FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Check in

Check in

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ong legs n Lingeire OP   Woman  over a year ago

it up to me neck. :-)

How are you all coping with the current situation?

Genuine thread. Making sure you’re all ok? ( I’m sure you are, but I’m a worrier)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anxious.

I'm self isolating from yesterday for seven days as I started with a dry cough and fever. I work in a hotel so I come across a lot of people from all over the country and beyond so that's a lot of germs I could pick up.

"How are you all coping with the current situation?

Genuine thread. Making sure you’re all ok? ( I’m sure you are, but I’m a worrier)"

All splendid here.

Cupboards are full. I have a schedule for my children.

I’m actually rather looking forward to the time at home! (I travel a lot!).

How about you?

Xxx

Locked up, they wont let me out

"Anxious.

I'm self isolating from yesterday for seven days as I started with a dry cough and fever. I work in a hotel so I come across a lot of people from all over the country and beyond so that's a lot of germs I could pick up."

Keep safe lovely. Xx

I’m doing ok thank you op.

How are you coping?

"Locked up, they wont let me out "

Ach. Inconvenient, but go with it. Keep safe. X

"Anxious.

I'm self isolating from yesterday for seven days as I started with a dry cough and fever. I work in a hotel so I come across a lot of people from all over the country and beyond so that's a lot of germs I could pick up."

Eek hope you get better soon.

Most have quite mild symptoms - keep smiling

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Genuine thread. Making sure you’re all ok? ( I’m sure you are, but I’m a worrier)"

Lovely to see you and all good here, being sensible, keeping abreast of the news and just keeping on keeping on.

Hope all's well with you, and you're staying safe and healthy?

I'm fine, still business as usual at the moment for me.

How are you?

By *nunknown1Man  over a year ago

Cambs

I’m still travelling into London for work - at least the trains are quiet!

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Still working. Still surviving. Bored of the panic.

Just trying to do my best under the circumstances.

And hoping everyone takes sensible precautions and stays safe

"I’m doing ok thank you op.

How are you coping?

"

I’m emotional. My job is causing me stressful and emotional moments, but I have to keep plodding on. X

Day 3 of self isolating, felt like I was on the mend earlier then about an hour ago started burning up, and feel like an elephants sat on my chest, aching and drowsy.

Genuine thread. Making sure you’re all ok? ( I’m sure you are, but I’m a worrier)

Lovely to see you and all good here, being sensible, keeping abreast of the news and just keeping on keeping on.

Hope all's well with you, and you're staying safe and healthy? "

Keep safe lovely. Xx

"I'm fine, still business as usual at the moment for me.

How are you?"

I’m fine thanks for asking. Rollercoaster, but I’m here for the ride.

Due to immuity issues in close loved ones I decided to avoid public groups, spend as much time at home as possible and put a hold on swinging.

This however does bring on the blues, it feels like everything good is cancelled and we are just in survival mode. I understand why but doesnt stop you feeling shitty.

Had a friend round yesterday (flat bleach and hands washed first) so that eased it a bit but cant exactly keep doing that

"I'm fine, still business as usual at the moment for me.

How are you?

I’m fine thanks for asking. Rollercoaster, but I’m here for the ride. "

Keep on riding haha

Cambs

How are you coping?

I’m emotional. My job is causing me stressful and emotional moments, but I have to keep plodding on. X"

Make sure you have someone to talk to and don’t let it build up on you

been in isolation since Friday

I was in meltdown yesterday because of bored im & using social media.

Not bothered with it today and my mood has completely changed

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm feeling awful.

High temperature, coughing and ache from head to toe. In isolation on doctors orders ;-( x

"been in isolation since Friday

I was in meltdown yesterday because of bored im & using social media.

Not bothered with it today and my mood has completely changed

Stay positive and keep busy / mobile x

"

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

I'm doing well for now my lovely, I hope you are ok too xx

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

My hours have been cut back, potentially going to be put on ssp if they are forced to close.

Food situation is good.

My main issue is that my eldest seems to think everything would be ok if he went to the snooker club with some friends. After explaining about the wider picture he said he'll never be able to stay in for 2 weeks

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

Extremely worried, not about catching the virus but the financial implications.

