FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Have you ever had things go against you?

Have you ever had things go against you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heekychap76 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I've tried to get my head around the last 2 years and was wondering am I alone on this? Have you had unbelievably bad luck or a period which you can't get your head around?

I'm not one for posting stuff typically.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

We all have those periods or at least most of us do .. but try remember the good times before u only think of the bad

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

Yes, when you are down life likes to kick you harder it seems. Better times will come though xx

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Sure. I'm forever fighting bad bouts of luck in my life.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As above, when you are finding it tough life tends to make it tougher. Soldier on, when you hit bottom the only way is up

Ipswich

"We all have those periods or at least most of us do .. but try remember the good times before u only think of the bad "

Agreed but it's the loss and devastating vay it unfolded and hasn't got better! Losing a child was one aspect that knocked me for six, as well as two other family members passing in the same year....just the start of it really. I get what you said totally and respect it as well.

I wouldn't mind but I'm a goer and a do'er so I always find a way....just this is tough. support is key but when that isn't there you just ask that question...."why?"

By *win cherries99Woman  over a year ago

Sticks & Stones

There are some stuff that happens in life that yes it’s hard, but often you can’t change it, just either moving on from it or sometimes using it as a learning tool.

I’m not implying that you do, but some psychologists suggests that people that look at life as glass half empty draw negativity towards them unwittingly, whereas the half full glasses people tend to rise from the hardships...

I’ve changed my outlook over the last couple of years to being more positive & confident in my approach to life & things can’t be better ! X

By *win cherries99Woman  over a year ago

Sticks & Stones

My apologies it took me ages to write a response so missed your last post. My condolences that is an awful trauma to live with. Have you spoken to bereavement councillors at all? X

Ipswich

"There are some stuff that happens in life that yes it’s hard, but often you can’t change it, just either moving on from it or sometimes using it as a learning tool.

I’m not implying that you do, but some psychologists suggests that people that look at life as glass half empty draw negativity towards them unwittingly, whereas the half full glasses people tend to rise from the hardships...

I’ve changed my outlook over the last couple of years to being more positive & confident in my approach to life & things can’t be better ! X"

I hear you, it's a form of CBT though ....it's a bit different if you are tuned differently as you see stuff before it happens...not a lot of people know about claircognizance...

Not something I like to broadcast as it actually doesn't sit too comfortable with myself....it's like have arthritis (I would know just yet luckily) it comes and goes... like hell when it comes knocking...and you have no control over it.

I try and adopt humour as I always do....to some degree anyhow

» Add a new message to this topic