FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Straight men?? Lol

Straight men?? Lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i amy cd OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

leicester

So many straight men message me asking for fun,,and openly tell me they don't put bisexual cuz alot of women wouldn't like it,,, so they are lying and to me that is very below the belt nasty to lie.

I think these men should be named n shamed , profile has to be honest in my opinion

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You'll only get a ban if you do that.

Fab is full of them. God loves a trier...

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

[Removed by poster at 21/03/20 14:54:42]

leicester

I know I would get a ban,,, this is where fab let's itself down in my opinion ,, I would get a ban for naming n shaming , but they allowed to go shagging men , then tell women they straight and shag them too?? Which is worse

Solihull

"So many straight men message me asking for fun,,and openly tell me they don't put bisexual cuz alot of women wouldn't like it,,, so they are lying and to me that is very below the belt nasty to lie.

I think these men should be named n shamed , profile has to be honest in my opinion

"

Name and shame them and take the ban if you feel that strongly about it.

Solihull

"I know I would get a ban,,, this is where fab let's itself down in my opinion ,, I would get a ban for naming n shaming , but they allowed to go shagging men , then tell women they straight and shag them too?? Which is worse"

I wouldn't take to much of the moral high ground.

your last veri is from a married guy who openly states he is straight yet he says he's met you a few times for fun.

Yet you're happy for him to go back to his wife knowing he's cheated on her ?

Double standards maybe ?

leicester

[Removed by poster at 21/03/20 15:12:30]

Plus the married man has bareback sex , looking at he’s photos , tut tut double standards indeed

I admire men who have the guts to put Bi on their profile plus its a huge turn on.

I hate it when men lie about their sexuality just to get women, they might get less choice by stating they are Bi but at least they know the women are actually interested in them for being who they are x

If we name every person telling lies on here the list would be fucking massive.

leicester

"If we name every person telling lies on here the list would be fucking massive. "

My lord ,, I agree on that ,,, but I'm clearly on about them lieing about sexuality is all and how they are misleading women

"If we name every person telling lies on here the list would be fucking massive.

My lord ,, I agree on that ,,, but I'm clearly on about them lieing about sexuality is all and how they are misleading women "

Was he straight when you got him into bed ?

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"I admire men who have the guts to put Bi on their profile plus its a huge turn on.

I hate it when men lie about their sexuality just to get women, they might get less choice by stating they are Bi but at least they know the women are actually interested in them for being who they are x "

"If we name every person telling lies on here the list would be fucking massive.

My lord ,, I agree on that ,,, but I'm clearly on about them lieing about sexuality is all and how they are misleading women "

Yeah but how can you justify saying one lie is worthy of naming and shaming and others aren't? Plenty of people say they only want to meet singles but unknowingly meet cheaters. If you're going to name one liar you'd need to name them all.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Pushing shame on to others is not right. People need to learn for themselves how to manage this crazy thing we call life and imposed 'lessons' are not learned. Inspire and support others

There’s loads of bi women who aren’t actually bi too.

I'm not convinced a man liking the occasional cock or experimenting with same-sex sex necessarily makes him bi. But I lose track of who sets the rules on these things...

"I'm not convinced a man liking the occasional cock or experimenting with same-sex sex necessarily makes him bi. But I lose track of who sets the rules on these things..."

There are strict rules for labelling people on Fab. God forbid* we judge them on their message content.

* There isn't a God but I like to quote him to give more weight to my outbursts. Some of my best friends are labellers

Seeing as from threads I’ve seen the majority of women on here seem to prefer bi men I don’t get why they do this!

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

"There’s loads of bi women who aren’t actually bi too. "

I actually find this super interesting (but then I'm a bit sad like that).

I guess it's down to the social dissonance inherent between men and women. Ultimately I feel that both things are an attempt to do what most of us do - appeal to as many people as possible, but because of the way society view sexuality in these two genders is almost entirely opposite. Men feel the need to conceal any bisexual tendencies due to social stigma and a sizeable number of couples and individuals who actively shun those men who enjoy it, whereas it seems as though women are less likely to judge another woman for her bisexuality, and men on the whole find it a highly attractive quality.

So in essence, same end result but the opposite means of getting there, and I suggest neither are 'right' whilst ever there's any degree of social influence involved, though I highly doubt we'll ever be in a place where that's not prevalent to a varying extent.