My turnover in March will be less than half from last year, I had to say to the 4 staff not to come in next week earlier today. All this after a long winter. I haven't brought anything extra as I'm scared to spend any money.

I'm not after sympathy as I am fit and healthy and I feel sorry for anyone who has the virus or are in isolation. It's difficult not to worry though.

"I'm feeling awful.

High temperature, coughing and ache from head to toe. In isolation on doctors orders ;-( x"

So sorry to hear that you’re not well.

Keep your chin up

X

Cambs

"I'm feeling awful.

High temperature, coughing and ache from head to toe. In isolation on doctors orders ;-( x"

I’m sorry to hear that my favourite Leeds lass

Im all good, taking each day as it comes, still working so going out everyday byt minimal contact and social distancing myself, but all good

By *llenGTWoman  over a year ago

East/West Mids

Is something happening?

I am leaving my husband after 30 years tomorrow and kind of haven’t noticed anything else. How self centred! But then apparently that’s a human trait playing out to it’s full potential at the moment!

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I was a bit anxious but I have some amazing friends. I'm doing well, bit tipsy right now. This social distancing thing isn't great when you're a bit of a social being is it? I'm also used to my routine and it's difficult changing that but fuck it, I'm privileged and there are others who are less so so I think not being able to do my usual things isn't that bad. Hugs and support to anyone who needs it - my inbox is open if you want to chat about any and everything (preferably not sex chat like).

Physically I'm fine, mentally I'm a wreck. Stressing about the kid's education etc it's a lot to deal with.

Hope everyone that's sick has a speedy recovery xx

By *offee and KinksCouple  over a year ago

Notts/Derby

Slightly anxioys at the lack of food in the shops ... missing my regular gym classes ... missing the social side of swinging ..

But im british so will get through this and the first club party after this all finishes will rock everyones world ...

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Bit of existential angst. Normal I think. Keeping in touch with people, trying to calm myself. Cutting my time outside as much as possible. Feel fine otherwise.

"Due to immuity issues in close loved ones I decided to avoid public groups, spend as much time at home as possible and put a hold on swinging.

This however does bring on the blues, it feels like everything good is cancelled and we are just in survival mode. I understand why but doesnt stop you feeling shitty.

Had a friend round yesterday (flat bleach and hands washed first) so that eased it a bit but cant exactly keep doing that "

Keep positive xx

How are you coping?

I’m emotional. My job is causing me stressful and emotional moments, but I have to keep plodding on. X"

If I’m completely honest then I’d admit to becoming quite emotional about it all myself sometimes.

Try and distract yourself with other stuff, don’t let it be all you think about.

Stop watching the news is my advice, I only catch stuff on the radio because it’s unavoidable at work.

Try looking at my bum for a while, that’ll take your mind off it all x

Heres a thought... would it be irresponsible for someone who is self isolating to leave their house say now when its quiet, get in their car and drive direct to another self isolators house have a coffee and then drive straight home, with no contact with anyone else?

Dont jump on me it's just delirious lonely musings.

Stressed and worried how this shit is going to effect my children and the education as there no knowing how long they will have to stay of school now

"Is something happening?

I am leaving my husband after 30 years tomorrow and kind of haven’t noticed anything else. How self centred! But then apparently that’s a human trait playing out to it’s full potential at the moment! "

Very best of luck to you

Manchester (she/her)

I'm a long way from family and have seen a few things recently which have made me pretty emotional.

"Is something happening?

I am leaving my husband after 30 years tomorrow and kind of haven’t noticed anything else. How self centred! But then apparently that’s a human trait playing out to it’s full potential at the moment! "

Will make you feel free x

Sadly I’m not prepared like others who can keep a forum post going on and on.y reason for starting this thread was to send positive messages to all of you who are feeling the stresses of the current covid situation.

Whilst I may not be able to reply to your individual messages I want to assure you.

You have my complete heartfelt thoughts, sympathies (where required) and positive vibes for a complete resurgence once this beast has passed.

Keep having fun Xxx

By *uciferLingerieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Doing ok where I am, still working and not many cases to report. Until someone close to me or at work develops symptoms nothing will change too much until told to do so. The main change has been the ridiculous panic buying and stockpiling which will affect the most vulnerable...f#cking shameful!! Keep safe and help others in need as much as you can.... x

Don't know if we're getting paid for any time we may close for.

