FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Kindness...

Kindness...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lots of really negative things at the moment and lots of stories of selfish people.

I just wanted to say it's more important than ever to remember how lovely people can be.

Me and Ash have been overwhelmed with the support from friends and neighbours who have offered us help.

I couldn't get a delivery slot for love nor money but my neighbour has so has said we can add our shopping to her.

We have had friends offer to get our medication from the pharmacy and even a friend who is a district nurse offer to come and charge my dressings so I don't need to go to the surgery.

Local business are offering free toilet roll and hand sanitizer to the old and vulnerable.

Keep looking after eachother. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, fuck everyone

Its every man for themselves!

"No, fuck everyone

Its every man for themselves!"

No I'm not having this!

It's not funny and people are worried so please don't take the piss. Can we not just have one nice, positive thread!

By *essie.Woman  over a year ago

Serendipity

Yes Lorna it’s been lovely here as well. I’ve also been impressed by the younger generation who’ve been helping loads.

Yesterday someone shared their pack of toilet roll at the checkout with an elderly lady as she couldn’t find any and paid for her other shopping,

"Yes Lorna it’s been lovely here as well. I’ve also been impressed by the younger generation who’ve been helping loads.

Yesterday someone shared their pack of toilet roll at the checkout with an elderly lady as she couldn’t find any and paid for her other shopping, "

This is exactly what I'm talking about, thank you for sharing.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

People are really wonderful at times. Sure, you hear of the twattery going on but much like you've experienced OP, residents in my town are stepping up and doing shopping and delivering for those who need it, businesses are sharing what they can to help folk get through it and people are generally being kind to each other.

I know some of my friends can't cook for shit so over the weekend I'll be batch cooking some easy to reheat meals for them (they work for the NHS so time poor for grocery shopping). It's easy to mock people or focus on the negative but you never know what's fully going on.

"No, fuck everyone

Its every man for themselves!

No I'm not having this!

It's not funny and people are worried so please don't take the piss. Can we not just have one nice, positive thread! "

I did a smiley thread yesterday that was full of positivity

I was even nice to Queen Leviosa, and that never happens

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm currently working out how to move my support for my vulnerable people to more remote support. It's in progress and we'll get through.

I’m proud of myself Lorna. Was at the Russian shop early this morning and paid for the shopping of a tiny baboushka after filling her trolley for her. Even drove her home. I think she was happy but as I don’t speak Russian perhaps I’m just hoping

"People are really wonderful at times. Sure, you hear of the twattery going on but much like you've experienced OP, residents in my town are stepping up and doing shopping and delivering for those who need it, businesses are sharing what they can to help folk get through it and people are generally being kind to each other.

I know some of my friends can't cook for shit so over the weekend I'll be batch cooking some easy to reheat meals for them (they work for the NHS so time poor for grocery shopping). It's easy to mock people or focus on the negative but you never know what's fully going on."

Meli you are a wonderful human being.

By *uscularLoveMan  over a year ago

london

I smile at beautiful women everyday.

"I'm currently working out how to move my support for my vulnerable people to more remote support. It's in progress and we'll get through."

That's lovely. Iv had friends who are teachers offering remote support to anyone who is keeping kids at home.

"I’m proud of myself Lorna. Was at the Russian shop early this morning and paid for the shopping of a tiny baboushka after filling her trolley for her. Even drove her home. I think she was happy but as I don’t speak Russian perhaps I’m just hoping "

you really are a lovely lady. X

By *r_FaustusMan  over a year ago

Northampton

"Lots of really negative things at the moment and lots of stories of selfish people.

I just wanted to say it's more important than ever to remember how lovely people can be.

Me and Ash have been overwhelmed with the support from friends and neighbours who have offered us help.

I couldn't get a delivery slot for love nor money but my neighbour has so has said we can add our shopping to her.

We have had friends offer to get our medication from the pharmacy and even a friend who is a district nurse offer to come and charge my dressings so I don't need to go to the surgery.

Local business are offering free toilet roll and hand sanitizer to the old and vulnerable.

Keep looking after eachother. X"

That’s really good to hear: look after yourselves and each other x

By *r_FaustusMan  over a year ago

Northampton

"No I'm not having this!

It's not funny and people are worried so please don't take the piss. Can we not just have one nice, positive thread! "

"Lots of really negative things at the moment and lots of stories of selfish people.

Keep looking after eachother. X

That’s really good to hear: look after yourselves and each other x"

Thank you and you. X

By *ensualbicockMan  over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

X

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm currently working out how to move my support for my vulnerable people to more remote support. It's in progress and we'll get through.

That's lovely. Iv had friends who are teachers offering remote support to anyone who is keeping kids at home. "

Every one of my group is high risk

» Add a new message to this topic