FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Today’s musing from my addled mind.

Today’s musing from my addled mind.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iddlesticks OP   Man  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

With all this to do about washing hands and actually thinking about we should all wash our hands after visits to the little boys room and such.

Picture the scenario, you’ve arranged a meet with somebody from fab, you’ve had a lovely social start to the meet, a nice meal lets say and now you are back in the premier inn with the striped carpet and purple sash across the bed.

You’ve kissed and stripped and you are just about to explore each other’s inner sanctums.

Is now the appropriate time to wash your hands and how long post coitus would it be polite to wait before washing them again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

"With all this to do about washing hands and actually thinking about we should all wash our hands after visits to the little boys room and such.

Picture the scenario, you’ve arranged a meet with somebody from fab, you’ve had a lovely social start to the meet, a nice meal lets say and now you are back in the premier inn with the striped carpet and purple sash across the bed.

You’ve kissed and stripped and you are just about to explore each other’s inner sanctums.

Is now the appropriate time to wash your hands and how long post coitus would it be polite to wait before washing them again. "

Fuck over the sink and wash vigorously throughout.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shower or bath shag

By *iddlesticks OP   Man  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Shower or bath shag "

Good idea, I’ll bring the anti bacterial hand wash, whilst you look great naked.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Shower or bath shag

Good idea, I’ll bring the anti bacterial hand wash, whilst you look great naked. "

I think I can do that

» Add a new message to this topic