A tough one, hate deceit but there are a lot of females who only play with straight men. The men outnumber woman on here, so if they were too display it on their profile, the chances of actually meets would be reduced.

I play with everyone xx

By *evilmademedoitMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Perhaps if there is enough need for it admin could look to set more filters so you could chose to block/allow certain messages. So you could allow messages only allow those within range?

I know you can already set parameters on messages, maybe adding to that would help?

They just looking for holes

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Straight men are men why the labels?

STOKE ON TRENT

"So many straight men message me asking for fun,,and openly tell me they don't put bisexual cuz alot of women wouldn't like it,,, so they are lying and to me that is very below the belt nasty to lie.

"

Or don't meet them

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

This is a site dedicated to no strings sex. As a consequence everyone lies to a greater or lesser degree in order to get that.

Having said that, men will lie more than women. That's not a sexist statement, merely a function of the ratios on here. Given that we have roughly fifteen men chasing every woman, men have an incentive to say what they think women want, whether it's true or not. Women, on the other hand, can be completely truthful and still get a queue of men wanting to shag them.

The best policy is not believe a word of what anyone says of themselves until its been independently verified.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

It's also a pretty shitty thing to shame somebody who may possibly not be ready to come out publicly. Key word, possibly.

It is certainly not a simple cut and dry, black and white lie. It can potentially be a very personal and difficult thing for them to openly admit to.

Yes it is misleading but it is far from a malicious lie, or one to cause intentional harm.

By *ocbigMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

My lord ,, I agree on that ,,, but I'm clearly on about them lieing about sexuality is all and how they are misleading women

This is a site dedicated to no strings sex. As a consequence everyone lies to a greater or lesser degree in order to get that.

Having said that, men will lie more than women. That's not a sexist statement, merely a function of the ratios on here. Given that we have roughly fifteen men chasing every woman, men have an incentive to say what they think women want, whether it's true or not. Women, on the other hand, can be completely truthful and still get a queue of men wanting to shag them.

The best policy is not believe a word of what anyone says of themselves until its been independently verified. "

or leave the site & only meet men in gay/bi clubs...oh wait a minute they can lie there too 'away on business are we?'

STOKE ON TRENT

Its choice and discretion

this has been going on for over ten years, it’s never gunna change

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Straight guy her. Like proper straight.

Straight men get more interested in non-straight sex, the closer it is to midnight.

STOKE ON TRENT

"this has been going on for over ten years, it’s never gunna change "

STOKE ON TRENT

"Straight guy her. Like proper straight. "

Her

By *ames-77Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"

Sounds like you have some deeper issue here.. feel sorry for you that this is the way you think in life, that you want to name and Shame people.. how do you know they are not confused themselves and trying to find out ..Surely you can empathise instead of being full of hatred and shame

"

I try not to label people so I don't mind, Everyone's got their reasons for being here and if they want to experiment or explore I'm happy to provide that, Long as they enjoy themselves I'm happy

milton keynes

I try not to label people so I don't mind, Everyone's got their reasons for being here and if they want to experiment or explore I'm happy to provide that, Long as they enjoy themselves I'm happy "

FairPlay to you that's what I like to hear

[Removed by poster at 22/03/20 04:01:42]

WAHAHAHA, Caught out there!

You are very entertaining in a Jeremy Kyle way OP. You and the people. You complain about deserve each other tbqh!

milton keynes

"WAHAHAHA, Caught out there!

You are very entertaining in a Jeremy Kyle way OP. You and the people. You complain about deserve each other tbqh! "

Lol who's this aimed at ??

The person who made this post

milton keynes

"The person who made this post"

They sound very angry with life poor person

The list would be endless. Come on love line and let live, if they fancy a bit of cock in a frock now and then or ride some male bottom. What’s the problem? Though as they are putting it about I think it’s more important they use protection.

milton keynes

"The list would be endless. Come on love line and let live, if they fancy a bit of cock in a frock now and then or ride some male bottom. What’s the problem? Though as they are putting it about I think it’s more important they use protection. "

You seem like a nice guy who is happy with life.. let these people do what they want and find out without being treated like a criminal by this bitter person

"

Some guys like to remain in the closet, I was like this with past profiles I'm bi not gay I like the penetration, and it was a women who introduced me to anal penetration x

Your right they should be honest like and state bi curious.

