FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Just think when this is all over

Just think when this is all over

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What a fuck off world party we’re all gonna have

So onwards and upwards people we are Britain the world we are mankind we will prevail in this world war and for once we’re all on the same side

The best of humanity is beginning to shine let the love protect us all xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ottielayWoman  over a year ago

by the bay

Great leadership speech

Thanks Captain

By *andy cane321Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

I have no loo roll but ill share news paper with anyone than needs it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well said

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

None of us will be able to afford to have a party..well not unless we loot the supermarkets for booze.. actually anyone notice that seems to have avoided the selfish panic buyers greedy clutches..?

"Great leadership speech

Thanks Captain "

At ease private

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

They don't call us Great Britain for no reason. We are great and we will survive.

And have such a huge celebration when it's over, hopefully we can at our Halloween party we have organised

My supermarket was restocked today and it seems like it has calmed down here, thank god

"None of us will be able to afford to have a party..well not unless we loot the supermarkets for booze.. actually anyone notice that seems to have avoided the selfish panic buyers greedy clutches..?"

"None of us will be able to afford to have a party..well not unless we loot the supermarkets for booze.. actually anyone notice that seems to have avoided the selfish panic buyers greedy clutches..?"

We always can afford to party

By *andy cane321Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

I noticed the shelves are still full of alcohol lol, and condoms, just wondering how many "lockdown babies" this will produce

"They don't call us Great Britain for no reason. We are great and we will survive.

And have such a huge celebration when it's over, hopefully we can at our Halloween party we have organised "

Hear hear positivity people and you watch the world say as usual the brits have done it right

By *ottielayWoman  over a year ago

by the bay

"Great leadership speech

Thanks Captain

At ease private "

I’m so at ease I’m horizontal

I would love a street party.. as in streets closed down for traffic.. sharing food.. music and hugs.

Great Britain

..'we will survive'....I think the whole world will survive!

"Great leadership speech

Thanks Captain

At ease private

I’m so at ease I’m horizontal "

Haha nice one centurion

"I would love a street party.. as in streets closed down for traffic.. sharing food.. music and hugs. "

It will happen

"They don't call us Great Britain for no reason. We are great and we will survive.

And have such a huge celebration when it's over, hopefully we can at our Halloween party we have organised

Hear hear positivity people and you watch the world say as usual the brits have done it right "

Abso..bloomin...loutely

Hear hear positivity people and you watch the world say as usual the brits have done it right

Abso..bloomin...loutely "

Rule Britannia

By *ooskiMan  over a year ago

south coast

And how many firms saying .......look how sleek we can run........why have big offices and overheads.......

Already heard this in the boardroom.......

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

When this is all over I will be redundant, starving and skint - party is not going to be an option !

This is intended as a happy uplifting thread

We will come out of it only to become the the only nation in history to impose economic sanctions on itself, driven there by charlatans and spivs.

"I would love a street party.. as in streets closed down for traffic.. sharing food.. music and hugs. "

Yeah and the selfish fu@k tards who bulk bought can donate their unwanted food supplies

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"What a fuck off world party we’re all gonna have

So onwards and upwards people we are Britain the world we are mankind we will prevail in this world war and for once we’re all on the same side

The best of humanity is beginning to shine let the love protect us all xxx"

Fab's biggest orgy: bring it on!

When it's safe, of course!

By *hedevilKTWoman  over a year ago

milton keynes

This would be awesome not done that since was a kid

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

So nice to see such a uplifting post ..

Fab's biggest orgy: bring it on!

When it's safe, of course!"

Put us on the guest list please

Yea come on people stiff upper lip an that we are British and we are respected around the world let’s fight this together with love and compassion

I'll start knitting some bunting.

[Removed by poster at 18/03/20 20:29:35]

Think of all the condoms and lubes that will be stockpiled, as no one can play- now that’s a party!! Haha x

Viv xx

"I'll start knitting some bunting. "

Good girl

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"I'll start knitting some bunting. "

now that made me laugh

"Think of all the condoms and lubes that will be stockpiled, as no one can play- now that’s a party!! Haha x

Viv xx"

Good thinking batwoman

By *itonmyfacebookMan  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

The best of humanity is beginning to shine let the love protect us all xxx"

Love most of your post. Some academics are saying that we may be on the cusp of a new age of altruism.

I'm fascinated by it tbh. The effect on the economy. How it going to change the way we live for ever.

There are small questions like: will my kids even go back to school in September? To will we ever go to the cinema or on a plain ever again?

Think of the brilliant historical papers that will be researched and written comparing BC and AC in Britain and the world! Wow! I tell my son that when he's a dad he'll be explaining to his kids about what life used to be like.

