FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Haha hello you lot

Haha hello you lot

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve been giving things a lot of thought in these most god awful times and taking into account everything that’s going on and all the private fears and anxiety we’re all experiencing

So in light of all of this I have made a monumental decision and believe me it has been very very difficult but sometimes horrible decisions have to be made

So my decision is this..... I’m going to carry on posting crappy useless threads and I might even ramp up my even more crappy jokes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good

"I’ve been giving things a lot of thought in these most god awful times and taking into account everything that’s going on and all the private fears and anxiety we’re all experiencing

So in light of all of this I have made a monumental decision and believe me it has been very very difficult but sometimes horrible decisions have to be made

So my decision is this..... I’m going to carry on posting crappy useless threads and I might even ramp up my even more crappy jokes "

Haha brilliant hey op hows it going

"I’ve been giving things a lot of thought in these most god awful times and taking into account everything that’s going on and all the private fears and anxiety we’re all experiencing

So my decision is this..... I’m going to carry on posting crappy useless threads and I might even ramp up my even more crappy jokes

Haha brilliant hey op hows it going "

I’m good mate thanks and how are you?

I’m good mate thanks and how are you?"

A lil tipsy having a solo isolation party lol, found ur thread funny lol

"Good"

As long as as you do the same darling you make me laugh every day x

That’s good to hear

"Good

As long as as you do the same darling you make me laugh every day x"

Awwwww I’m glad

A lil tipsy having a solo isolation party lol, found ur thread funny lol"

Haha thanks.... hey mate go for it but stay focused feel free to say hello anytime

"That’s good to hear "

Hello darling x

Are cock avatars allowed in the forums ?

"Are cock avatars allowed in the forums ? "

Thanks for your comment .... have a good evening

By *ottielayWoman  over a year ago

by the bay

It’s the right decision Captain

Yes, but silhouettes are not

"That’s good to hear

Hello darling x"

Hello and good evening Bob

Yes, where’s yours

"Are cock avatars allowed in the forums ?

Yes, but silhouettes are not"

Xxx

"Are cock avatars allowed in the forums ?

Yes, where’s yours "

Xxx

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

So my decision is this..... I’m going to carry on posting crappy useless threads and I might even ramp up my even more crappy jokes "

Hello x

"It’s the right decision Captain "

Thank you private I do it for fine soldiers like you

Hello x"

Hello darling you ok? X

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Hello x

Hello darling you ok? X"

Yes hun xx

Hello x

Hello darling you ok? X

Yes hun xx"

x

A lil tipsy having a solo isolation party lol, found ur thread funny lol

Haha thanks.... hey mate go for it but stay focused feel free to say hello anytime "

Yea mate no worries il add u, as friends tho lol

Yayyyyyy, me happy

"Yayyyyyy, me happy "

Hello darling x

Heyyyyy lovely

"Yayyyyyy, me happy

Hello darling x"

"Heyyyyy lovely

Yayyyyyy, me happy

Hello darling x"

X

Hallelujah

Hallelujah "

Hello darling you ok x

Any chance you can start by removing that god awful penis photo

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

Hallelujah "

I bet he’s got a hallelujah joke somewhere

Hallelujah

I bet he’s got a hallelujah joke somewhere "

Haven’t you?

Any chance you can start by removing that god awful penis photo "

Aww do i have to it really annoys a lot people be a shame to remove it now

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

Hallelujah

Haven’t you?"

Not yet but I will do as soon as I remember the resident humour generator’s one! And I hope it’s to his usual dreadful but funny standard

Hallelujah

Haven’t you?

Not yet but I will do as soon as I remember the resident humour generator’s one! And I hope it’s to his usual dreadful but funny standard "

Awww your to kind

» Add a new message to this topic