FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Time wasters

Time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odieCI5 OP   Man  over a year ago

Solihull

I appear to be going through a sustained period of let down after let down, I’m not one to rush things, but this is getting silly, all the years I’ve been on the scene, it’s never been this bad

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try to be bi and suck cocks, maybe deep throat them if you can and you'll get to meet heteresoxual males who aren't into oral

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

At the moment I suspect almost no one is meeting and the percentage of wind up merchants will rise.

Solihull

"Try to be bi and suck cocks, maybe deep throat them if you can and you'll get to meet heteresoxual males who aren't into oral"

No thanks

"Try to be bi and suck cocks, maybe deep throat them if you can and you'll get to meet heteresoxual males who aren't into oral

No thanks but you do seem to have a nice one on you "

Why thank you

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"I appear to be going through a sustained period of let down after let down, I’m not one to rush things, but this is getting silly, all the years I’ve been on the scene, it’s never been this bad "

If you’re talking about recently then it’s to be expected. Understandably, very few of us are meeting at the moment. X

Solihull

"I appear to be going through a sustained period of let down after let down, I’m not one to rush things, but this is getting silly, all the years I’ve been on the scene, it’s never been this bad

If you’re talking about recently then it’s to be expected. Understandably, very few of us are meeting at the moment. X"

It’s not at the moment more the last 6 months

I had to become a tv to have more chance as I got older ffs

» Add a new message to this topic