Doesn't help thst males are still hounded for being anything other than cishet and mscho still. OP, My point still stands - you and the people deserve esch other if you think it's OK to EVER go bareback

"The list would be endless. Come on love line and let live, if they fancy a bit of cock in a frock now and then or ride some male bottom. What’s the problem? Though as they are putting it about I think it’s more important they use protection. "

Cock in a frock? Kinda wish I hadn't commented here now

"I admire men who have the guts to put Bi on their profile plus its a huge turn on.

I hate it when men lie about their sexuality just to get women, they might get less choice by stating they are Bi but at least they know the women are actually interested in them for being who they are x "

This

leicester

[Removed by poster at 22/03/20 10:46:02]

"

Any hole's a goal.

"[Removed by poster at 22/03/20 10:46:02]"

I love how virtually every single post you make here you decide to remove because you know you are wrong and are getting ratioed. So delicious

leicester

"[Removed by poster at 22/03/20 10:46:02]

I love how virtually every single post you make here you decide to remove because you know you are wrong and are getting ratioed. So delicious "

how am I wrong??

All I have done is stick up for women being lied too, that's all I have done??

"

some people live a lie but its their life surely so theyre allowed

You think it is perfectly OK to be with someobe who goes bareback and is almost definitely cheating.... Yet you have the audacity to claim you are standing up for women. Wow.

By *ess King tvTV/TS  over a year ago

KING'S LYNN

If you feel so strongly about these guys you don't have to shag them. Is it before or after you feel this way? Me thinks after!

"If you feel so strongly about these guys you don't have to shag them. Is it before or after you feel this way? Me thinks after! "
after what?

leicester

"You think it is perfectly OK to be with someobe who goes bareback and is almost definitely cheating.... Yet you have the audacity to claim you are standing up for women. Wow. "

When have I said it's perfectly ok to bareback?

leicester

"If you feel so strongly about these guys you don't have to shag them. Is it before or after you feel this way? Me thinks after! "
another deluded one ,,,I never said i shag them,, I block them once they prove they lieing about their sexuality

I'm with Amy, if they have straight in their profile I'm just not interested, I won't go with bi curious guys either, why should I want someone to experiment on me

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

It really amazes me that people expect honesty and truth from people on a sex site looking for casual sex.

If someone is cheating on their nearest and dearest do you think they're going to give two hoots about a casual fuck?!!

Get real. Anything I'm told online I take with a quarry of salt.

STOKE ON TRENT

Be king guys its only a debate

STOKE ON TRENT

"Be king guys its only a debate

"

*kind

Read the while thread. Absorb that delicious ratio.

"Read the while thread. Absorb that delicious ratio. "
i have been looking for a while

my now ex husband lied to me for 8 years pretending he was straight.(he is gay) we even have a son together who is 22 now.when my then 15 year old daughter (he's stepdaughter) came home from school and told me about her stepdad meeting a local man that was the end of our marriage.(it was the talk of the school)i found the man my ex was meeting.i made him come to my house to confront my cheating ex together which we both did.it wasnt a great time.my daughter and my son were at a friend's house while i sorted this.i told my ex to leave.he did that same day.he had to go and live with hes parents as he had no where else to go.i was left to pick up the pieces and my friends were shocked when i told them he was having affairs with men. I have and wont ever trust a man ever again. EVER!

"my now ex husband lied to me for 8 years pretending he was straight.(he is gay) we even have a son together who is 22 now.when my then 15 year old daughter (he's stepdaughter) came home from school and told me about her stepdad meeting a local man that was the end of our marriage.(it was the talk of the school)i found the man my ex was meeting.i made him come to my house to confront my cheating ex together which we both did.it wasnt a great time.my daughter and my son were at a friend's house while i sorted this.i told my ex to leave.he did that same day.he had to go and live with hes parents as he had no where else to go.i was left to pick up the pieces and my friends were shocked when i told them he was having affairs with men. I have and wont ever trust a man ever again. EVER!"
you sure?

Aaah, naivety. The fact that all this happened to your ex and your friends were allegedly scandalised is proof that men are fucked if they are anything other than cishet and macho.

Yes the cheating is shit but your naivete and treating gayness like a scandal is WHY somany men stay in the closet.

In my experience, cis straight women have notoriously bad gaydars and will stubbornly ignore them for wedded bliss and 2.4 kids.

STOKE ON TRENT

"Aaah, naivety. The fact that all this happened to your ex and your friends were allegedly scandalised is proof that men are fucked if they are anything other than cishet and macho.

