FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Life as we know it.....

Life as we know it.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arlo82 OP   Couple  over a year ago

the gym and random places

So with most places now closed and the social distancing in full effect- if you dont have a significant other and you arent seeing your mates......does this mean we are just going to end up a nation of angry wankers??

Which aspect are you going to struggle with over the next few months?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Having to put up with the annoying kids making noise outside because their parents won't be limiting their interaction with friends.

Honestly not a great deal, I've been in hermit mode before. I'm quite fine being socially distant from people. Plenty of things to do around the house to keep me occupied. Will probably learn new skills, read more books etc.

Phones and messaging services still exist so it's not difficult to make sure you keep in contact with others to keep yours and their loneliness from getting too high.

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"So with most places now closed and the social distancing in full effect- if you dont have a significant other and you arent seeing your mates......does this mean we are just going to end up a nation of angry wankers??

Which aspect are you going to struggle with over the next few months?

"

It's going to be harder for sure but with some adapting it can be possible to keep functioning, as long as the internet keeps working. Yes, there are some areas of life that are going to be affected for sure, peoples sex lives being one of the most pertinent to FAB, some are about to enter a drought whilst there may also be a baby boom as an unintended consequence.

In 12 months time, we'll all be master bakers (pun intended) diy gods, speaking multiple languages, well read, growing our own food and in desperate need of a haircut.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This January I compiled a list of places I wanted to see.. basically sightseeing ticking off exercise. I will miss that. But some museums are doing virtual tours so.. there is that.

"This January I compiled a list of places I wanted to see.. basically sightseeing ticking off exercise. I will miss that. But some museums are doing virtual tours so.. there is that.

"

Yeah I go abroad about 6 times a year.... this year will suck. Suppose I can watch my savings grow though and plan more adventures in 2021

"Having to put up with the annoying kids making noise outside because their parents won't be limiting their interaction with friends.

Honestly not a great deal, I've been in hermit mode before. I'm quite fine being socially distant from people. Plenty of things to do around the house to keep me occupied. Will probably learn new skills, read more books etc.

Phones and messaging services still exist so it's not difficult to make sure you keep in contact with others to keep yours and their loneliness from getting too high. "

Yeah I'm goin to practice some of the languages I use least often.... buy a laptop and finish the 2 books I've written. Might even publish who knows

"This January I compiled a list of places I wanted to see.. basically sightseeing ticking off exercise. I will miss that. But some museums are doing virtual tours so.. there is that.

Yes and you have lots of time to plan some new adventures in detail. Adjusting to these new circumstances is a challenge.

Yeah I go abroad about 6 times a year.... this year will suck. Suppose I can watch my savings grow though and plan more adventures in 2021"

Oops sorry I messed that up ^^

There's nowt wrong with the occasional angry wank...

"Oops sorry I messed that up ^^"

No worries love

» Add a new message to this topic