Got no money til 3rd April and that's likely to only be 3 weeks money as it looks likely we shall be closing as of Monday. Don't know if we will reopen or if that's us fucked for good.

2 bog rolls and empty cupboards.

But.... seeing B on Saturday and hes gonna get me some bits in so all is not lost.

Yes I'm worried, but there's sweet fuck all I can do. Just ride it out and see what happens. There must be hundreds of thousands of people in my situation right now so instead of being selfish cunts we all need to work together. To learn.

Everyone has something to offer, a skill to teach, an ear to listen, a shoulder to cry on. Pay it forward. Do something good.

I plan on learning to bake (literally been years since I made a cake and at school when I made bread!)

I'm also intending on checking on the vulnerable and helping in their gardens if I can. I may set up a local group to do it.

That's if I'm in the area, if things go super mega tits I'll have an invite to stay with friends

P

"Don't know if we're getting paid for any time we may close for.

Got no money til 3rd April and that's likely to only be 3 weeks money as it looks likely we shall be closing as of Monday. Don't know if we will reopen or if that's us fucked for good.

But.... seeing B on Saturday and hes gonna get me some bits in so all is not lost.

Yes I'm worried, but there's sweet fuck all I can do. Just ride it out and see what happens. There must be hundreds of thousands of people in my situation right now so instead of being selfish cunts we all need to work together. To learn.

Everyone has something to offer, a skill to teach, an ear to listen, a shoulder to cry on. Pay it forward. Do something good.

I plan on learning to bake (literally been years since I made a cake and at school when I made bread!)

I'm also intending on checking on the vulnerable and helping in their gardens if I can. I may set up a local group to do it.

That's if I'm in the area, if things go super mega tits I'll have an invite to stay with friends

P"

This sucks I hope that everything works out for you x

Manchester (she/her)

"Sadly I’m not prepared like others who can keep a forum post going on and on.y reason for starting this thread was to send positive messages to all of you who are feeling the stresses of the current covid situation.

Whilst I may not be able to reply to your individual messages I want to assure you.

You have my complete heartfelt thoughts, sympathies (where required) and positive vibes for a complete resurgence once this beast has passed.

Keep having fun Xxx"

Xx

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

I hope everyone gets better thats got something.

At moment its crazy out there trying to get certain stuff in.

locals was out of bread and milk ive had to order mine for weekend.

Got some strong halls in ( full box )to aid breathing for all family.

Others greed is getting stupid now.

"Don't know if we're getting paid for any time we may close for.

P"

You. In this situation are what we all need. Much love to you, and I hope that many take advantage of your offer , and there are others that can help you if you need it. Xxx

By *elloIntrigueMan  over a year ago

North West UK

Heartfelt good thoughts and wishes being sent out from me to everyone affected. As I mentioned on a thread this morning, I work part time and that was going down to 3 days from next week but the decision has been taken to close the offices now so will find out what the plan of action is.

My job is front facing so its a bit of an unsure time and my other work is to do with sports so that's not happening either.

"Anxious.

I really hope you are ok and make a very quick and full recovery whatever the cause. X

"Heartfelt good thoughts and wishes being sent out from me to everyone affected. As I mentioned on a thread this morning, I work part time and that was going down to 3 days from next week but the decision has been taken to close the offices now so will find out what the plan of action is.

My job is front facing so its a bit of an unsure time and my other work is to do with sports so that's not happening either."

Can I thank you for taking the time to post here, and more importantly send you my best wishes.

Keep positive, and remember. We are all here for you.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

We are plodding on. Still both working and will continue to do so.

"Anxious.

I'm self isolating from yesterday for seven days as I started with a dry cough and fever. I work in a hotel so I come across a lot of people from all over the country and beyond so that's a lot of germs I could pick up.

I really hope you are ok and make a very quick and full recovery whatever the cause. X"

My thoughts too.

"We are plodding on. Still both working and will continue to do so. "

Much respect to you. Xx

I'm not OK if I'm perfectly honest.

I'm trying so hard to stay positive but I'm struggling.

I have my Ash here so I'm thankfull for him but I'm not coping well mentally at the minute and all my support has been but on hold due to the virus.

"We are plodding on. Still both working and will continue to do so.

Much respect to you. Xx"

Thank you.