Yes the cheating is shit but your naivete and treating gayness like a scandal is WHY somany men stay in the closet.

In my experience, cis straight women have notoriously bad gaydars and will stubbornly ignore them for wedded bliss and 2.4 kids. "

Reply and quote so we know who your talking too

Denise. Reply quote doesn't always work for me for some reason

STOKE ON TRENT

"Denise. Reply quote doesn't always work for me for some reason"

Are you Denise?

should never out anyone.

its called being a cunt!

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Ridiculous and harsh.

They'll come out when they're good n ready, absolutely no outing here hen.

Wind your neck back in and leave the closeted bi guys alone.

"

Can you imagine those in the nilla world lying about their sexuality too!

Asylums would be filled 10 times over....

Can you imagine those in the nilla world lying about their sexuality too!

Asylums would be filled 10 times over.... "

what world is this then? thought this was a website?

No, I was trying to quote Denise.

STOKE ON TRENT

"No, I was trying to quote Denise. "

OK xxx

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

Wake up...men have been lying since time began to get their leg over...It will never change..

Glasgow

I love how virtually every single post you make here you decide to remove because you know you are wrong and are getting ratioed. So delicious how am I wrong??

All I have done is stick up for women being lied too, that's all I have done??"

Did the women express an opinion to you and a desire to be avenged?

Try my method honey, let them know everything they're into is up for discussion, make them feel safe to let their inner bi out.

Welcome them to a more open world where what you are is acceptable as long as you do no harm.

Wake up...men have been lying since time began to get their leg over...It will never change.."

and women

Glasgow

Wake up...men have been lying since time began to get their leg over...It will never change..and women "

I'm 100% straight. Plus my nana said, Never put owt in your mouth before it's been boiled first xx

[Removed by poster at 22/03/20 13:19:26]

[Removed by poster at 22/03/20 13:20:11]

Wake up...men have been lying since time began to get their leg over...It will never change..and women

"

well sick of seeing all these man bashing threads........ humans lie fullstop get used to it its a life thing

"If you feel so strongly about these guys you don't have to shag them. Is it before or after you feel this way? Me thinks after! another deluded one ,,,I never said i shag them,, I block them once they prove they lieing about their sexuality"

Good and that's your choice...

But to out someone over their sexuality - you have no right!

I've defended guys in the chatrooms where they've named and shamed straight guys profiles as fake... Laughable!

"I know I would get a ban,,, this is where fab let's itself down in my opinion ,, I would get a ban for naming n shaming , but they allowed to go shagging men , then tell women they straight and shag them too?? Which is worse

your last veri is from a married guy who openly states he is straight yet he says he's met you a few times for fun.

Double standards maybe ?"

Agreeeee !!! Why name and shame ??? What wrong have they done to you ?? As u clearly didn’t mind meeting them !!!!

Everyone acts a saint until it suits them !!!

Agreeee 1000%

Ridiculous and harsh.

They'll come out when they're good n ready, absolutely no outing here hen.

Wind your neck back in and leave the closeted bi guys alone.

"

I love how virtually every single post you make here you decide to remove because you know you are wrong and are getting ratioed. So delicious how am I wrong??

Try my method honey, let them know everything they're into is up for discussion, make them feel safe to let their inner bi out.

Welcome them to a more open world where what you are is acceptable as long as you do no harm."

I did the same thing myself with a closet bi guy.. I'm kinda flattered and honoured he chose me to open up to.... Says a lot about a person's mindset x

By *rBearFuxMan  over a year ago

usk

Agree with the sentiment

I am honest

I hope others will be too

Sadly......

Wake up...men have been lying since time began to get their leg over...It will never change.."

And women don’t lie ??

Welcome them to a more open world where what you are is acceptable as long as you do no harm.

I did the same thing myself with a closet bi guy.. I'm kinda flattered and honoured he chose me to open up to.... Says a lot about a person's mindset x"

can i tell you a secret ??

Wake up...men have been lying since time began to get their leg over...It will never change..and women

well sick of seeing all these man bashing threads........ humans lie fullstop get used to it its a life thing "

Thug life!

well sick of seeing all these man bashing threads........ humans lie fullstop get used to it its a life thing

Thug life! "

bugs life

Glasgow

I did the same thing myself with a closet bi guy.. I'm kinda flattered and honoured he chose me to open up to.... Says a lot about a person's mindset x"

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

Absolutely..and tv/ts .

