FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Let's be sensible.

Let's be sensible.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think the time has come, if not already past, when we as a community need to accept that for the time being we need to put all meets on hold. Technology affords us the opportunity of wide forms of communication which most of us are capable of using.

This is a shitty situation for everyone but the more we observe social distancing the sooner life can return to some form of normality.

Let's get through this and crack on but let's do it in a mature and responsible manner.

#staysafe

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most people are too selfish too understand that

"Most people are too selfish too understand that "

I disagree, I think most people are more sensible and understanding than we give credit but we need to stand together.

Going dogging tonight.

We have to do what makes us happy or what's the point in being alive

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I think you only have to read the forums to see that many don’t take it seriously and won’t be observing social distancing unfortunately.

It’s a shame it’s taken people so long to realise how bad the situation could get.

"Most people are too selfish too understand that

I disagree, I think most people are more sensible and understanding than we give credit but we need to stand together. "

Yes sure.

French government told them to stay in so they closed bars, restaurants and so on...what French decided to do, is to get together in parcs or closed to river....

They needed to enforce it by giving out fines to ppl who didn't respect the rule of social distancing for them to show understabding

I dont think all can be sensible.

Ridiculous behaviour from certain individuals, there used to be a couple of mottos, like keep calm and carry on, all in the british spirit but thats gone out the window, fuckin idiots if you ask me.

Also your country needs you!! Oh my how this has been ignored big time.

I could go on.....but rant over

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I think u should give ppl more credit than what u are doing it's a post about let's get thro this not slate folks

By *essie.Woman  over a year ago

Serendipity

The minority won’t listen still, they seem to think they’re invincible.

"Going dogging tonight.

We have to do what makes us happy or what's the point in being alive"

Thanks for letting me know but I walk my own dogs

"I think u should give ppl more credit than what u are doing it's a post about let's get thro this not slate folks "
exactly and as this 'the virus' could be with us forever dont you think hibernating until its over is stretching it a little

By *ilk_TrayMan  over a year ago

Hampshire

People are still posting looking for meets as we speak, so no, I don't think people will observe what the government have told us to do.

"People are still posting looking for meets as we speak, so no, I don't think people will observe what the government have told us to do.

"

i haven't watched any of it........ omg are they telling us to do something?

A guy I work with has a friend in intensive care with this virus. The penny will drop for most eventually, and it needs to.

#staysafe

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I agree OP!

I’m a regular forum participant, however over the last week or so I’ve noticed many other regulars refrain from posting as they normally might. I read through threads but skip most as the sheer mentality around the current situation beggars belief!

Engage brain before mouth!

I envisage the forums becoming even more of a place people will turn to for light entertainment, information, support and social interaction during isolation. I suspect the sycophantic / needy / argumentative among us will still stir the pot and the loose cannons will still fire off their mouths!

Keeping it light would be great..

Stay safe every one

I keep screaming at my screen everytime someone illiterate sends me a message these days.. not only they cant read.. they seem to live in some ignorance bubble. Have you bloody read the news?

We've taken the decision to block anyone we come across who is both irresponsible and or stupid enough to be looking for meets at the moment. If they are prepared to risk this then God only knows what else they are prepared to do.

"I agree OP!

I’m a regular forum participant, however over the last week or so I’ve noticed many other regulars refrain from posting as they normally might. I read through threads but skip most as the sheer mentality around the current situation beggars belief!

I envisage the forums becoming even more of a place people will turn to for light entertainment, information, support and social interaction during isolation. I suspect the sycophantic / needy / argumentative among us will still stir the pot and the loose cannons will still fire off their mouths!

Stay safe every one "

Wise words

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I agree OP!

Stay safe every one

Wise words "

Thank you

"I agree OP!

Stay safe every one "

I'm pleased the site has suspended the meets section. External restrictions are needed for muppets with no rational judgement.

IT'S A FUCKING COLD, OK??

"IT'S A FUCKING COLD, OK?? "

Tell that to the Italians.

"I'm pleased the site has suspended the meets section. External restrictions are needed for muppets with no rational judgement. "

Good. Social & moral responsibility are the ways forward.

» Add a new message to this topic