FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Keeping connections

Keeping connections

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atricia Parnel OP   Woman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

To all who have regular sexual partners, how are you keeping your connections awake whilst not physically meeting at the moment. not letting the relationship fall into the friend zone to naturally drift away...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"To all who have regular sexual partners, how are you keeping your connections awake whilst not physically meeting at the moment. not letting the relationship fall into the friend zone to naturally drift away..."
talk is not cheap

"To all who have regular sexual partners, how are you keeping your connections awake whilst not physically meeting at the moment. not letting the relationship fall into the friend zone to naturally drift away...talk is not cheap "

Yes you have to pay your internet provider every month

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

If it's meant to be it survive it not it wont not sure there much u can do to stop it falling into the friends zone

"To all who have regular sexual partners, how are you keeping your connections awake whilst not physically meeting at the moment. not letting the relationship fall into the friend zone to naturally drift away...talk is not cheap "

Snap

"If it's meant to be it survive it not it wont not sure there much u can do to stop it falling into the friends zone "

The physical reaffirming stops the friend zone, with that gone for some will the extra effort be made with everyone so busy...

"To all who have regular sexual partners, how are you keeping your connections awake whilst not physically meeting at the moment. not letting the relationship fall into the friend zone to naturally drift away...talk is not cheap

Yes you have to pay your internet provider every month "

true but i get a great deal so mine is cheap and mobile based

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"If it's meant to be it survive it not it wont not sure there much u can do to stop it falling into the friends zone

The physical reaffirming stops the friend zone, with that gone for some will the extra effort be made with everyone so busy..."

probably not that were if it's meant to be comes in as regardless of this u can pick up were u left of if both want it

By *hortarseWoman  over a year ago

Norfolk

Me and my Dom message everyday all day on WhatsApp. We been doing that for over 2 years now as he live 2 hours way from me. If you have a strong connection your get through it. Life has to just be put on hold for a bit. Just think when you do meet up how exciting it's going to be

"Me and my Dom message everyday all day on WhatsApp. We been doing that for over 2 years now as he live 2 hours way from me. If you have a strong connection your get through it. Life has to just be put on hold for a bit. Just think when you do meet up how exciting it's going to be "
I'm so excited i just can't fight it

By *hortarseWoman  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Me and my Dom message everyday all day on WhatsApp. We been doing that for over 2 years now as he live 2 hours way from me. If you have a strong connection your get through it. Life has to just be put on hold for a bit. Just think when you do meet up how exciting it's going to be I'm so excited i just can't fight it "

Come here I'll give you my fist

"Me and my Dom message everyday all day on WhatsApp. We been doing that for over 2 years now as he live 2 hours way from me. If you have a strong connection your get through it. Life has to just be put on hold for a bit. Just think when you do meet up how exciting it's going to be I'm so excited i just can't fight it

Come here I'll give you my fist "

omg

"Me and my Dom message everyday all day on WhatsApp. We been doing that for over 2 years now as he live 2 hours way from me. If you have a strong connection your get through it. Life has to just be put on hold for a bit. Just think when you do meet up how exciting it's going to be "

That's lovely

I'm still meeting my long term fwb as he is local to me, but everyone else is on hold due to distance hence my pondering

I think I'd still be meeting if I had a regular, local friend. Unfortunately I have neither.

How about video chat with self induced orgasm thrown in obviously with addition of motivational words from your partner?

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Talking a lot. Sending photos and videos we know the other one will like - whether that's wearing a particular item or doing something. Sending clips of things that are hot. I think now is perfect time to speak up and discuss new things you are interested in exploring with them - it can add an extra frisson of excitement to every day chat.

» Add a new message to this topic