I was referring to the OP outburst regarding men lying

"

I did the same thing myself with a closet bi guy.. I'm kinda flattered and honoured he chose me to open up to.... Says a lot about a person's mindset xcan i tell you a secret ?? "

My surgery is now open, lie on the couch!

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"I'm 100% straight. Plus my nana said, Never put owt in your mouth before it's been boiled first xx"
do you boil ur cock before putting it in a woman's mouth then ?

Absolutely..and tv/ts .

I was referring to the OP outburst regarding men lying

"

Sorry lol xxx

I did the same thing myself with a closet bi guy.. I'm kinda flattered and honoured he chose me to open up to.... Says a lot about a person's mindset xcan i tell you a secret ??

My surgery is now open, lie on the couch! "

really is it one with a hole to put your face in?

Glasgow

I did the same thing myself with a closet bi guy.. I'm kinda flattered and honoured he chose me to open up to.... Says a lot about a person's mindset xcan i tell you a secret ??

My surgery is now open, lie on the couch! really is it one with a hole to put your face in? "

There are many couches, some benches too.

Good boys can be strapped in for a ride.

[Removed by poster at 22/03/20 13:33:06]

"

YUM YUM RATIO YUM YUM IRRESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO THI K IT IS EVERY OK TO FUCK A CHEATER WHO GOES BAREBACK.

Look what you stsrted you fool. And for no valid reason. Hope you get a ban for this.

"

What a hypocrite!!!

London

Wake up...men have been lying since time began to get their leg over...It will never change..

And women don’t lie ?? "

Women don't need to lie as much on here as given the ratios, they will get a queue of interested men whatever they say.

Men, on the other hand, are competing against loads of other men for the attention of a small number of women. As such they need to present in a way women find attractive in order to get a shag. Many will lie to so present.

As someone says above, this is a casual sex site. Of course people lie.

Loughborough

My surgery is now open, lie on the couch! really is it one with a hole to put your face in? "

You shouldn't go sticking your head in random holes

I'm other news, this thread is a bit tasty isn't it? Shit. People lie, cheat, steal, and murder. Thankfully not all of 'em, but whilst ever people are happy, consenting, and law abiding who gives a shit?

It's only recently I've felt comfortable enough to admit to having bi-curious tendencies, and that's simply down to my own feelings about masculinity and social stigma around the issue. That's something I've learned growing up and - thankfully - I think it's changing for the better, however slowly. But not everyone who ultimately winds up being bi, curious, or gay is at the same stage of their journey.

I've never lied to anyone about my sexuality. Even before updating my profile to bi-curious I'd had thoughts and fantasies about bi play, but does that make me a liar because I've played with straight couples and women? No, absolutely not - I just wasn't sure of my sexuality at that time and, frankly, what difference do you think it made to those people? Now, if I knew full well I was bi, and arranged a meet with a couple hoping I'd be able to let my hand wander, that's deceit plain and simple, and an asshole move.

As it happens, being honest and open about where my sexuality currently is (and for what it's worth bi-curious doesn't even remotely describe it) has only limited the number of people who'd be willing to meet (assuming they'd have met me anyway). That's because there are - in my experience - more straight couples refusing to entertain the notion of playing with a bi / curious male than there are bi / curious couples who shun those who are straight. That said, it makes absolutely no difference to me because if a straight couple doesn't wanna meet, or a bi couple doesn't wanna meet, that's entirely their choice, and their reasons for not meeting are their own.

Live and let live people. If no one's getting hurt, and everyone involved is consenting, why on this good (Coronavirus-infested) earth are we even talking about it?

What a hypocrite!!! "

THIS. I'm hoping this individual seriously regretted ever making this thread.

Loughborough

My surgery is now open, lie on the couch! really is it one with a hole to put your face in?

Good boys can be strapped in for a ride."

Oof, where do I sign up? That sounds like a delightful way to spend a Sunday afternoon

Glasgow

My surgery is now open, lie on the couch! really is it one with a hole to put your face in?

You shouldn't go sticking your head in random holes

I'm other news, this thread is a bit tasty isn't it? Shit. People lie, cheat, steal, and murder. Thankfully not all of 'em, but whilst ever people are happy, consenting, and law abiding who gives a shit?

It's only recently I've felt comfortable enough to admit to having bi-curious tendencies, and that's simply down to my own feelings about masculinity and social stigma around the issue. That's something I've learned growing up and - thankfully - I think it's changing for the better, however slowly. But not everyone who ultimately winds up being bi, curious, or gay is at the same stage of their journey.