"I'm not OK if I'm perfectly honest.

I have my Ash here so I'm thankfull for him but I'm not coping well mentally at the minute and all my support has been but on hold due to the virus. "

Private message me. I’m not the answer to your needs but I have a great listening ear. Xx

I have my Ash here so I'm thankfull for him but I'm not coping well mentally at the minute and all my support has been but on hold due to the virus.

Private message me. I’m not the answer to your needs but I have a great listening ear. Xx"

Thank you lovely. X

Private message me. I’m not the answer to your needs but I have a great listening ear. Xx"

I can't I'm too young.

North West UK

"Heartfelt good thoughts and wishes being sent out from me to everyone affected. As I mentioned on a thread this morning, I work part time and that was going down to 3 days from next week but the decision has been taken to close the offices now so will find out what the plan of action is.

My job is front facing so its a bit of an unsure time and my other work is to do with sports so that's not happening either.

Can I thank you for taking the time to post here, and more importantly send you my best wishes.

Keep positive, and remember. We are all here for you. "

Thank you x

Likewise I'm here for support, communication and general chit chat.

I'm keeping quite chipper about it and as daft as it sounds was downloading different hand wash posters today with all kinds of songs and song lyrics on them.

I don't envy the poor retail staff though as things have deteriorated into chaos.

By *enie MeenieMan  over a year ago

West Sussex

Still here

I'm very fortunate to be able to work from home so coping ok. Best wishes to all those not so fortunate.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Long story short... Work is very stressful atm. Using fab as an distraction

Worrying times for so many people. How on earth people and businesses are going to cope financially is beyond us.

To all of you who are suffering, either health wise, financially or both, hold on in there. We will get through these challenging times.

By *ouise2468Woman  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Still working. Still surviving. Bored of the panic.

Just trying to do my best under the circumstances.

And hoping everyone takes sensible precautions and stays safe "

Exactly, if folk just use common sense everything will be ok x

Thank you x

I'm keeping quite chipper about it and as daft as it sounds was downloading different hand wash posters today with all kinds of songs and song lyrics on them.

I don't envy the poor retail staff though as things have deteriorated into chaos."

Songs and lyrics actually help if you choose cheery songs. Dop la de, dop la da, life goes on ohhhhhh la la la life goes on

Manchester (she/her)

I have my Ash here so I'm thankfull for him but I'm not coping well mentally at the minute and all my support has been but on hold due to the virus. "

You know where I am if you need support xx

Please please please. Keep these positive posts coming. I realise this is not in keeping with swinging forum posts, but let’s face it. In hard times we all have something more to offer.

You are all seriously amazing. Xx

North West UK

Thank you x

I don't envy the poor retail staff though as things have deteriorated into chaos.

Songs and lyrics actually help if you choose cheery songs. Dop la de, dop la da, life goes on ohhhhhh la la la life goes on "

Yep today I had Bobby McFerrin - Don't worry be happy... Aha's Take on Me... and Adam and the Ants Goody Two Shoes in full flow ...

Thank you x

Songs and lyrics actually help if you choose cheery songs. Dop la de, dop la da, life goes on ohhhhhh la la la life goes on

Yep today I had Bobby McFerrin - Don't worry be happy... Aha's Take on Me... and Adam and the Ants Goody Two Shoes in full flow ... "

Beautiful.

By *dquestCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Our kids have been out of school since yesterday and my work is one week on and one week at home. We are well stocked and have been helping out neighbours with things they didn't purchase in time. Wife has quite group classes at her gym, weekly sports massage, nails and hair... down to daily personal trainer and may stop that as well. Doing lots of cooking... didn't realise how much we ate out. Netflix and Amazon Prime are getting a pounding!

North West UK

Sadly I'm no Morten Haackett and it did wonders for reducing footfall.. haha

We'll get through this, and there will be one he'll of a party when we do. #staysafe

By *winger212Woman  over a year ago

Live in spain

"

All splendid here.

Cupboards are full. I have a schedule for my children.

I’m actually rather looking forward to the time at home! (I travel a lot!).

How about you?

Xxx"

I'm interested to know what schedule you have for your children and what ages are they?

"We'll get through this, and there will be one he'll of a party when we do. #staysafe"

Love your positivity.

