FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fakes

Fakes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uke Ozade OP   Man  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

So many fakes about. I’m staying in Royal Tunbridge Wells and do you think I’ve seen any royals?? No.

Did I see the queen in the chippy, or Chaz coming out of Homebase? Nothing. Not even any entry level royals like Camilla whatsherface or the toe sucking one. Royal Tunbridge Wells, my arse. Another fake spotted so no need to thank me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Royal Leamington Spa was the same - not even a Beatrice and Eugenie in sight - I had hoped for at least a Princess Michael Of Kent or Tim Laurence but not a dicky bird....and to add insult to injury it was Co-Ops and Budgens too...didn't see a single Spar

Ho Chi Minge City

"Royal Leamington Spa was the same - not even a Beatrice and Eugenie in sight - I had hoped for at least a Princess Michael Of Kent or Tim Laurence but not a dicky bird....and to add insult to injury it was Co-Ops and Budgens too...didn't see a single Spar"

Yeah I don’t get why women just love a Spar day when Waitrose is so much better. Surely the likes of Zara Phillips and Viscount Linley don’t have Spar days, and I bet they’ve never been to these so called ‘royal’ towns.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So many fakes about. I’m staying in Royal Tunbridge Wells and do you think I’ve seen any royals?? No.

Did I see the queen in the chippy, or Chaz coming out of Homebase? Nothing. Not even any entry level royals like Camilla whatsherface or the toe sucking one. Royal Tunbridge Wells, my arse. Another fake spotted so no need to thank me "

seams I'm one

Ho Chi Minge City

"So many fakes about. I’m staying in Royal Tunbridge Wells and do you think I’ve seen any royals?? No.

Did I see the queen in the chippy, or Chaz coming out of Homebase? Nothing. Not even any entry level royals like Camilla whatsherface or the toe sucking one. Royal Tunbridge Wells, my arse. Another fake spotted so no need to thank me seams I'm one"

Hang in there Snoops, it’s going to happen

» Add a new message to this topic