I've never lied to anyone about my sexuality. Even before updating my profile to bi-curious I'd had thoughts and fantasies about bi play, but does that make me a liar because I've played with straight couples and women? No, absolutely not - I just wasn't sure of my sexuality at that time and, frankly, what difference do you think it made to those people? Now, if I knew full well I was bi, and arranged a meet with a couple hoping I'd be able to let my hand wander, that's deceit plain and simple, and an asshole move.

As it happens, being honest and open about where my sexuality currently is (and for what it's worth bi-curious doesn't even remotely describe it) has only limited the number of people who'd be willing to meet (assuming they'd have met me anyway). That's because there are - in my experience - more straight couples refusing to entertain the notion of playing with a bi / curious male than there are bi / curious couples who shun those who are straight. That said, it makes absolutely no difference to me because if a straight couple doesn't wanna meet, or a bi couple doesn't wanna meet, that's entirely their choice, and their reasons for not meeting are their own.

Live and let live people. If no one's getting hurt, and everyone involved is consenting, why on this good (Coronavirus-infested) earth are we even talking about it? "

I'm a bit in love with this post...

Glasgow

Oof, where do I sign up? That sounds like a delightful way to spend a Sunday afternoon "

The best, you'll need to quarantine yourself for 2 weeks first though

Good boys can be strapped in for a ride."

Haha look what he's started now...

Shuffled off to have a think lol

"I know I would get a ban,,, this is where fab let's itself down in my opinion ,, I would get a ban for naming n shaming , but they allowed to go shagging men , then tell women they straight and shag them too?? Which is worse

Double standards maybe ?"

Thank you so much for pointing this out. Ratios are delicious.

Loughborough

Oof, where do I sign up? That sounds like a delightful way to spend a Sunday afternoon

The best, you'll need to quarantine yourself for 2 weeks first though "

Oh crikey, I'm not sure I can strap myself down for two whole weeks - I fidget too much

Glasgow

What a hypocrite!!!

THIS. I'm hoping this individual seriously regretted ever making this thread. "

I have a better idea, how about we take it over as an homagé to all the shy bi men many of us adore?

A testament to the eroticism of muscle and beard combining.

An ode to acceptance of liking the penis no matter what skin you're born in.

Woohoo!

Come on people, let em know it's ok to want to hide it at first but enjoying it is so much more fun.

"I'm 100% straight. Plus my nana said, Never put owt in your mouth before it's been boiled first xxdo you boil ur cock before putting it in a woman's mouth then ? "
Don't do oral. Either way. Tends to male me fall asleep

Glasgow

"I'm 100% straight. Plus my nana said, Never put owt in your mouth before it's been boiled first xxdo you boil ur cock before putting it in a woman's mouth then ? Don't do oral. Either way. Tends to male me fall asleep"

What about a reach around?

And women don’t lie ??

Women don't need to lie as much on here as given the ratios, they will get a queue of interested men whatever they say.

Men, on the other hand, are competing against loads of other men for the attention of a small number of women. As such they need to present in a way women find attractive in order to get a shag. Many will lie to so present.

As someone says above, this is a casual sex site. Of course people lie. "

Are you speaking from experience or presuming they would ???

"

OP, isn't expecting total honesty from strangers in a clandestine online society ( where for most, the first rule of Fab Club is there is no Fab Club ) a bit like participating in a poker tournament and complaining about the other players at the table keeping their hand private ?

I want and expect honedty myself... I just don't go round pretending to whine about others dishonest while fulfilling double standards

leicester

"I want and expect honedty myself... I just don't go round pretending to whine about others dishonest while fulfilling double standards"

And the cheek to inbox me and have a personal go at me and then block me lol

I didn't start arguing and how am I deluded when all I did was state the truth in what happens

I just don't like people lieing about their sexuality, that's all I have basically put,,, do I really deserve to be slated for that??

[Removed by poster at 22/03/20 16:13:47]

"I want and expect honedty myself... I just don't go round pretending to whine about others dishonest while fulfilling double standards

I didn't start arguing and how am I deluded when all I did was state the truth in what happens

I just don't like people lieing about their sexuality, that's all I have basically put,,, do I really deserve to be slated for that??"