You know where I am if you need support xx"

I do my lovely and likewise. X

Not showing any signs touch wood and can't really not work as 99%of my job is delivering cleaning and nursing supplies to nursing/care homes all over the UK

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"Anxious.

Working in hotels is always has that risk of picking up some Bug or other from guests, so I appreciate what action you've taken.

In my hotel workplace, we have lost all business till Wk2 in April due to Coronavirus scare. The hotel closes tomorrow lunchtime and won't reopen till a review in Wk 1 next month!

Staff laid off, but will be paid to the end of the month. After that, who knows?

Not showing any signs touch wood and can't really not work as 99%of my job is delivering cleaning and nursing supplies to nursing/care homes all over the UK "

Keep up the good work. Behind you 100%

By *ragoniteMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Worried as hell. Work at the frontline and all the free coffees in the world from Nero and Maccies won’t ease the anxiety. I’m 100% guaranteed to catch it as there is a woeful lack of proper protective equipment but I’ll probably not be too ill.

The workforce is falling to pieces with illness, contact with illness or being in risk groups so it’s going to be overwhelming

Manchester (she/her)

My voluntary organisation is adapting and I'm feeling better about that. Doing something to help.

Not showing any signs touch wood and can't really not work as 99%of my job is delivering cleaning and nursing supplies to nursing/care homes all over the UK

Keep up the good work. Behind you 100%"

Thanks means a lot as it can be demanding at times nothing gonna stop the deliveries being made even if it comes to a lock down as a transport company and the goods we deliver we get to keep going

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

Carrying on as normal at the moment. Kit is all packed ready to go if mobilised

Feeling fortunate for my own situation but sad for others that are close to me. So feeling a little low this evening Although I should count my lucky stars I guess

I’m heading to bed now.

Sending love and positivity to you all.

Keep plodding on. Xxx

"My voluntary organisation is adapting and I'm feeling better about that. Doing something to help."

Keep up the good work for as long as is possible x

"Feeling fortunate for my own situation but sad for others that are close to me. So feeling a little low this evening Although I should count my lucky stars I guess "

Hopefully all turns out good and sooner rather than later

If I need to isolate, I dont think I would cope.

I live alone so 7 days with no human contact is going to be hard

"Feeling fortunate for my own situation but sad for others that are close to me. So feeling a little low this evening Although I should count my lucky stars I guess

Hopefully all turns out good and sooner rather than later "

Thank you x

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Having loads of fun going about as normal including still going in to work... for some reason The weekly shop should be interesting though what with people acting like total eejits.

By *tephanjMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I'm doing ok trying to carry on as normally as I can tried shopping today a lot of empty shelves,but got most stuff I needed. Including extra booze to use as a sanitiser as can't get any normal stuff

By *llenGTWoman  over a year ago

East/West Mids

"Is something happening?

I am leaving my husband after 30 years tomorrow and kind of haven’t noticed anything else. How self centred! But then apparently that’s a human trait playing out to it’s full potential at the moment!

Very best of luck to you "

Thank you

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Feel like a zombie. Working more hours than I can sleep.

Woke up feeling like shit but not symptoms of Covid so off to work I go.

No more working from home having to back fill other departments.

North West UK

Good morning everyone. Wishing you all well. Those working in designated essential services are doing a fantastic job and deserve our respect.

One of the most heartbreaking things I saw last night before crashing out was a nurse at te end of her tether unable to get the things she needed from supermarket for her and her family.

I'd like to think that I'm a compassionate and thoughtful person and I hope this trail of thought rises to the surface in people rather than selfishness.

I am okay n u ?

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

I’m bored as F

The job I’ve just recently got is meant to be full of excitement traveling and hard work

Because of the lockdown nothing is happening I’m bored as shit

Working from home as of today. Which is tough as I'm on 10 hour night shifts and had to set up my workstation in bedroom. It's going to be hard to not have lots of naps.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

I could do without it tbh

Feeling a bit cooped up. Lots of frustrations

Had enough TBH, and can’t wait to hear the end of it now

"Locked up, they wont let me out "

Nice one BTW

Not worried for myself at all. Worried for my parents and pissed off with the greedy bastards in the supermarkets. But hey ho life goes on.

Stay safe and look out for your neighbour's everyone.

