responsible one xx

I'm such a bad man x

Haha, but a responsible one xx"

Always x

Going out for a walk when it's a bit quieter, amazing how many people are around.

"Going out for a walk when it's a bit quieter, amazing how many people are around. "

Yep and I think this will change very soon. People aren’t listening. Unfortunately we will be on lock down by mid week guaranteed.

» Add a new message to this topic