FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > SOS (save our swingers)

SOS (save our swingers)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *empsey and hotpiece OP   Man  over a year ago

North west

the meets section is still full of “*#* people trying to get a meet.

So I pointed this out the other day, if it becomes public knowledge that fab members are actively trying to meet right now, and it gets media attention, what will the opinion of our “swinging” community be? You can bet your right nut (gentleman only), we’ll be all tarred with the same brush as all the stupid idiots on the meet section right now.

Think about it people.

If you browse our meet messages for tomorrow, (Saturday)you’ll see we’ve posted in multiple locations putting our message across, we urge others who agree to do the same.

Also, block anyone advertising a meet right now, they don’t belong in the swinging community, fab would be a better place without them.

We messaged fab the other day suggesting the meet facility is disabled at the moment, really think it would be in their best interest to do so before this gets out to the media , they do love a good swingers article in their papers ( remember swing fields 15?)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urvySub87Woman  over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

I've no intentions of meeting anyone new at the moment, just on here for the forums

By *tam3Man  over a year ago

Bromley

Taking into consideration that this site applies to mentally sane adults with common sense and with above the average IQ who willing to meet strangers and expose themselves while in a vulnerable situation, you would expect all of those people to be decent enough to request a meet while being healthy and expect to meet other healthy members?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Taking into consideration that this site applies to mentally sane adults with common sense and with above the average IQ who willing to meet strangers and expose themselves while in a vulnerable situation, you would expect all of those people to be decent enough to request a meet while being healthy and expect to meet other healthy members? "

How would you know your still healthy, you could be contagious during the 5 day incubation period

North west

"Taking into consideration that this site applies to mentally sane adults with common sense and with above the average IQ who willing to meet strangers and expose themselves while in a vulnerable situation, you would expect all of those people to be decent enough to request a meet while being healthy and expect to meet other healthy members? "

This is sarcasm isn’t it? Just checking

The public would be outraged

But then they’d continue to join in the melee down the local supermarket for a loaf of bread whilst posting the hashtag #selfisolate all over social media

North west

"The public would be outraged

But then they’d continue to join in the melee down the local supermarket for a loaf of bread whilst posting the hashtag #selfisolate all over social media "

Yep, irony

But my point is, these selfish members on here could ruin swinging as we now know it.

"The public would be outraged

But then they’d continue to join in the melee down the local supermarket for a loaf of bread whilst posting the hashtag #selfisolate all over social media

Yep, irony

But my point is, these selfish members on here could ruin swinging as we now know it.

"

Personally I think what you’re saying is a bit much. I get that people shouldn’t really be out shagging people off the internet.

But overall people don’t really seem to care, like I said, supermarkets are packed and pubs tonight were completely full for “one last pint”

The above is much worse than two or four etc people meeting up in private.

But regarding the media, you’re probably right on the money.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Its shocking how many people still want to take the risk.

It’s still a free country isn’t it?

By *ixieandfairyCouple  over a year ago

St Helier

I totally agree. We should all be responsible and hold on meeting for the foreseeable!

People will do whatever they want - no matter what you tell them.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I am willing to meet only on cam for a bit of cam fun and that is it!!!!

My dungeon kit will be packed away till this is all over

"People will do whatever they want - no matter what you tell them."

Exactly this. Until each one of us is personally touched by this in some way there will always be those who believe they are the exception to the rule.

North west

"It’s still a free country isn’t it? "

Yes, but being a free country doesn’t give anyone the right to endanger other people’s health. Are you living on mars right now?

You're 4 days too late,in keeping it out of the papers.They already did the story

"It’s still a free country isn’t it?

Yes, but being a free country doesn’t give anyone the right to endanger other people’s health. Are you living on mars right now?"

If people agree to meet, all parties are responsible. Not just the person posting a meet.

"It’s still a free country isn’t it?

Yes, but being a free country doesn’t give anyone the right to endanger other people’s health. Are you living on mars right now?"

No. I think a lot of people are but I’m not. As i said. Everyone has to make up their own mind.

Bromley

How does anyone knows the people you've met in the past that they don't have any STD's, you just take their word, you trust them to be decent and honest right? What's the difference now?

North west

"How does anyone knows the people you've met in the past that they don't have any STD's, you just take their word, you trust them to be decent and honest right? What's the difference now?"

An std won’t kill your elderly relatives

Bromley

So you willing to take the risk and catch herpes or Chlamydia as long as you won't pass it to your grandparents????

North west

"So you willing to take the risk and catch herpes or Chlamydia as long as you won't pass it to your grandparents????"

Lol,,,,what????

I think your going a little of track.

For the record, there’s a minuscule chance of either of us contracting herpes or chlamydia, because we always practice safe sex if swinging, however, there’s a high chance either of us could contract covid19 right now, and that goes for everyone.

Bromley

Have you seen how many bare back fans are on this site?

All I'm saying is that if you know 100% that you're healthy what's wrong asking to meet other healthy members here?

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Have you seen how many bare back fans are on this site?

All I'm saying is that if you know 100% that you're healthy what's wrong asking to meet other healthy members here?"

How do you know you are 100% healthy though?

Bromley

It's not a silent illness, no temperature, no cough, no fatigue, so far touch wood, I have none of the above and if I had the smallest suspicion I'd keep myself to myself till I was certain that I'm healthy

North west

"It's not a silent illness, no temperature, no cough, no fatigue, so far touch wood, I have none of the above and if I had the smallest suspicion I'd keep myself to myself till I was certain that I'm healthy"

Incubation period can be upto 14 days, but contagious in that period.

» Add a new message to this topic