I think that long term there will be more good than bad. But I don't think it's just going to go away one day. Well not for a long time yet. And there will probably be some belting parties too.

I think companies may realise they can be a lot more flexible regarding working and keeping massive buildings going. Students may wonder why they need to actually be present at a uni for some learning subjects. Good and bad in it all.

Love most of your post. Some academics are saying that we may be on the cusp of a new age of altruism.

I'm fascinated by it tbh. The effect on the economy. How it going to change the way we live for ever.

There are small questions like: will my kids even go back to school in September? To will we ever go to the cinema or on a plain ever again?

Think of the brilliant historical papers that will be researched and written comparing BC and AC in Britain and the world! Wow! I tell my son that when he's a dad he'll be explaining to his kids about what life used to be like.

I think that long term there will be more good than bad. But I don't think it's just going to go away one day. Well not for a long time yet. And there will probably be some belting parties too. "

Totally agree with everything you say but to me I can only see positives coming out this I honestly believe it’s a wake up call to everyone to look after ourselves and our planet apparently a 100,000 lives will be saved because industry has stopped and pollution is dropping

"Think of all the condoms and lubes that will be stockpiled, as no one can play- now that’s a party!! Haha x

Viv xx

Good thinking batwoman "

Thank you. I do occasionally have inspired thoughts- they’re a rarity, so unlikely to happen again anytime soon, haha x

Viv x

Viv xx

Good thinking batwoman

Thank you. I do occasionally have inspired thoughts- they’re a rarity, so unlikely to happen again anytime soon, haha x

Viv x"

Do what I do then just talk bollocks and wait for the flak at least it inspires people to respond weather it be good or bad I enjoy it

Burton on Trent

I think that long term there will be more good than bad. But I don't think it's just going to go away one day. Well not for a long time yet. And there will probably be some belting parties too.

Totally agree with everything you say but to me I can only see positives coming out this I honestly believe it’s a wake up call to everyone to look after ourselves and our planet apparently a 100,000 lives will be saved because industry has stopped and pollution is dropping "

Tbh there's much of the way humanity carries on that I really hate. Think germs are showing us that whatever it's inflated ego might have thought money really isn't god.

Viv xx

Good thinking batwoman

Viv x

Do what I do then just talk bollocks and wait for the flak at least it inspires people to respond weather it be good or bad I enjoy it "

I don’t have any problem talking bollocks, it’s making sense I struggle with...but I’m too vapid to take offence at any bad responses, so it all goes over my little (air)head Viv xx

By *i KinkyThorntonCouple  over a year ago

THORNTON-CLEVELEYS

Not today alcohol shelves we wiped out in our asda

Good job we always keep stocked up on wine and rum haha

Burton on Trent

"None of us will be able to afford to have a party..well not unless we loot the supermarkets for booze.. actually anyone notice that seems to have avoided the selfish panic buyers greedy clutches..?

Not today alcohol shelves we wiped out in our asda

Good job we always keep stocked up on wine and rum haha "

Do we need that s*** to have a party?

By *winger212Woman  over a year ago

Live in spain

You won't survive in Britain if you all don't cop the feck on and stop with all the big social events. Almost everywhere start from chemists and supermarkets is closed here in Ireland and we're doing our best to stop it spreading like other countries but it seems the 'great' are not that great after all!!!

"You won't survive in Britain if you all don't cop the feck on and stop with all the big social events. Almost everywhere start from chemists and supermarkets is closed here in Ireland and we're doing our best to stop it spreading like other countries but it seems the 'great' are not that great after all!!!

"

Ok darling I did want to keep this a happy thread perhaps maybe you might want to have your say in the virus forum because over here in the lounge we want to stay upbeat about things as best we can

Burton on Trent

"You won't survive in Britain if you all don't cop the feck on and stop with all the big social events. Almost everywhere start from chemists and supermarkets is closed here in Ireland and we're doing our best to stop it spreading like other countries but it seems the 'great' are not that great after all!!!

"

They got where they are because they look after the interests of the wealthy. Seems like money isn't the be all and end all now. Would like to think it's stop like that.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"I have no loo roll but ill share news paper with anyone than needs it "

I’ll trade you a loo roll for a packet of pasta - or 2 pints of skimmed milk!

Fab bartering anyone?

"I have no loo roll but ill share news paper with anyone than needs it

Fab bartering anyone? "

Good girl peachy

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Fab bartering anyone?

Good girl peachy "

Actually bartering will probably be the way forward when all the ‘stockpiles’ start to run low!

Burton on Trent

Fab bartering anyone?

Good girl peachy

Actually bartering will probably be the way forward when all the ‘stockpiles’ start to run low! "

More long term trading one's time and skills. Similar to how it used to be.

» Add a new message to this topic