FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What’s made you smile today?

What’s made you smile today?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *essie. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Serendipity

In these crappy times, we all need something to keep our spirits up. In my community, we are drawing rainbows to put up in our window so any local children can spot them on a walk.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"In these crappy times, we all need something to keep our spirits up. In my community, we are drawing rainbows to put up in our window so any local children can spot them on a walk. "

That made me smile!

D.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been asked to film Intrigued32's sexual escapades and I swear to god, I have never been more hard in my life

By *ands on workerMan  over a year ago

wellingborough

I was working and seen what l though was a older lady l siad hi as you do and siad you be carefully out and about she's says how old do you think l am !

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

"In these crappy times, we all need something to keep our spirits up. In my community, we are drawing rainbows to put up in our window so any local children can spot them on a walk. "

Agree - a simple thing like this can bring a smile - seeing people put others first, seeing community over self - gives me a little hope that the human race might evolve into something that puts planet over profit.

fresh prince of bel-air I'm now going panic shopping in Exeter whos coming i have two masks

I work in for a large company with a few hundred onsite and I be in and out of every building daily. I keep positive so as to spread good cheer and try to keep the site a happy place. I'm a fit guy with no health conditions that I know of, if we go into lockdown I will volunteer where I can and keep my positive attitude rather than stay home and worry.

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I've been asked to film Intrigued32's sexual escapades and I swear to god, I have never been more hard in my life "

And when Jo reads that I have a feeling it will have her smiling too!

D.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Someone's status about my cake

Nothing. Just been made redundant site to the effect coronavirus is having on our company. So smiling isn't an option.

Happy days.

"I've been asked to film Intrigued32's sexual escapades and I swear to god, I have never been more hard in my life

And when Jo reads that I have a feeling it will have her smiling too!

D."

I just let out a little moan in the office and now everyone is looking at me

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

"Nothing. Just been made redundant site to the effect coronavirus is having on our company. So smiling isn't an option.

Happy days. "

Sorry to hear that. Have you thought about becoming a carer? It’s not a job for everyone but it’s an industry in need right now and it pays, so if you’re struggling keep it in mind x

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

My boss set up a WhatsApp group for our little team so we can all stay in touch and stated there were no rules. He then posted the first message “fuck off” and followed this up with “just setting the standard”

"Nothing. Just been made redundant site to the effect coronavirus is having on our company. So smiling isn't an option.

Happy days.

Sorry to hear that. Have you thought about becoming a carer? It’s not a job for everyone but it’s an industry in need right now and it pays, so if you’re struggling keep it in mind x"

My wife is a carer. One in the house is enough. And i don't feel I've got the required level of patience for that role.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Happy days.

Sorry to hear that. Have you thought about becoming a carer? It’s not a job for everyone but it’s an industry in need right now and it pays, so if you’re struggling keep it in mind x

My wife is a carer. One in the house is enough. And i don't feel I've got the required level of patience for that role. "

that’s fair enough

Happy days.

My wife is a carer. One in the house is enough. And i don't feel I've got the required level of patience for that role.

that’s fair enough"

I know where my shortfalls lie

The look of happiness on my children's face when they where told they still get to go to school next week, they had been said when they thort today would be there last day but when there favourite teacher came and told then this morning they jumped for joy and gave her a massive hug

» Add a new message to this topic