Well leave them to it ??? Who made you judge Judy to name and shame them ??? Don’t meet them ?? And if you don’t then just let them do what they want !!! I don’t like a lot of things in life but I don’t go around naming and shaming it’s their choice how they want to live and how they choose to be sexually ??

"I want and expect honedty myself... I just don't go round pretending to whine about others dishonest while fulfilling double standards

I just don't like people lieing about their sexuality, that's all I have basically put,,, do I really deserve to be slated for that??"

She's right though

By *vilgasamWoman  over a year ago

The dot in the i

It’s their profile, to put what they like about personal information about themselves, they don’t have to tell you or anyone else of their preference.

They agree with you on what will happen between you and them, what they do with anyone else is absolutely zero of your business unless it’s going to have a negative economic you, which in this case it doesn’t.

That’s a rather high narcissistic high horse there, isn’t it

"It’s their profile, to put what they like about personal information about themselves, they don’t have to tell you or anyone else of their preference.

They agree with you on what will happen between you and them, what they do with anyone else is absolutely zero of your business unless it’s going to have a negative economic you, which in this case it doesn’t.

That’s a rather high narcissistic high horse there, isn’t it "

I agree why should they just for the sake of it ?? Next they going to say there are no gay men coming out in football they are liers also ?? No !!!! It’s about the person and what they feel comfortable in saying

By *izzibeth9Couple  over a year ago

Loughborough

I’ll be honest, I’ve never really thought about it like that before... I’ve tried recently to find a bi guy to play with us, and have had several straight men message me. My response is usually that they’re profile says straight, and yes I’ve dismissed them if their profile says straight.

I’ve definitely been pretty judgemental in the process. A couple of reasons. My mindset was that someone is straight, maybe wouldn’t mind touching a dick if it came there way but approached me (as the female half) to say they’re bi just to get to me. I’ve probably taken other people’s opinions on board too much of guys on fab doing whatever it takes to get to the female half of the couple and that really wasn’t the scenario I was looking for.

There probably are guys like that out there, but what I hadn’t considered were the closet bi guys who are worried that being bi will put straight couples off. I can imagine that it does actually!

Moving forwards, I shall no longer judge someone by what their profile says and will have a conversation with them and make up my own mind.

In essence, my thoughts now are there are two types of guys - those who are straight and just want to get to the female and those who are secretly a bit bi and want to try it but aren’t comfortable with having it on their profiles.

I imagine OP is referring to the former of the two types and I can understand what she’s saying.

This having a go at her - take a long hard look at yourself. We all have opinions and thoughts that mean we have double standards, whether it be sexuality, morally or anything else really. Afterall, we’re all human, we all judge people and those who say they don’t judge people are just totally delusional!

By *quirrelMan  over a year ago

North Yorks

"my now ex husband lied to me for 8 years pretending he was straight.(he is gay) we even have a son together who is 22 now.when my then 15 year old daughter (he's stepdaughter) came home from school and told me about her stepdad meeting a local man that was the end of our marriage.(it was the talk of the school)i found the man my ex was meeting.i made him come to my house to confront my cheating ex together which we both did.it wasnt a great time.my daughter and my son were at a friend's house while i sorted this.i told my ex to leave.he did that same day.he had to go and live with hes parents as he had no where else to go.i was left to pick up the pieces and my friends were shocked when i told them he was having affairs with men. I have and wont ever trust a man ever again. EVER!"

Don't you think that you have a set of double standards?

Your profile has 40+ verifications of meetings with men, and you claim friends with 20 too.

but you claim that you won't ever trust a man again, yet meet them for sexual gratification when it suits you.I

How do you know that they are not in a relationship with another man or woman? and your fun with one partner could destroy the life of the other if it came out.

If you're into 100% complete honesty, do the neighbours, your friends and family and those who you work with know that you're into swinging and meet people on a website dedicated to connecting people with others who are interested in having sex with strangers?

You see the problem? The whole swinging lifestyle is not acceptable to the majority of the population around us, we keep secrets and tell lies to protect ourselves from those who will judge us harshly.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"

. I can understand where you are coming from as I have received message from straight guys as well as gay , bi , tv / ts asking me to meet them for fun. I always decline with a Sorry I am straight best of luck with your search.Even though it’s 2020 I guess there is still a stigma about admitting you are Bi

I couldn't care less what sexuality anyone is and who they fuck. I'm not here to judge. But don't try to be something you're not just to get your dick wet.