Managed to get out for a good walk and some fresh air mowing the lawns earlier, so not too bad xx

"Managed to get out for a good walk and some fresh air mowing the lawns earlier, suck some cocks while dogging, so not too bad xx"

You go for it tiger x

"My hours have been cut back, potentially going to be put on ssp if they are forced to close.

Food situation is good.

My main issue is that my eldest seems to think everything would be ok if he went to the snooker club with some friends. After explaining about the wider picture he said he'll never be able to stay in for 2 weeks "

2 weeks

Think we can write this year off properly until around September time.

Out of limbo ... of sorts.

Bojos announcement has given some answers.

Closed for now.

It's looking promising though. I'm happy with 80% of my wages being paid til this is over.

Ok I'll struggle, course I will, but I'm happy that I'll have a job to go back to. We can thrive as a community if we work together (at a safe distance of course!)

In the meantime I'm gonna get my garden sorted as I'll have the time. Hopefully grow some veg, and check on people who aren't as fortunate.

We all have something to offer during this bleak time.

We all have skills to share.

#dontbeanarsehole

P

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

[Removed by poster at 20/03/20 19:00:45]

On a mooch

T rying not to think about it. Going on a food hunt tomorrow, after that I’ll let you know how I feel.... as how successful that is, is whether my lad comes home or stays with his dad

On the job front I took voluntary redundancy in December, was supposed to be a few months off to myself then work again, that won’t be happening anytime soon

What will be, will be.

I vary between being really anxious - worrying about my parents, neighbours and general future of mankind... And then i switch off for a bit and focus on work.

Increasingly, whilst I can work from home very easily (most of my day has been taken up with video calls) i also see many of our customers closing their plants and my teams are anxious about their future (as am i)

I've not left the house for 4 days so I'm feeling quite isolated

I'm not really worried about getting ill... I'm fit / healthy /reasonably young ()

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Last day of school for our year 11's so kind of sad to see them go.

No idea what's going to happen with work but no point in worrying about it.

I was ok until I went to my local supermarket after work yesterday and got confronted by empty shelves. Then at the end of work day today we got told that, as one of the service users got diagnosed, we are all to go into self-isolation for 2 weeks, effective immediately . I am fine, not really worried about myself, just worried about supplies. As even though I always have some pasta etc at home, it's not going to last. Hopefully my partner will be able to get some supplies tonight, or we may need to start thinking outside the box of where to get stuff.

Aside from being self isolated since Tuesday and still feeling like crap, mentally I'm struggling today, nobody to actually talk to face to face, even video calling just isnt the same. I'm feeling quite emotional about it all today and all I want is a cuddle.

"Aside from being self isolated since Tuesday and still feeling like crap, mentally I'm struggling today, nobody to actually talk to face to face, even video calling just isnt the same. I'm feeling quite emotional about it all today and all I want is a cuddle."

Virtual hugs. I hope you’re feeling better really soon

By *ooskiMan  over a year ago

south coast

Just enjoying fun in new toy....so keeping me very occupied and out in the fresh air.....with lots of distance...

"Aside from being self isolated since Tuesday and still feeling like crap, mentally I'm struggling today, nobody to actually talk to face to face, even video calling just isnt the same. I'm feeling quite emotional about it all today and all I want is a cuddle."

Massive hugs coming your way

On a mooch

Sent you a PM you are not alone in feeling this way. Stay strong and talk to those you can, even if it’s in the phone

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

"Managed to get out for a good walk and some fresh air mowing the lawns earlier, so not too bad xx"

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

Stay strong sir you got this

Ask me in a week. So far quite optimistic and full of plans.

Got myself some compost and lettuce seeds.. pray for poor greens .. I always killed the plants

North West UK

Good morning everyone - internet went down yesterday so I didn't get chance to check back. I will be working from home for the foreseeable future so have been sent passwords and codes to try and get in.

Hope you and everybody else is ok?

I am ok, still at work as normal next week. Nothing is certain, we are following new guidlines as they come and adjusting our policies in accordance

Head office tells us to prepare for lockdown.

I can evoke my right to social distancing if I wish because I have a lifelong chronic condition. I don't want too yet, will see what this week brings

Stay safe everyone

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

Hope you and everybody else is ok?