By *quirrelMan  over a year ago

North Yorks

You want honesty? But have you always been honest yourself?I

I've read your profile, did you proclaim that you were bi at an early age? Or did you keep it a secret for fear of the social stigma attached to being a male yet wanting to wear women's clothing.

When after discovering that you were more comfortable dressing as a woman did you reveal it to the world? The same day or was it kept secret because you wouldn't have been accepted in the current circumstances.I

Honesty cuts both ways, and on a swinging site where the lifestyle is looked upon as deviant behaviour it's accepted that swingers will use lies to protect themselves and others from abuse and persecution.

I just don't like people lieing about their sexuality, that's all I have basically put,,, do I really deserve to be slated for that??

You want honesty? But have you always been honest yourself?I

I've read your profile, did you proclaim that you were bi at an early age? Or did you keep it a secret for fear of the social stigma attached to being a male yet wanting to wear women's clothing.

When after discovering that you were more comfortable dressing as a woman did you reveal it to the world? The same day or was it kept secret because you wouldn't have been accepted in the current circumstances.I

Honesty cuts both ways, and on a swinging site where the lifestyle is looked upon as deviant behaviour it's accepted that swingers will use lies to protect themselves and others from abuse and persecution."

Both your previous points are very well said. Delicious ratios for idiots who whine about dishonesty and yet wilfully have double standards

This thread has made me laugh, my inbox is full of " Straight " Men messaging It is laughable how far people will go just to have all options available

By *ndy64hMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

This is one of the peculiar phenomenons, it's all about increasing your possible audience, thereby giving you a higher chance of scoring.

So the guy puts himself down as straight, he now has the options of attracting a female or a couple. Then he chats to bi/gay men, saying he's been thinking about sucking cock or something. They like the idea, of being with someone straight, and he ticks another box off.

Bi men get a lot of hassle, because they are being greedy, but it's not true, the straight guy stands the better chance of anyone.

London

People are on this site for no strings sex. As such, given that such encounters are expected to be short term, people are never going to be completely honest. They are generally going to say what they think is most likely to get them sex.

It really is very strange to come on a site like this and demand honesty. Perhaps such people would be better off on Match.com.

There is a big case of fab straight and in clubs nearing to closing time lol

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I’m totally straight but, have been known to bend slightly when cake is being offered

"I’m totally straight but, have been known to bend slightly when cake is being offered "

I thought it was a HobKnob.

Gloucestershire

"I’m totally straight but, have been known to bend slightly when cake is being offered

I thought it was a HobKnob."

Those too

Loughborough

"I’m totally straight but, have been known to bend slightly when cake is being offered

Those too "

What about a gingernut?

Just offer Kinky Biscuit Dunker a JaffaCake and a coffee

Those too

What about a gingernut? "

Gloucestershire

Those too

No comment

Gloucestershire

[Removed by poster at 22/03/20 18:59:00]

Gloucestershire

"Just offer Kinky Biscuit Dunker a JaffaCake and a coffee

I’m totally straight but, have been known to bend slightly when cake is being offered

Those too

Oi, you naughty person

Awwwwwww, I wouldn't do such a thing, tea and whatever biscuits you love for one of my favourites on here

"Just offer Kinky Biscuit Dunker a JaffaCake and a coffee

Those too

What about a gingernut?

Oi, you naughty person "

Gloucestershire

"Awwwwwww, I wouldn't do such a thing, tea and whatever biscuits you love for one of my favourites on here

Those too

What about a gingernut?

Oi, you naughty person "

Instantly forgiven

"Awwwwwww, I wouldn't do such a thing, tea and whatever biscuits you love for one of my favourites on here

I’m totally straight but, have been known to bend

slightly when cake is being offered

Those too

What about a gingernut?

Oi, you naughty person

Instantly forgiven "

Loughborough

I’m totally straight but, have been known to bend

slightly when cake is being offered

Those too

What about a gingernut?

Oi, you naughty person

Instantly forgiven

"

Get a bloody room you two

And make sure the beds are at least 2m apart of course

"I'm not convinced a man liking the occasional cock or experimenting with same-sex sex necessarily makes him bi. But I lose track of who sets the rules on these things..."

I agree..

"I'm not convinced a man liking the occasional cock or experimenting with same-sex sex necessarily makes him bi. But I lose track of who sets the rules on these things...

I agree.."

Stop labelling people, If they like something leave them to like it, Who are you to judge

STOKE ON TRENT

» Add a new message to this topic