I am ok, still at work as normal next week. Nothing is certain, we are following new guidlines as they come and adjusting our policies in accordance

Head office tells us to prepare for lockdown.

I can evoke my right to social distancing if I wish because I have a lifelong chronic condition. I don't want too yet, will see what this week brings

Stay safe everyone

"

And you sweety.

I love everyone on here and I wish and pray that your all ok.

Xx big hugs xx

I'm wearing a brave face for my children.

I have many concerns about the whole situation.

That said I'm still working so I know that makes me lucky. I'm trying to keep things as normal as I can

Had a huge panic attack last night, but lovely folks in our fab group chat managed to calm me down.

Then I went to bed and had another one, but managed to talk myself down again.

I’m just scared. It didn’t really bother me much, I hate being stuck inside but I don’t really do much anyway.

But I can’t see my family. My mum and dad have been exposed to corona virus and are in catering and are cooking and delivering meals to those on camp (they work on an army base) who either have it, or are in isolation.

Can’t see my husbands family as his parents are both still working with the public, and his gran lives with them and she has underlying health conditions.

Can’t see my granny or grandad. Can’t see my auntie, uncle, or cousins.

What if someone gets ill? And I haven’t seen them? We’re obviously all still chatting, FaceTiming etc but still. I miss them.

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

"Had a huge panic attack last night, but lovely folks in our fab group chat managed to calm me down.

I’m just scared. It didn’t really bother me much, I hate being stuck inside but I don’t really do much anyway.

But I can’t see my family. My mum and dad have been exposed to corona virus and are in catering and are cooking and delivering meals to those on camp (they work on an army base) who either have it, or are in isolation.

Can’t see my husbands family as his parents are both still working with the public, and his gran lives with them and she has underlying health conditions.

What if someone gets ill? And I haven’t seen them? We’re obviously all still chatting, FaceTiming etc but still. I miss them. "

No answer I could give to your very sad situation apart from sending you some of my heart and a massive hug.

Also thank you for the sunshine and smiles that you bring to the forums sweety.

I love you and so hope and pray that your love ones are ok xxx Chloe xxx

"Had a huge panic attack last night, but lovely folks in our fab group chat managed to calm me down.

What if someone gets ill? And I haven’t seen them? We’re obviously all still chatting, FaceTiming etc but still. I miss them. "

As bad as things are for you, they are still alive and so are you x

Thank you to the two messages above (don’t want to quote them and clog up this thread) - I really appreciate it

I’m also sad because my baba is only six months old. He’ll forget most of my family members, yeah we FaceTime and he smiles and knows their voices, but by the time we potentially all meet up again? Who knows. they’re going to miss so many milestones, his first birthday is at the end of August, will we be able to have a little party? Who knows

I know it’s stupid, he won’t remember any of this and that’s for the best. But still.

Really bad at moment, training hard in the winter for the new cycling season and now they cancelled all races and events in Europe.... spent money on Hotels, entry races and lost.... is a shame.

I already designed new product (bike parts and clothing) for the new season, already paid.... no one want buy becouse no races or training... nothing.

"I know it’s stupid, he won’t remember any of this and that’s for the best. But still. "

Just keep calm. It will pass and as you say he wont remember. You are young and healthy which is better than some

"Really bad at moment, training hard in the winter for the new cycling season and now they cancelled all races and events in Europe.... spent money on Hotels, entry races and lost.... is a shame.

I already designed new product (bike parts and clothing) for the new season, already paid.... no one want buy becouse no races or training... nothing.

"

That is horrible

I’m struggling a bit, trying only to go out when necessary. Went food shopping yesterday but that was a nightmare, empty shelves everywhere. Myself and my sons are in the vulnerable group, I can’t visit my mom and she’s still recovering from a fall. I’m trying to keep busy, so we’ve been decorating. But I’m having to plan my food shopping like a military attack. Can only hope the special opening times work x

"Really bad at moment, training hard in the winter for the new cycling season and now they cancelled all races and events in Europe.... spent money on Hotels, entry races and lost.... is a shame.

That is horrible

"

It is

I'm worried about you worrying now...... let me know you're ok

Ok here, I am worried about the woman . We don’t want the woman to men ratio to get even worse .. currently 100-1 may increase to 1000-1 ffs.

» Add a new message to this topic